** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

3AM system (-4.7% Yield)

DC

A system based on Adrian Massey's excellent ratings. Horses must be Top Rated or Joint Top Rated and running on the flat (any surface). The system focuses on fit horses aged between 2 and 5 years old. Bear in mind if the selection is a non-runner then potentially the next ranked horse could go on and win but hopefully this won't happen too often. The system shows a ROI of 121% over since 2000 and a profit every year backing level stakes to win. Horses are not to be backed unless AT LEAST 3-1 SP (more profit can be made using the exchanges).

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3AM system It's fair to say the man Massey is a legend! :clap Results: Haydock 2.50 FOXY MUSIC WON 11-2 :) Haydock 3.50 NICADA unplaced 7-2 Haydock 4.20 ERMINE GREY WON 6-1 :) Starting bank 100.00 Daily profit/Loss +10.50 Current bank 110.50

Re: 3AM system

Hope you guys don't mind, removed the unwanted post and the responses, just keeping the place tidy.... The real jesus had a reason, wonder why this one didn't???
Well done Zulu. I was wondering how long it would take :ok

Re: 3AM system Superb ! I've got a box at Pontefract races on friday with a few of the guys at work and we said to each other a fiver a day upto friday each all in a pot and what ever winnings we have on friday thats what we are going out with. And you've got us off to a great start with these selections, we had 3 doubles each way and a treble each way !

Re: 3AM system Results 2.30 Ayr DRESSED TO DANCE 2nd (nk) 13-2 4.00 Ayr FULLANDBY WON 5-1 :) 4.30 Ayr NOTA LIBERATA WON 9-1 :) 5.00 Ayr OROTUND 3rd 3-1 Bank 110.50 Daily profit/loss +12.00 Current Bank 122.50 Thanks everybody :ok but... ... it's best not to get carried away here guys. I know there have been two winners on the opening two days of this thread but this is not really likely to happen on a regular basis because of a fairly low expected strike rate. I would strictly advise SINGLES ONLY level stakes and not combination bets (although well done to those that decided on this format of bet today!) - The system only turns over 10pts profit a month at SP on average, BUT I would encourage people to get on early on the exchanges for a higher profit margin. (I was able to back Fullandby @ 8.00 and Nota Liberata @ 13.00 on Betfair today.) Anyway, let's hope Mr Massey's purple patch continues tomorrow, it's credit to him really. The trick is just figuring out which of his top-rated should be backed!! :lol

Re: 3AM system Hi nsew, I'm sure you can appreciate I don't really want to divuldge hours of study and backtesting. I'd sooner just put up the daily qualifiers. You know they're AM's top rated horses on the flat and that you shouldn't go above 3-1 - just follow and hopefully we'll all be in profit come Christmas eh? Weds July 17th 2.15 Beverley RANN NA CHILE 2.30 Brighton WELSH AUCTION 3.15 Beverley APACHE DAWN 3.30 Brighton MARMITE 5.15 Beverley PRINCE NOEL If there are any late non-runners or changes I'll update tomorrow lunch time. Remember 3-1 or higher folks :hope

Re: 3AM system Results 2.15 Beverley RANN NA CHILE lost 4-1 2.30 Brighton WELSH AUCTION NO BET 3.15 Beverley APACHE DAWN lost 6-1 3.30 Brighton MARMITE NO BET 5.15 Beverley PRINCE NOEL lost 5-1 Bank 122.50 Daily profit/loss -3.00 Current Bank 119.50

Re: 3AM system Weds July 18th 2.50 Lingfield SCARLEY HEART 3.20 Lingfield MONTPELLIER 3.30 Catterick VALLEY OF THE MOON If there are any late non-runners or changes I'll update near lunch time. Remember 3-1 or higher.

Re: 3AM system Results 2.50 Lingfield SCARLETT HEART unplaced 13/2 3.20 Lingfield MONTPELLIER NO BET 3.30 Catterick VALLEY OF THE MOON unplaced 4/1jf Daily profit/loss -2.00 Current Bank 117.50 Total profit +17.50

Re: 3AM system 2.50 Hamilton THROW THE DICE NO BET 4.00 Hamilton JOYEAUX 3rd 7/2f 3.05 Newmarket THE ILLIES unplaced 10/1 5.05 Ripon BAJAN PARKES unplaced 9/2 Profit/loss -3.00 Current Bank 114.50 Total profit +14.50 Bets 15/Wins 4 (26.7%) ROI 96.7%