** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

champions league draw - final qualifying round

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round boy were rangers lucky ...both goalies had very little to do in whole match red star happy to keep breaking down rangers play, rangers far to slow in build up, no outs for rangers really missing speedy players, ok beasley speedy but red star played him well giving him no room...brought on novo and cousin for beasley and darchville, got bit more room,, only to be expected red star been defending great all night, last 5 mins an fans driving rangers forward, desperation in play and break comes 1-0...great if u backed them to win of course,, but looking for more to qualify.. will be very hard in return leg.... but hey thats football bring on next week,,,

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round hello im new in this forum and this is my bet for today. touluse can not score any goal to liverpool. not for in a match.if they play ten match in a week, they can't score any goal in all of matches .this is my surely opinion.good lock everybody

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round I had a conversation with a Russian friend earlier this week and he was in no doubt that Spartak will sweep Celtic aside as they are currently riding high at the top of the league and in peak form half way through the season. I have had a remarkable run of good fortune with Anytime goalscorers this last week and on the evidence of their league form and a big home crowd that Pavluchenko 2/1 and Bazhenov 5/2 offer great value tonight. I also

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round Sorry cut off in mid flow, I think Van Persie 2/1 and Bendtner 9/4 offer good value away in Europe. I think the Arsenals counter attack style, with pace and fluency suits these sorts of games and with Rosicky going back to his old stomping ground will have a point to prove and can put his mark on the game with his creativity.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round

Red Star in second leg all the way :nana:nana:nana:nana
I wouldn't bet on it, Djordje. This was the 6th consecutive game for Rangers to keep a clean sheet. They my as well hold on in Belgrade and that lonely goal scored would be enough for them to progress.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round

Well thats CELTIC out , SPARTAK top of the RUSSIAN 1st div and are half way through the season there so fit as F##k , while SPL aint kicked off yet. ARSENAL + LIVERPOOL look to have pretty tough 1st leg games but you'd think they'll go through. RANGERS couldn't have bought that tie !! Should progess methinks.
Glad to be proved wrong as CELTIC get a 1-1 result :clap considering thier excellent record at PARKHEAD in Europe over recent seasons theymust have a great chance to qualify:hope LIVERPOOL + ARSENAL can only blow it , while RANGERS go to Belgrade with a 1-0 lead , played VERY defensively and REF was weak but again :hope

• 2 weeks later...