** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Paris Golden League

Women 100m Hurdles This season Powell 3/1 and Perry 5/2 have been consistently clocking good times certainly better then the present opposition.. Jones(U S Champs) and Kallur (Oslo)have got relatively close recently. But Powell and Perry Dutched = 1.87 :hope with Blue Square looks an overpriced based on all the current form. More may follow.

Paris Golden League Mens 100M Derrick Atkins 3/1 with Blue Square 3 sub 10s clocking this year including onre on Monday in Athens. Beat Crawford in New York by 0.13s in a sub 10s race. The winner that day being Tyson Gay. The athlete I fear is Spearman but he does appear to be much more effective at 200m

Re: Paris Golden League Fancy Atkins to win the 100m with his good form but I haven't found one single odds for the outright win. Just head to head odds and they might not be worth betting on.. won't give up my javelin bets though. I was disappointed with Thorkildsen in Oslo when he didnt' manage to bet Pitkämäki nor Greer. In this competition Greer is the only man to reach beyond 90 m this year and must be considered the favourite here. His closest challengers are of course the Finn and the Norwegian but I think the American has the better form and when Thorkildsen is consolidating around 88m and can't even win "at home" in Oslo I think that Greer has the upper hand. The odds is the same for these guys in H2H and so it's easy to pick my bet here. Greer (vs. Thorkildsen) @ 1.85 betsafe or Unibet 4/10 Another bet I fancy is Gregorio against Olsson in the triple jump but it wont be a big bet. Olsson has done some surgery to his foot and I don't think he's fully recovered yet. He was also one of the surprise losers in Oslo and see no reason to why his duel with Jardel Gregorio should not be an even match-up. Olsson is big fav with the bookies and should not be played. Gregorio is still the best this year with his 17.90 and we are yet to see Olsson in his old fantastic form. Like I said its a small bet but I've got to take some of it. Gregorio (vs. Olsson) @ 2.30 unibet 2/10

Re: Paris Golden League

Women 100m Hurdles This season Powell 3/1 and Perry 5/2 have been consistently clocking good times certainly better then the present opposition.. Jones(U S Champs) and Kallur (Oslo)have got relatively close recently. But Powell and Perry Dutched = 1.87 :hope with Blue Square looks an overpriced based on all the current form. More may follow.
:clap

Re: Paris Golden League

Mens 100M Derrick Atkins 3/1 with Blue Square 3 sub 10s clocking this year including onre on Monday in Athens. Beat Crawford in New York by 0.13s in a sub 10s race. The winner that day being Tyson Gay. The athlete I fear is Spearman but he does appear to be much more effective at 200m
:clap 100% record so far this year on Track and Field bets 5 from 5 :ok