** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ Couldn't get any good lines for 2nights matches and I don't really see much of anything anywhere so I will hold off until 2morrow.... also getting back to my Sharks wooden spoon bet I can currently get penrith @ 1.75 2 trade out these two look really the only two contenders with a slight chance of Newcastle getting into the mix wat are everyone's thoughts on trading it out now or waiting to see if Penrith can pull one on the Cowboys? I am leaning towards waiting as penrith have Newcastle next week and generally look far more likely to get points than the Sharks who have no Dykes now as well... I eagerly wait your responses....:ok

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ With Dykes out for the rest of the season i can't see them winning another game. They played very good against the Storm on Monday night and should have beaten them if they hadn't given away stupid penalties at crucial times. I think it will be either the sharks or newcastle for the spoon.:cry

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ Manly -20.5 Newcastle have huge morale problems in their team with alot of infighting between the coach and the senior players. Also they have quite a few injuries to cmpound their situation. Manly onn the other hand continue to march on, and with the Storm developing the yips, they are a chance for top spot. Look to Manly to continue to make the Knights season even worse and smash them on the scoreboard. While the Knights have said that they will try to do all the talking on the field, they don't have the class of Manly to compete with them Wests win by 1-12 margin One of the games of the round due to the Roosters looking to continue their great streak of late and make a late charge for the playoffs while the Tigers are clinging to 8th spot. Both realise this is a must win game and this should be very close affair. What swings this in favour of the Tigers is the possible inclusion of Hodgson while the loss of Fitzgibbon for the Roosters is massive as he has been ne of their main players in their revival. I think the line is too big for Wests but they should win by a small margin. Also, the Wests Tigers have won the past three contests between the two sides

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ Manly -20.5 :D Wests win by 1-12 margin :@ Got robbed by the referee with this one Bulldogs win by 13+ margin Bulldogs realise they can't afford to slip up here as teams chasing for their spot in the top 8 all recorded victories in this round so far. They will be boosted by the return of O'Meley while the Raiders have lost Tongue and Zillman. The Riders have nothing to play for as they are out of the runnig for the semi's so there could be a lack of enthusiasm in this game. Bulldogs, if they are up for it, they should demolish the Raiders Melbourne -18.5 The return of Smith should give them back the organisation they lacked last week. The Storm are extremely hard to beat at home, and even more so, with people questioning their faourites tag with two lacklustre preformances. They usually lift against the Broncos and have won 6 of the last 8 agaisnt them. Brisbane have many injuries in their side and they are starting to slide as the absence of some key players is taking their toll. The Storm should win this comfortably

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~

Manly -20.5 :D Wests win by 1-12 margin :@ Got robbed by the referee with this one I think Benji Marshall knocking the ball on a couple of times resulting in tries didn't help. At one point in the game the completions 11/17 (wests) 18/18 (roosters) errors 7-0 also. Watched the whole game and had the Wests too for the win but you came blame the ref for the players constant errors.

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ West's have a major problem with Benji, they try to hide him out on the wing when the opposition is on the attack and it looks like he is playing "touch". What a brutal encounter between last years grand final Storm and Broncos, was no place for the faint hearted, the defence and hits by both teams had to be seen to be believed with lots of feeling between the both teams, although a low scoring game was great to watch hope they meet again in the play-offs.

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ Penrith -2.5 Both teams have plenty to play for: Penrith to avoid the wooden spoon while Cowboys to keep their semi final hopes alive. I think Penirth wins as both teams will look to spread the ball often, so both teams should score but Penrith have a better defence. The Cowboys have been missing too many tackles throughout the year, and with the Panthers at home, on a cold Monday night, and not a warm Townsville evening, they have the right conditions to win this

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ As Punters it's easy to blame the refs for dud calls,but no one says anything about the calls if they turn our way,my form of late has been shocking but I can't blame the refs for my own bad tips,. The worst call of the weekend was the Rangi Chase try that was given by the video ref that was clearly lost but yet given a try??? I for one have enjoyed this season mainly for the sheer competition that we all are watching every week,most games are close and exciting and the comp is now building to a fantastic end,I look forward to the rest of the comp and hope for a change in fortunes for myself and the rest of you brave enough to tip on what is one if not the hardest comp to tip on in all Sports. Under 52.5,Demma,Hard to say both sides languish at the bottom for defence and yet both sides sit at the top on teritory and points scoring,I beleive the Cowboys have more to play for and will win a close fought battle,however the way i've been going you should go against me and take the Panthers.

Re: ~~~~nrl Round 22~~~~ Quite true Jumbo, I can think of a few instances like that of late myself, although not in the NRL. For whatever reason I've gone off the punt, but I have been working on a system which next season I am convinced will be VERY profitable. For what it's worth, that system tonight has selected the Cowboys and Cowboys 1-12 as the value bets. Gl all