** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stoke Circus 14 July - Poker Night

robilaruk

had a FANTASTIC week online and the missus is allowing me a night out so if anyone else wants to join me tonight for the £15 freezeout I'll buy you a beer!* cheers Damo *beer strictly limited to one per person only and only those I like, the rest of you can bollocks.....:ok

Re: Stoke Circus 14 July - Poker Night

Puff.... I was thinking about it honestly Damo but playing Razz has given me a head ache :$
LOL - age perhaps? had a great night - sat with a young lad called Rob and a regular called Gary (has the spiderweb tatoo's on his arms?) anyway we just decided to limp most pots and play for fun and it seemed to work (LIVE POKER IS FIXED - the flops we saw were bonkers) - then they bust our table and I walked into "I am not folding my A3 off suit guy" despite the raise, reraise and reraise shove......... sigh I raised to 2K with 99 he min raised me, so I shoved and he called for another 8K....... so I lasted 4 hands on the new table and lost my 12K stack in one hand :eyes 151 runners last night :eek (£2K+ prize pool) - bust in about 50th at the 400/800 level about 11pm good night all around will endeavour to post on the Friday is I intend to go up on the Saturday, to give the oldies a bit more notice ;) Damo