** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

champions league draw - final qualifying round

Champions League Match Result Coupon
Related events...WinnerTop Goalscorer - - -Name the Finalists
Related Coupons: qualify.gif 45min.gif
Click on an event name to see all odds from all bookmakers.
Tuesday 14 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FK Sarajevo v Dynamo Kiev (19:45 BST)3.753.252.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Lazio v Dinamo Bucharest (19:45 BST)1.614.007.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieOver/Under
Rangers v Red Star Belgrade (20:00 BST)1.723.504.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Valencia v IF Elfsborg (21:00 BST)1.205.6015.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Wednesday 15 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Toulouse v Liverpool (15:30 BST)4.103.201.99106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast Goalscorer - - -Qualify From Tie1st Half Totals Over/UnderHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Spartak Moscow v Celtic (17:00 BST)1.963.254.30106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Bate Borisov v FC Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 BST)3.953.352.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Tampere United v Rosenborg BK (18:00 BST)2.873.252.20112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Fenerbahce SK v Anderlecht (19:00 BST)1.723.555.20106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
FC Zürich v Besiktas JK (19:15 BST)2.443.202.88107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Ajax v FK Slavia Praha (19:30 BST)1.504.207.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Red Bull Salzburg v Shakhtar Donetsk (19:30 BST)2.303.302.86109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
AC Sparta Praha v Arsenal (19:45 BST)4.503.301.83108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast Goalscorer - - -Qualify From Tie1st Half Totals Over/UnderHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sevilla v AEK Athens (19:45 BST)1.334.509.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -Qualify From TieHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under

All odds checked since 14:13 BST

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round Well thats CELTIC out , SPARTAK top of the RUSSIAN 1st div and are half way through the season there so fit as F##k , while SPL aint kicked off yet. ARSENAL + LIVERPOOL look to have pretty tough 1st leg games but you'd think they'll go through. RANGERS couldn't have bought that tie !! Should progess methinks.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round

Well thats CELTIC out , SPARTAK top of the RUSSIAN 1st div and are half way through the season there so fit as F##k , while SPL aint kicked off yet. ARSENAL + LIVERPOOL look to have pretty tough 1st leg games but you'd think they'll go through. RANGERS couldn't have bought that tie !! Should progess methinks.
yeah it does look tough on celtic, esp after artmedia last year! not sure about rangers - dunno what red star belgrade are like these days, but surely not an easy tie (assuming thats the eventual line up) agree with arsenal and liverpool.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round Steaua going through no problems. BATE Borisov can't cause troubles to the romanian team. Dinamo Bucuresti will advance too :)) No really, we have chances, it's clear Lazio has the first chance, but maybe with some luck we will go through . It's better with Lazio than with Sevilla, Valencia, Arsenal or L'pool.

Well thats CELTIC out , SPARTAK top of the RUSSIAN 1st div and are half way through the season there so fit as F##k , while SPL aint kicked off yet. ARSENAL + LIVERPOOL look to have pretty tough 1st leg games but you'd think they'll go through. RANGERS couldn't have bought that tie !! Should progess methinks.
A bit overoptimitic - CZ Belgrade certainly no pushovers (assuming they get through as they are holding just a 1-0 lead after the first leg, but they should get through). Sparta v Arsenal - well, not many can guess what these teams will look like, esp. so early in the season - Sparta have made some major changes and have spent a lot in the transfer market - Henry-less Arsenal (it was him who beat Sparta at home some time ago after he came on) with some new faces will certainly also take some time to settle. Celtic has the most difficult task, I think, as Spartak are in good shape and, as said, in the middle of the season). Whoever gets through from the Zilina v Slavia match-up will have not so difficult task, Ajax is certainlz the most playable opponent all Czech and Slovak teams have - esp. if Zilina gets though as they have got quite a few games under their belts and are doing pretty well;)

A bit overoptimitic - CZ Belgrade certainly no pushovers (assuming they get through as they are holding just a 1-0 lead after the first leg, but they should get through). Sparta v Arsenal - well, not many can guess what these teams will look like, esp. so early in the season - Sparta have made some major changes and have spent a lot in the transfer market - Henry-less Arsenal (it was him who beat Sparta at home some time ago after he came on) with some new faces will certainly also take some time to settle. Celtic has the most difficult task, I think, as Spartak are in good shape and, as said, in the middle of the season). Whoever gets through from the Zilina v Slavia match-up will have not so difficult task, Ajax is certainlz the most playable opponent all Czech and Slovak teams have - esp. if Zilina gets though as they have got quite a few games under their belts and are doing pretty well;)
Worst possible draw for Celtic... We really are in no shape at all for this match. Too soon against a team who are top of the Russian league. Add to this the fact Sparak play on an artificial surface, which they will be more than used to. Celtic's away form in Europe is poor, so damage limitation in Russia, then give them the fright of their lives in Glasgow... Very difficult tie! :hope

Rangers still have a job to do next week, still would rather Rangers draw than Celtic's. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round From what I saw, Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) are playing the worst footie in last couple of seasons. Two poor games against Levadia, another poor one last night in domestic league (boring scoreless draw), and I think they will need a miracle to progress to group stages. They changed coach few days ago, and new coach was in charge last night, but I really couldnt see any improvement. The main problem for Crvena Zvezda is lack of firepower, but their midfield and defense might be able to cope with Rangers. I hope match against team like Rangers will make them do their best, but I'm really far from impressed with this team. Good luck whatever you choose to bet on, I'll surely stay away from these games.

