** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fairyhouse 12/07

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07

Your right Stewart,i was feeling terrible guilty,but i did say on original post i was a bit wary this time and all info from all areas is welcome... This forum is fantastic in it's content and membership..Keep up the good work all...
Unlucky TBR as mentioned its a mine field at the best of time and any info is greatly received ( in the correct threads) so dont let the fact it lost put you off posting your info.:ok I just didnt want endless pointless threads being started asking "if Todays the day?". Lets do what we do best and skin the bookies:ok

Unlucky TBR as mentioned its a mine field at the best of time and any info is greatly received ( in the correct threads) so dont let the fact it lost put you off posting your info.:ok I just didnt want endless pointless threads being started asking "if Todays the day?". Lets do what we do best and skin the bookies:ok
I won't..As soon as i get it..,it will go on here first.... :tongue2

Dont say that Carl, or Gazzy will be starting a thread complaining that you said it. Thats why he was so annoyed with me !!!!!!!!

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 TBR - I say well done to you for posting it up. Unlucky that it wasn't in the frame, but it's only 1 loser. The winner is just around the corner. I have been really interested in some of your comments in this thread, and sincerely hope you don't stop posting your picks because of some bickering. I cannot believe people think that others were urging this to lose, a load of crap! As you guys know, I am a Mod on ATR & I was in the bookies cheering it on....gutted for all those that backed it, including myself. Lets keep it in perspective - TBR posted up his info, just like many others posted up their selections today. Winner or loser, he doesn't deserve this sort of publicity for acting in good faith. This forum has one common goal - work together and we can achieve it. Work against each other & there is only 1 winner - the bookie. As TBR says, fantastic forum with mainly a fantastic bunch of people. Please don't spoil it:ok

TBR - I say well done to you for posting it up. Unlucky that it wasn't in the frame, but it's only 1 loser. The winner is just around the corner. I have been really interested in some of your comments in this thread, and sincerely hope you don't stop posting your picks because of some bickering. I cannot believe people think that others were urging this to lose, a load of crap! As you guys know, I am a Mod on ATR & I was in the bookies cheering it on....gutted for all those that backed it, including myself. Lets keep it in perspective - TBR posted up his info, just like many others posted up their selections today. Winner or loser, he doesn't deserve this sort of publicity for acting in good faith. This forum has one common goal - work together and we can achieve it. Work against each other & there is only 1 winner - the bookie. As TBR says, fantastic forum with mainly a fantastic bunch of people. Please don't spoil it:ok
well said..I hate to let people down but i'll keep putting it up,as soon as i hear anything..I am quite shocked at the horses performence to be honest and i'm starting to wonder what the hell happened but as i said this will be the place i post first and only inside info.... I was sort of afraid that people we're just going to lash in on as from previous experience but i said "no pass the info on"..It's not the money for me,it's the thrill of the race,i didn't see today but as u see your horse coming from the back and knicking on the line and your heart going 100 miles and hour(whether its from your own work which is obviously more rewarding or a tip).Thats what it's all about..The money is an after thought and i mean that.. :nana:nana

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 Im typing this for the second time cause first time bloody computer crashed but felt had to say. I went to Newmarket yesterday with the pin stickers from work. I read the threads,RFO,knew it was a tough day but you guessed it the pin stickers came out on top. I paid my money took my chances. No probs,Ill be back! TBR no apologies required,theres plenty of posts that dont win,they cant all win,unless we start a new thread ,'winning tips only':rollin As for the egos they maybe out there cant really say ive noticed or care,just think its time to draw a line under that avenue. Keep posting guys,because if you dont we aint got a PL. And as has had been said many times over were out to bash the bookies not each other. Best of Luck to ALL. :notworthy This is me and so is this :notworthy

TBR - I say well done to you for posting it up. Unlucky that it wasn't in the frame, but it's only 1 loser. The winner is just around the corner. I have been really interested in some of your comments in this thread, and sincerely hope you don't stop posting your picks because of some bickering. I cannot believe people think that others were urging this to lose, a load of crap! As you guys know, I am a Mod on ATR & I was in the bookies cheering it on....gutted for all those that backed it, including myself. Lets keep it in perspective - TBR posted up his info, just like many others posted up their selections today. Winner or loser, he doesn't deserve this sort of publicity for acting in good faith. This forum has one common goal - work together and we can achieve it. Work against each other & there is only 1 winner - the bookie. As TBR says, fantastic forum with mainly a fantastic bunch of people. Please don't spoil it:ok
Totally agree with everything you said. TBR, youre info is valued win or lose and dont be put off poutting it up mate. :ok :ok

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 ahhhh Group Hug everyone :):) Right lets get back on track and no falling out and get some winners for tomoz. Now no pressure guys but I want a 160/1 treble tomorrow and nothing shorter. :drums:drums

Unlucky TBR and thanks for sharing once again. :ok I do seem to have this strange feeling that some people were wishing it to lose though!
yeah all the egos on this forum were desperate for it to go down
a tip is a tip, we take it as it comes

If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream — and not make dreams your master; If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two imposters just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ‘em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings — nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run – Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And — which is more — you’ll be a Man, my son!

you shouldn't have to apologise mate, its upto every individual on here, to decide what they do with info. gotta take the rough with the smooth.
I'm with Xabi - you enjoy tomorrow morning's hangover :cheers (joke warning for those with humour bypasses) Can't believe days later the stick is still coming guys....there's no place for humour here, don't post if you haven't serious considered race analysis ;) :rollin

I'm with Xabi - you enjoy tomorrow morning's hangover :cheers (joke warning for those with humour bypasses) Can't believe days later the stick is still coming guys....there's no place for humour here, don't post if you haven't serious considered race analysis ;) :rollin
Point ...................

unlucky TBR better luck next time m8:clap
Thanks mate..Bloody Irish racing,crookeder than ..............:lol Only one true race in ireland..Every wednesday in the Currage horses are brought to race unmarked and no colours and run for timing and testing... I hope to god they weren't just using that race to keep him fit for the flat as my friend reckoned this morning.. Anyway good luck today boys

Why were Mighty Magyar and Wayne banned?? Thier posts look reasonable to me!
Hi Mate, It wasn't just their posts. There was other stuff in the background. Not going to go into detail as it's water under the bridge now, but suffice to say it was worthy of a ban.

• 1 month later...