** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fairyhouse 12/07

Ok here we go so... Arklow Ger 7.00 Fairyhouse..(as said last nigth by rebel) Reason ..Cause it's going to win(seemingly) Seriously though this is info im passing on...The horse is going even better than last time..Actually hacking the place up..Just opened at 5,now gone to 4... Myself i am not an expert but he nows go over hurdles,a different jockey and the ground is soft plus he has more weight i'd be more wary. Dont shoot me again if it doesnt win .. Good luck all

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 Had a look at the selection and has a good chance under tonights weight, handles the trip, but that was on good to firm ground, and there has been a lot of rain in Ireland over the last few days and just have reservations on the going for this and has to deal with a 12lb weight rise which could be hard in softning conditions. I like the look of E Griffin's Pure Theatre with Davy Russell in the plate.has a 15% strike rate with the trainer at the course, which is not great stats, but Davy has been riding with so much confidence on improving horses this year to suggest that this can improve on his 4th at Tipperary to Bambootcha, the step up in trip i think he will get and looks a good prospect and at 3/1 on Betfair on offer looks good value.. But GL with the selection tonight Wups

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07

Unlucky TBR and thanks for sharing once again. :ok I do seem to have this strange feeling that some people were wishing it to lose though!
You could be right but it wasn't to be this night... Ah well...lets keep up the good work in this minefield of racing

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 Thanks all this wont prevent me from passing on what i hear...Dont forget some people cant decypher 4 or 5 different tips for same race so a tip or info is all their after..doesnt mean they should be excluded.. Best of luck all for the rest of tonight.. PS Irish racing sucks:lol:lol Hot info for monday night Arklow ger

Re: Fairyhouse 12/07 God i feel worse now...Sorry to all...I was close to not putting it up(which in hindsight would have been ideal..:D) but i felt compelled to do so as i want to share the info i get with u guys... Again i apologise over the loss..But lets pick ourselves up and forget about squabbles and focus on the goal at hand..To get our money back from those nasty bookmakers.. :nana

God i feel worse now...Sorry to all...I was close to not putting it up(which in hindsight would have been ideal..:D) but i felt compelled to do so as i want to share the info i get with u guys... Again i apologise over the loss..But lets pick ourselves up and forget about squabbles and focus on the goal at hand..To get our money back from those nasty bookmakers.. :nana
No need to apologise, you were right to put it up, if it had won it would have been a different story. Just a couple of immature little people are making this forum a bit of an unpleasent place at the moment, commenting about ego's and two different divisions of people. I mean get a life people, the mods do an excellent job and make this forum as good as it is. I know I have jumped down a few peoples throats the past couple of days but I am beginning to get a bit annoyed with how some members of this forum are acting. It all ends up with people feeling guilty if a tip gets beat. Now, this place is great with tips a plenty and a fair amount of winners. Lets not lower its colours by squabbling amongst each other. :ok :ok

No need to apologise, you were right to put it up, if it had won it would have been a different story. Just a couple of immature little people are making this forum a bit of an unpleasent place at the moment, commenting about ego's and two different divisions of people. I mean get a life people, the mods do an excellent job and make this forum as good as it is. I know I have jumped down a few peoples throats the past couple of days but I am beginning to get a bit annoyed with how some members of this forum are acting. It all ends up with people feeling guilty if a tip gets beat. Now, this place is great with tips a plenty and a fair amount of winners. Lets not lower its colours by squabbling amongst each other. :ok :ok
Your right Stewart,i was feeling terrible guilty,but i did say on original post i was a bit wary this time and all info from all areas is welcome... This forum is fantastic in it's content and membership..Keep up the good work all...