** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wsop Ppv

Nade

I'm thinking of paying $20 to ESPN or someone else to watch the final table online, just wondering if anyone else has done it in the past and whether it's worth it? Is the quality and coverage good etc? Cheers.

Re: Wsop Ppv I thought the quality last year was great :ok I got the free link - being on a 512k link I wouldn't pay for PPV through the internet - but was surprised how good a feed I got :ok Remmeber though - it is live - so no hole cards shown if that is what you want....

Re: Wsop Ppv I'm not too fussed about the hole cards i just want to see the action :ok. in a quandry whether to wait and see if there's a free live feed or pay in advance for PPV :unsure. I'll wait 'till tomorrow afternoon and see.

Re: Wsop Ppv How can it be possible for every part of my internet to work apart from espn or IE?? :loon I've even uninstalled and re-installed my wireless adapter and still no change :cryLife's a beach!

Re: Wsop Ppv

Ignore this post - complete crap
You did panik me, but worldseriesofpoker.com is working on Firefox so i'm just checking those updates! Have you tried both links? Yup Could be your firewall? :unsure Yup Got the latest version of Media Player? Yup Do you have broadband? Yup Whenever it looks like it's getting somewhere it decides to d/c me from IE :@:@:@ WAIT......... HOLY MOTHER... IT'S LOADED :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek (Waits nervously for it not to d/c..............................................) :nana