** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Danish Sasliga 29/7 - 1/8

Sunday 29 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
OB Odense v AC Horsens (13:00 BST)1.534.608.4099%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
FC Nordsjaelland v Lyngby (15:00 BST)1.674.405.50101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
FC Midtjylland v Brøndby (17:00 BST)2.623.553.00100%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Monday 30 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg v AGF Aarhus (18:00 BST)1.604.006.50103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Wednesday 1 August 2007
Randers FC v AaB Aalborg (19:00 BST)2.803.302.44107%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Saturday 4 August 2007
AGF Aarhus v FC København (16:00 BST)1.011.011.25279%Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under

All odds checked since 08:13 BST

Re: Danish Sasliga weekend 608.gif vs 613.gif Odense - Horsens Pick: Odense Odds: 1.53 Round 3 of SAS Liga. Horsens won 2 games so far in current season while Odense has 4 points. Both team didn't play with tough opponents so it's hard to say something more about those games. But there are some things that cause my interest here. Odense is still to win at home this season and if they want to get better place this year or at least advance for European cups next season they need to play better than last year on their own field. On the other hand Horsens was fighting to avoid relegation last year, this year they will probably stick around middle of the table. I see two different goals for those teams current season. Interesting thing to note is that Odense won last 4 games with Horsens in a row and also last 3 on their own field. I believe it will keep up that way. Probably it won't be huge goal difference and that's why I'm betting straight win without handicap.

Re: Danish Sasliga weekend FCM(0)-Brøndby homewin 1.82 Pinnacle Stake 3/10 Will have to oppose Brøndby once again away from home. 20 games without a win outside Brøndby is terrible, and has become an obssesion. FCM is one of the hardest places to travel to, and Brøndby havent won here in the league for years. Brøndby offcause better than last season, and FCM slightly weaker, there is still value in theese odds imo.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (29 July - 1 Aug 07) Esbjerg-Arhus 1=1.68 After last game Esbjerg players are on top now. After crushing 0:5 ( away ) Viborg FF they are motivated and should easy here at home with not good playing Aarhus. After 2 games Home team is on second position in the table It's an eraly phase of league so it's hard to tell aboy the game. Last season Esbjerg finished at 7 place with 6 wins 5 draws and 6 lost. Aarhus play excellent last season and they were promoted to 1 Div from 2nd place ( with 7 wins 5 draws and 3 lost in away games ). I expekt under game and win of home team by one goal.

Re: Danish Sasliga 29/7 - 1/8 It is really a funny start in denmark which is more reliable than other scandinavian league.We have seen a lot of upsets this past week but as always sas ligaen do bang the goals.This league is one of the more trustable total goals over league together with denmark div1 and norwegian.I hope this will continue and could make more profit on total goals in this league. cheerss

Re: Danish Sasliga 29/7 - 1/8 Aab dnb @ 1.84 (vcbet) This is Aab's second match of in the league, they started with a draw at home to FCK, 1-1, after that they won 2-1 at home to Gent in the Intertoto cup. Randers have played two matches and got two good results, 2-0 at home to Viborg and 3-0 away to Lyngby. Imo Aab's a class above those two teams though, today will be a different matter. I've read through the reports from Randers matches, the impression I get is that although the results were good they did not perform great in any way, it is of course early in the season, but it appears that Randers should be about the same class as last season when they finished 8th. Aab finished 3d last season, they were very strong away, 9-5-2 29-15, and should have a good chance at winning this one. The h2h's worry a bit though, 1-3-1 last five for Aab, no win away, but I still find 1.84 for the dnb well worth a shot.

• 7 years later...