** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8)

Tuesday 7 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Levski Sofia v Tampere United (18:30 BST)1.335.8013.50100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FK Zeta Golubovci v Rangers (19:05 BST)6.004.001.72100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast Goalscorer - - -Qualify From Tie1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreMatch BetOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd Half
Beitar Jerusal v FC København (19:15 BST)2.283.453.55102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Dinamo Zagreb v NK Domžale (19:15 BST)1.405.209.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Wednesday 8 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Tallinna FC Levadia v Red Star Belgrade (16:00 BST)5.003.501.66109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Bate Borisov v FH Hafnarfjördur (17:00 BST)1.573.756.25107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FC Sheriff Tiraspol v Besiktas (18:00 BST)5.003.601.70107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IF Elfsborg v Debreceni VSC (18:00 BST)1.733.755.50103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Shakhtar Donetsk v FC Pyunik (18:00 BST)1.158.5021.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FC Steaua Bucuresti v Zaglebie Lubin (18:30 BST)1.385.009.25104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FK Sarajevo v KRC Genk (18:30 BST)3.303.402.50100% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Red Bull Salzburg v FK Ventspils (19:30 BST)1.178.0021.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FK Slavia Praha v MŠK Žilina (19:45 BST)1.494.337.50104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Rosenborg BK v FC Astana (19:45 BST)1.255.5013.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even Total

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Not saying Slavia Prague can't win against Zilina, BUT - they were played out of the pitch last week and only thanks to their keeper kept a clean sheet (with Vlcek their striker also missing two sitters on the counter, though) - they've only had two competitive games this season, unlike Zilina - and their win on Sunday was against inferior opposition - Zilina good away from home too - all in all, they might be backable @ evens (2.00) plus, but definitely not @ 1/2 - at this price they are laying material

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) I'm a bit tempted to back FCK at that price, looks too high imo. Beitar have to go forward, FCK with some quick players may be able to counterattack and punish Beitar. I'm not sure about FCK's status this season, but they have a pretty good record in Europe and have enough routine for a match like this one. Levski should win vs Tampere, but I would not touch odds like 1.30.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8)

I'm a bit tempted to back FCK at that price' date=' looks too high imo. Beitar have to go forward, FCK with some quick players may be able to counterattack and punish Beitar. I'm not sure about FCK's status this season, but they have a pretty good record in Europe and have enough routine for a match like this one. Levski should win vs Tampere, but I would not touch odds like 1.30.[/quote'] It is not often I have to disagree with you G:G, but this time i have to. Beitar being the best team in the israeli league, beating more known Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Tel Aviv last season. They have big plans for reaching play in Europe this season and if do so they have to take out FcK tomorrow. The 1st leg ended with a 1-0 win to the danish side. Playing in Israel will be a totally different matter. A medium-sized and intense stadium with about 20 thousand spectators expected will be much to handle. Not many danish fans are travelling this far in a midweek game. The home team fields many Israeli national team players, mostly known are former Bolton player Idan Tal. They also have money, with a russian millionaire backing them. Some other points: * The Israel team are still in pre-season which is not an advantage for them, but still the need to qualify to CL hangs high and they need to win this one. * Fck has just started their season and not as good as expected. Some odd results playing away so far makes them placed on 5th. One matter that is important though is that they only have managed 5 goals in 4 league matches. You should expect more from a team with very good attackers like them. It seems like they still miss last years playmaker Tobias Linderoth and haven`t found the right replacement yet. * Libor Sionko are not eligible for this one while Ailton Almeida and Rasmus Würtz are included in the squad. Both players have had high expectations towards this season but have not provided the necessary goods. Especially the striker Ailton should have done better, still he has yet to score a goal this season. * The last point being that last game was pretty even in chances and Beitar even played with one man less the last 35 minutes still providing some big chances which Fck goalie Jesper Christiansen had to do well to save. Also it is worth mentioning that the goal came because of a big mistake by Beitars goalie, a gift on other words, and not the result of a big play from the home side. Naturally the red carded Derek Boateng will not participate in this one... Beitar has a golden oppourtunity to get through to CL when a not convincing Fck will visit. A home win for me in this one. Beitar Jerusalem, straight win, 2.32 @betsson

