** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Multiple for Monday 4 x 4 x 4 x 4

Guest boytractor

Guest boytractor

Monday selections. 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 = 256 bets (Win) 1.50 Fontwell Mr Gisby/Jaybeedee/Mendosino/Gebora 2.10 Southwell Yorker/Semper Paratus/Brilliantrio/Mount Royale 3.10 Southwell Mr Pertemps/Playful Spirit/Alizar/Sea The World 4.10 Southwell Feast Of Romance/Cayman Breeze/Legalis/Headland

Multiple for Monday 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 I do something along the same lines with the dogs on occasions. I pick 3 races and select 3 dogs. I decide in each race which dog I think has the strongest possibility of coming 1st or 2nd. From this I do reverse forecasts for my selected dog and the other 2. I do this as trebles ie there are 2 f/c's (4 when doing the r. f/c) from each race giving me 64 bets (4x4x4). Going on the basis of the daily bags most f/casts are £10+ to £1 or above. Therefore if you get the treble up then you get 1000/1+. To a 10p level stake it costs £6.40, but can return £100+. Really just a fun bet but can pay dividends if coming in and you can have a good night out on the returns. I write the ticket as the following example: 1.00 Romford T1/T2 or T1/T3 2.00 Romford T2/T3 or T2/T4 3.00 Romford T3/T4 or T3/T5 4x4x4 = 64 10p r. f/c trebles As you will see race 1 my favoured dog was T1, race 2 T2 & race 3 T3. Question I have for BT. You have been posting your horse selections for the last few days and you have had a couple of forecasts & tricasts. Do you find this happens regularly?. I only ask as it may be something I would look at myself as forecasts/tricasts can pay quite a bit in the horses and dogs and it may be worth doing small savers etc All the best Ross

Guest boytractor

Results / Comments Results Race 1 1st @ 3/1 Race 2 1st @ 10/3 3rd 10/3 Race 3 1st @ 7/1 Race 4 1st @ 3/1 2nd @ 5/2 Returns £51.20 win bet 4 x placed lines. Rossd1 Your bet is something that appeals to me. I'm a great believer in small stakes looking for big returns. I found that forecasts for dogs is more like £20 to £1. On my own web site I have some interesting stats on the dogs (Bags) I won't post here because I'm not sure of the rules regarding promoting sites. I'm not updating at the moment anyway. I will add that my site is FREE. Regarding my selections, yes I have noticed on many occasions that the forecast and tricast comes up in at least 1 of the selected races. When I'm able, I do a combination tricast on the 4 selections in a race. Good luck with yours - I'd certainly be interested in monitoring if you care to post. My Intensity Yes there probably is easier ways of doubling your stake. I'm not looking to double my stake I'm looking to hit the £1000 plus returns which DO occur which more than compensate for the smaller returns. This bet is long term. It's worked for me for over 18 months so why fix it if it's not broke? Rio I'm trying to show both seasoned and novice punters an alternative method. I've never seen my kind of bet on any board on the net and I frequent many. My particular interest is multiple bets to small outlay and I rarely bet singles these days prefering perms or dutching. My selection process for this bet is totally system based. The system side is to select the qualifying races. The selections once the race has been selected is ALWAYS Adrian Massey top 4 rated for the race in question. If you follow his site, you will know that he often has very good priced winners. What I'm attempting to do is hit these races. Today's prices were disappoining but a win is a win. If there are not 4 qualifying races, then it would be a no bet day. Scratching the surface is correct. There are many different scenerios - laying if the 1st 3 are winners to guarantee a profit - using betfair to get better prices (all my results are shown to SP) - not betting on a selected race if the odds are not favourable ... these are just a few. The problem I have is that I'm currently in full time employment so cannot monitor all afternoon. I welcome any comments / criticism. That's what these boards are all about. Good luck Andrew