The main problem for Crvena Zvezda is lack of firepower, but their midfield and defense might be able to cope with Rangers. .
depending upon odds, unders may be an attractive bet then, do you think?

Steaua going through no problems. BATE Borisov can't cause troubles to the romanian team. Dinamo Bucuresti will advance too :)) No really, we have chances, it's clear Lazio has the first chance, but maybe with some luck we will go through . It's better with Lazio than with Sevilla, Valencia, Arsenal or L'pool.
Sorry but i can't see Dinamo to goes on,i'm not a Lazio supporter but i think that Lazio will goes on and home win will be probably in a combo for me because 1,50 or so,as i found now,is too low.Rocchi+Pandev can be very dangerous upfront especially if as i read somewhere Margaritescu and Moti will not play (important in Dinamo defense,right?).More than 25000 tickets sold and not finished yet.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifyinging round Am sure someone on here will know can this bet be done ??? i think there is a gap in quality between these teams ajax,benfica,rangers.seville.and valencia all to win first leg games @corals @ £10 returns £32.30... Corals are also doin to qualify bets if i added same 5 teams to qualify on 1 bet it seems to return £181........... much better returns !!!!! but will bookie accept this bet.. sorry but havnt got corals account so cant do this online... any ideas ??

Am sure someone on here will know can this bet be done ??? i think there is a gap in quality between these teams ajax,benfica,rangers.seville.and valencia all to win first leg games @corals @ £10 returns £32.30... Corals are also doin to qualify bets if i added same 5 teams to qualify on 1 bet it seems to return £181........... much better returns !!!!! but will bookie accept this bet.. sorry but havnt got corals account so cant do this online... any ideas ??
tbh cant see them accepting this bet as the outcome of the first leg will/should have an effect upon the final result, thus they wont accept it.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round I'm not master pundit lads and this is my first post but I see your getting 7/5 from PP on an handicap for Valencia -2 to win. Valencia's first match of the season but they are European experts and are hungry to get right into the group stages without any slip ups and to help kick start their season.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round

I'm not master pundit lads and this is my first post but I see your getting 7/5 from PP on an handicap for Valencia -2 to win. Valencia's first match of the season but they are European experts and are hungry to get right into the group stages without any slip ups and to help kick start their season.
It's a new round so perhaps it won't hold...but at least so far in CL and UEFA Cup taking the +1 or higher has been a very good bet so long as the odds are above evens.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round Odds on champions league this week are too law...:@ But we have some matches where winner is more then predictable... I am intresting in matches between Rangers-C.Zvezda and Valencia-Elfsborg.. First of all, any big missings in Rangers and Valencia?? Line ups??

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round Last year, CL, 2nd round:

Aggr. Sheriff Tiraspol1 - 1Spartak Moskva
WednesdayAug 2, 06Spartak Moskva0 - 0Sheriff Tiraspoli
WednesdayJul 26, 06Sheriff Tiraspol1 - 1Spartak Moskvai
Be careful with Spartak..That is Russian footbal..Celtic maybe didnt made great in away matches but Spartac is perfect chance for them to make suprise... Odds on Celtic seems great..

yeah it does look tough on celtic' date= esp after artmedia last year![/quote] That was 2 years ago Ali, last year we played in the last 16 and held AC Milan to 0-0 over 180mins. Don't get me wrong I'm not erxactly thrilled at the draw, which I agree was probably the hardest we could have got, but a tight game in Moscow (hopefully an away goal) and I'm very confident of the return tie in Glasgow where we have one of the best records in CL. Although in saying all this the odds for SM do look reasonably interesting (head over heart here)........... Draw written all over it :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round As the Celtic games been approaching closer the optimism has been rising, this is only because we won 4-1 at the weekend though. We are missing Boruc and this shouldnt be under estimated because not only is he a great shot stopped and all round keeper he is a quality presence to have. Mark Brown is good but he'll be really tested on Wednesday, lets hope he can make a similar impact to David Marshall at the Camp Nou. I certainly wouldnt be betting Celtic to draw/win to nil. Rangers should win their match, maybe not easily but they'll sneak a few goals.

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round For me today Rangers the bet bet. Even though my allegiance is with the green half of Glasgow I couldn't disagree l.h., although Red Star are completely unknown therefore I would be happier if someone with knowledge of their style of play and current squad was to confirm how poor (or not) they are. I await the views of a Serbian punter :notworthy

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round For me Rangers too. Rangers have made a great start to the season with 4 straight wins scoring 8 goals in the process and not conceding. The managed to get past the visitors neighbours in the last round by a 3-0 aggregate win. The Serbian side will prove much stiffer competition but I think the odds are still stacked in the favout of Rangers. Red Star have made an average start to the season. They went through in the last round on away goals rule with Levidia Tallinn after losing the second leg. This led to a change of management and on the opening day of the season they could manage only a 0-0 draw. Not much goals in this I feel but Rangers should sneak it. Best of luck all :ok

Re: champions league draw - final qualifying round Rangers for me as well today. Red Star are a pale shadow of their former self. They sacked their manager last week and I feel Rangers are in with a great chance of making the group phases. Rangers certainly got a far far easier tie than Celtic did. Anything better than 8/11 on Rangers tonite should be taken in my book.