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) The second leg of PFC Levski Sofia's UEFA Champions League second qualifying round tie against Tampere United on Tuesday has been moved to the Vasil Levski National Stadium from the Georgi Asparuhov Stadium across the Bulgarian capital. Waterlogged pitch A waterlogged pitch at Levski's regular home has forced the change. UEFA delegate Theodore Theodoridis said: "Because of the rain that has fallen in Sofia since last Saturday, which has included a couple of thunderstorms, the situation at the Georgi Asparuhov Stadium was not good. I would say that today the pitch was unplayable. But the option of playing at the Vasil Levski National Stadium was made available to us. This stadium was used for UEFA Champions League group stage matches and after observing the condition of the pitch there, myself and match official Thorsten Kinhöfer made the joint decision that the match could be played at this location. The kick-off time of 20.30 (19.30CET) will remain as planned." Finnish champions Tampere lead 1-0 from last week's first leg, with the winners to meet FC Astana or Rosenborg BK in the third qualifying round. ©uefa.com 1998-2007. All rights reserved.

What do you think about goals in FCK-Beitar? The line on offer at Greek is minus-172 for O 2' date=' which is a lot of juice but I wonder if 2 is likely to be reached...[/quote'] Beitar had an average of scoring at home last season 1.41 per game. Defensively 0.47 per match at home, and only 6 of 17 matches ending with an over at their home ground, Teddy Maiha. Also knowing the form of Fcks forwards this would be difficult to predict. The match picture might change heavily since this being a 2nd leg, especially if Fck get one in the net. It will open up the game dramatically since the away goal rule count in the tournament. In other words it is very hard to predict anything in the over/under department. Might see a 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 home win here, but as I said anything might happen if Fck get an early goal... A mental note in front of this one, Israel are placed 22nd while Denmark on 19th place in the Fifa ranking list. Beitar have more national team players in their squad than Fck has...

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) dear friend,sorry my english is no good.I see first game in Serbia.I know that estonian clubs at home play from defense and think that this game will be like Flora-Valerenga.To win Levadia no have chanses and CR.Zvezda will play from defense with contrattak.My verdict is under.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Levski Sofia v Tampere United . Levski Sofia a.handikap -1.5. First game in Finland win Tampere UTD 1-0,but today Levski must win.Levski club play at home well,and I read club fans forum.Many peoples believe that Levski win 2-0 or 3-0.Stadium will be full.Crazy hot fans,its be very dificult in Sofia for Tampere Utd.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Interesting info from one forum: The very latest news about levski game is that stadium for tomorow is changed and this game will take place on the National Stadium "Vasil Levski" as here in Sofia have been raining since 2 days (на сегодняшнее утро идет дождь тоже). The club stadium of Levski "Asparuhouv" isnt ready to face that game because of flooding. The National Stdium is in good condition and Levski have good experiance on it. Small advatage for Levski is that it a bit wider so they will easily make their style of playing as the yuse wings a lot. Some problems will make the absents of the key defenders Tomashich and Topusakov but im sure Levski wont need to defend so much here. Another miss will be experianced Borimirov at the middle while upfront Valeri miss is a blow althouth that both will be able to play at some parts. Hard to make any predictions here but if Levski manage to put Tampere on huge pressure from the beggining and with the support of the fans an early goal will destroy Tam Utd. Levski si very strong at home no matter whith who the yare playing. This game is rather suitable for live betting as if not goal at HT in second one Tam utd. could steal something and the opposite - if Levski take the lead early then Tam. Utd. should be destroyed.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Well, Levski is very motivated to win this one but will face some problems in attack i think. Only one fully fit striker they have for this one in nigerian player Gaeoba face. The other choice is young Valeri but he isnt fully fit even he play. Coach will use some other guys as central strikers but for sure it wont be easy. Tampere is in Sofia to defend with 10 behind the ball and althouth Levski play every single game in local c-ship in this scenario i smell problems if not an easrly goal come for Levski.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) You don't have to disagree with me, Kimera ;), you have just answered initial thoughts in such a convincing way that I have decided not to back FCK, Beitar or no bet for me atm. Thanks for a really good reply, one thing though: I don't think that the crowd will be a problem for FCK, they have routine enough to handle that. Boateng's absence should be a negative factor for Beitar, at least if he's anywhere close to the form he showed in AIK before he left.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) have to say that odd on dinamo zagreb 1,4 is a gift in local odd is 1,3 and dropping they are much better side with better individuals, no significant injuries, home advantage domzale have to attack and that is big opportunity for dinamo -1,5 is an option too,every odd over 2,2 is a gift for that too

