EW Fancies - Fri 10/08/07

Kanga

Well today is my Birthday - a spritely 41 - should have been born the day England won the World Cup but as usual I was late. :loon :rollin:loon 2:15 Lingfield ... Takes Tutu (11/2 Various) Short price but 1/4 odds for a small profit if it makes the frame - bet 365 go 5/1 for this. Won LTO over same class and distance a repeat performance will suffice - a certain Mr Spencer rides (which is significant in itself) and has a great record at Lingfield. Here's hoping it pays for a few drinks tonight !! The plan tonight is :beer :beer :drums :beer :drums :beer :beer

Re: EW Fancies - Fri 10/08/07 330 Sedgefield : Mister Fizzbomb (12/1) An absolutely wide open race on paper and a chance is taken with Mister Fizzbomb, high in the handicap at present but gets in this race on favourable terms compared to handicaps. A couple of very good runs in his form puts him in with every chance and the opposition are very moderate, paper fav has pulled out too which was the main danger. Not 100% relaible but at the price i'll take a risk.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.