betfair poker is dire

devil tish

dunno what everyone else thinks, but betfair poker just does not do it for me. i know i make a good profit playing stt's on boss, and even sun, but blimey charlie. i have lost count of the hands in the last 24hrs i have played on betfair, where i have got my opponant to commit all his chips, needing a miracle 2-4 outer, and get done on the river. i know this happens in poker, and in the long run i will make a profit, but it is getting boring now. i am not even talking 2 overcards to my pocket pair, i am talking about totally dominated hands ie aa v a3, and qq qj, getting sucked out on every time. i jhave looked at my history and i have one 1 out of the last 15 such situations where i am an overwhelming fav, after cunningly trapping my opponant, getting him to commit all his chips on some miracle draw, and lose the hand. the software is annoying, the sounds irritating, the colours confusing.....why can't anyone match boss for gameplay/simplicity/multi-table ease/and muppetts:) know boss has its faults but it is way the best gameplay for me, and you can play fast literally, put your opponents under a bit of pressure, which i find in short table stt's with fast blinds can work to your advantage. so watch out kids the i am coming back to boss after getting a bonus on my devil tish a/c on paradise:nana love to see ya there, its been a while! tish

Re: betfair poker is dire If you say that in 14 of the last 15 situations where you have been, lets say, a 90% fav ("an overwhelming fav") when the money went in, but lost, then quite simply, I'm sorry, I don't believe you :loon :tongue2 The odds of that are so remote as to effectively be impossible - if I were to see genuine evidence that that had happened, then I would accept that it's rigged/compromised!! I dont believe for 1 second that betfair is rigged/compromised!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.