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) I'm tempted by Levski (-1.5) too. They were 15-0-0 (63-3) at home in the league last year and seem to have scored lots of goals in their pre-season friendlies. Tampere have very little experience playing in European competition. Still, it's always hard to bet on teams you know so little about. Zagreb should win. They were 2-0 up away to Domzale until the hosts scored in the 87th minute. I remember it well since I had the over! Anyway, this was important since it means Zagreb can't take the risk of simply defending for 90 minutes. They need insurance in the form of a goal or two. The general concensus seems to be that they're a far better team.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) I just want to say that I don't belive in Red Star. With coach like Bosko Djurovski (medium quality player during '80s) who has problem to make a sentence, and these few unknown players from south america (who have joined the club just 10 days ago), Red Star doesen't seem good enough. Some very important players have left the club in recent years (Zigic, Kovacevic, Bisevac, Jankovic...), and there is a nobody who can take their positions. It was terrible fist leg in Belgrade also, isn't it?

I'm tempted by Levski (-1.5) too. They were 15-0-0 (63-3) at home in the league last year and seem to have scored lots of goals in their pre-season friendlies. Tampere have very little experience playing in European competition. Still, it's always hard to bet on teams you know so little about. Zagreb should win. They were 2-0 up away to Domzale until the hosts scored in the 87th minute. I remember it well since I had the over! Anyway, this was important since it means Zagreb can't take the risk of simply defending for 90 minutes. They need insurance in the form of a goal or two. The general concensus seems to be that they're a far better team.
Agree about Dinamo, I'm on -1.25 @ 1.88 Dinamo won the awaymatch 2-1, they were clearly the better team, but Domzale managed to keep their hope alive by scoring a late goal. This means that Dinamo can't take it easy today, they will probably try to score and win this match. I think they'll get plenty of opportuinities to score goals vs Domzale who are a weaker team on the road. Add the fact that matches between Croatian and Slovenian teams involve lots of pride and I find that Dinamo will probably try to put up a good show for their homecrowd, so this line looks achievable to me. Levski should win and also cover -1.5, but : Tampere will no doubt play very defensive, and they are pretty solid at the back, also Levski miss some players, haven't started their season yet and maybe the pressure will be a problem. It would be a total fiasco for Levski to be knocked out at this stage.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) 1,88 is too low imo local bookies give higher odd on that becouse dinamo sometimes have a problem with scoring mandukic and tadic and sokota knowes how to miss 100% chances draw is enough to go in bremen domzale had some chances too,and dinamo got koch on the goal ;) lol

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) my wager is on Beitar Jerusalem 1.625 (betcris) and Draw means no bet. FCK squeaked by at home but i think the danish side will find it much tougher in Israel this time around. I expect BJ to attack early and often and only hope a counterattack from FCK doesn't spoil it

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) I tend to agree with thoughts about under 2.5 in Red Star game. They were in total control in first leg, with defense and midfield that looked pretty strong, but with obvious problems up front. I find it hard that to believe that Red Star will even concede a goal in Estonia, but also cant believe they are capable of scoring more than once - if something radical didnt happen since first leg.

