** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hot Tip for Saturday!

My old man gave me a tip this evening. (he doesn't say a lot, so when he does i listen. especially about horses) He watches them all day every day for the past 50 odd years. He has told me about a horse in the 3.25 @Chester this Saturday. Vain glory@ around 8-10/1. Just watch his last race 2 wks ago. Worth an e/w lads?:ok

Re: Hot Tip for Saturday! thanks for the tip mate, here's the card if anyone's interested,

No/DrwFormHorseAge / WtJockey / TrainerOR
1 (1)13-361White Deer (USA) 26 d.gif b c Stravinsky - Brookshield Baby3 9 - 7J-P Guillambert M Johnston90
2 (9)7-0054Everymanforhimself (IRE) 35 b c Fasliyev - Luisa Demon3 9 - 4bP Hills(5) J G Given87
5 (3)31Vainglory (USA) 16 ch c Swain - Infinite Spirit3 8 - 11R Mullen D M Simcock80
6 (10)52-445Dubai Magic (USA) 29 d.gif ch g Rahy - Dabaweyaa3 8 - 11tF Norton C E Brittain80
9 (8)9-4642Chjimes (IRE) 2 <a href=bf.gif"> b g Fath - Radiance3 8 - 2P Mathers(3) K R Burke71
10 (5)-35881Bold Indian (IRE) 29 d.gif b g Indian Danehill - Desert Gift3 8 - 2C Haddon(5) I Semple68
Forecast: 3/1 Vitznau, 7/2 White Deer, 4/1 Vainglory, 8/1 Medici Pearl, 10/1 Everymanforhimself, Chjimes, 14/1 Bold Indian, Arch of Titus, 20/1 Tudor Prince, 25/1 Dubai Magic Last Updated: 29 Jun 2007 11:37:45 Source :ATR Lot of decent form on offer from initial look, Vitznau looks decent.:D

Re: Hot Tip for Saturday!

thanks for the tip mate, here's the card if anyone's interested, Source :ATR Lot of decent form on offer from initial look, Vitznau looks decent.:D
Good work XABI My cousin rides the favourite you mention.If i ever got a tip off him now i'd be happy..

mowgli77 Group 1 punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar5813_8.gif Join Date: 15 Jun 2005 Location: Bradford, England Posts: 3,203 im_msn.gif icon1.gif Re: Flat Season Notebook 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli77 viewpost.gif Gongidas runs at Windsor but is a shockingly short price.
Gongidas won at the weekend but was 1-5. Out of the 9 I put up to follow next time out 3 have won including one today that I didn't even notice.

Vainglory

Newcomer Vainglory really flew home, suggesting he has ability and can handle a step up to 7f.

Result:
3:25
1 Vainglory 13-2
2 Taghreed 11-4
3 Silca Elegance 5-2 Fav
15 ran
Also: 20-1 Dragon Flame 4th
NR: Reigning Monarch
WIN £8.60
Ex £27.00 CSF £22.65
Absolutely gutted. :wall I went through Runners Index last night and didn't even spot it. Cracking price too.
From Flat Season Notebook thread on here. I noticed it 2 runs ago, missed it last time out but won't be missing it tomorrow. :ok

Re: Hot Tip for Saturday! yep and I dont have a problem with TIPS but when its in INSIDE INFO and the fact that the inside thread has died a death youve got to wonder why. This is why we have daily meeting threads for TIPS and inside info for just that .;)

yep and I dont have a problem with TIPS but when its in INSIDE INFO and the fact that the inside thread has died a death youve got to wonder why. This is why wwe have daily meeting threads for TIPS and inside info for just that .;)
Yes we all agree that was a problem..Which is why the suggestions in yesterday's thread where very good..I dunno but if it's going to cause rows etc....Then we should just pm people inside info..

Re: Hot Tip for Saturday! end of the fooking day TIPS go in the meetings thread (me Bowles AK Pete Russ Slapdash put hard fooking work into this forum and we've dragged it from the depth of PL over this last 2 years etc but recently its getting a joke ), Inside info gets posted eleswhere and you get judged on that.

Re: Hot Tip for Saturday! bollox to posting/PMing Inside info, not that Im bothered as I can find plenty of fooking winners myself but PM'ing member with inside info is not what PL is all about and I along with the mods and Paul Ross I can soon take the PM privilege away.;)