** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Announcement at the top of the page.

You have been warned. 'Any posts with selections and No reasoning behind that selection maybe edited or deleted by the mods' Its not much to ask all the tipsters for a little reasoning behind your selection. No matter how small or in depth you want to go but at least give us an idea why you have selected the horse. Best of Luck.:hope

Re: Announcement at the top of the page.

You have been warned. 'Any posts with selections and No reasoning behind that selection maybe edited or deleted by the mods' Its not much to ask all the tipsters for a little reasoning behind your selection. No matter how small or in depth you want to go but at least give us an idea why you have selected the horse. Best of Luck.:hope
Does 'because cos i like its name' count? P.S. your display picture is awesome

Re: Announcement at the top of the page. cheers for the compliment on the pic:ok but no If you wanna start a 'Nice Name,Silks Colour, Number 6, my dead granny pick' thread then please do so in Glory hunter section of PL :)

Re: Announcement at the top of the page. Carl is hereby promoted to ATR "Town Crier" as he's got a panash for announcements and becasue is mouth is so in-humanly large.... What about "I see a horse called 'Beer Goggles' in the 3:30 and it reminded me of the girl I pulled last week, so I'm betting on it", is that a valid reason?? ps. just joking, seems every other daft reason for picking a horse has already come up on this thread, lol....

Re: Announcement at the top of the page. :lol:lol We all had cute ass in the pub today as a put your pound in the hat bet, my mate kept saying to the wife so have you got cute ass:lol His missus wasnt right pleased :lol

Re: Announcement at the top of the page. I see what started out as a respectable thread has turned into a joke. I take it this thread will be discussed in the Mods forum, criticised, ridiculed, patronised and then locked? Or are there two sets of rules in this place? It's ok, I know what your answer is and I know what the answer is.

Re: Announcement at the top of the page.

Or are there two sets of rules in this place?
not at all mate but this thread has served (past tense) it purpose and all it needs to do is be left alone to drop off the page but if it makes you feel better it can soon be moved, like I said its served it purpose