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Don't be so cautious about backing Levski today. They will surely win this game and the question is with kind of handicap will be. I'm going for -2 ! The stadium will be full, the players, fans and the whole country wants CL. Easy win for Levski !

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) Soccer - Beitar Jerusalem/FC Kobenhavn - total Over 2 (-147) for the regulation time held on Aug 7 at 1:15pm [pending] With the line having dropped to a little less juice, I see this as having a good chance, provided FCK help a bit. This is a small wager, mainly for interest. Beitar must win to advance, though a 1-0 win in regulation just gets them to extra time. FCK with a goal can all but sew things up, requiring 3 from Beitar... Here's the scenario I am imagining and hope will play out: Beitar score first, square the match, and both teams press a bit to win in regulation (Beitar) or put the match out of reach (FCK). Remember, even if Beitar go ahead 2-0, FCK can advance by losing 1-2. The other possibility is that FCK score early. Then Beitar must attack attack attack to try for the 3 they need. If this one is 0-0 at HT then I probably have lost. BOL all

Re: CL 2nd qual rd - return leg (7 - 8/8) My favorite team FCK, will face Beitar Jerusalem tonight. A very important match for FCK, because they have stronged their squad this season and the expectations are high. There is of course also the financial aspect... I believe FCK to be the strongest team. I saw the 1-0 match in Copenhagen, and yes, it was a mistake from the keeper, that led to the goal. But it was also good vision from Morten Nordstrand assisting Marcus Ällbäck. Even though, i believe Beitar to be favorites. The media in DK are writing about this match, like it's a walkover for FCK. But it's not. Beitar showed i little bit of what they really are capable of. And tonight i believe they will show it all. It's gonna be a tough match and FCK should concentrate to make pressure at the center of the pitch and force the ball out to the wings. Because the crosses would be easy for Hangeland and Gravgaard, or as we call them in DK: The Copenhagen Air Force, to clear. My prediction would be Beitar in control and FCK under pressure. A few counter attacks would happen from FCK, and maybe a lucky goal. But all in all i think Beitar will win 1-0 or 2-1 or at least pull a draw 0-0 or 1-1. i'm definately playing the 1X and maybe the under 2.5 Greetings from DK

Don't be so cautious about backing Levski today. They will surely win this game and the question is with kind of handicap will be. I'm going for -2 ! The stadium will be full, the players, fans and the whole country wants CL. Easy win for Levski !
I was in Sofia the whole day , just arrived in Plovdiv , before 30 mins ... One thing for sure , is that "Vassil Levski" won`t be full ... The tickets , that are sold till 16.00 pm , are about 10 000 , and it is expected , that there would be no more than 15 000 supporters , stadium capacity is 42 000 ... ;) The weather is bad ... It rains all day , stops for an hour , and then it starts raining again ... I`m sure Levski will win this , not sure with what score ... Levski`s eleven : G. Petkov ; Milanov , Benzoukane , Borko Stoychev , Lucio Wagner ; Richard , Miro Ivanov , Telkyiski , Cedric Bardon , Hristo Yovov , Valeri Domovchiyski ... Daniel Borimirov would be on the bench , and if it is necessary , he will get in the match as a substitute ... Levski would attack , Tampere should defend . I`m quite sure , that Levski will score goals here , they don`t play at their best level , but they all knew how important is this game for them , for the team , for the club , for the fans ... A home win with big margin is what I expect here , also find odds for over 2.5 goals , for very good , despite bad weather and poor Levski form at the moment . There will be many managers watching the game , Loko Moscow president is here to watch Richard and Domovshiyski , Portsmouth send scout to watch Valeri , too , both are young and talented players , who want to play abroad , so another good chance to show what they can ... ;) GL to all today ,