** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Intertoto Cup: June 23-24

:nana next season is here :nana

UEFA Intertoto Cup Match Result Coupon
10.jpg
Click on an event name to see all odds from all bookmakers.
Saturday 23 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cliftonville v Dinaburg (14:30 BST)2.403.352.87107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tobol Kostanay v Zestaponi (14:30 BST)2.403.552.76107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Hammarby v Kl Klaksvik (15:00 BST)1.079.7540.00107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Neftchi Baku v Dacia Chisinau (15:00 BST)1.903.553.85107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Ethnikos Ach v FK Makedonija (16:00 BST)1.583.856.00106% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Shakhtar Soligorsk v Ararat Yerevan (16:00 BST)1.564.337.00102% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
UE Sant Julia v Slavija Sarajevo (16:00 BST)15.008.001.16106% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
FC Zagreb v Vllaznia Shkoder (16:30 BST)1.315.5010.00105% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Differdange v Slovan Bratislava (17:00 BST)11.006.001.28104% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Valur v Cork City (21:00 BST)2.603.452.85103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOver/Under
Sunday 24 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Birkirkara v Maribor Piv Lazko (15:00 BST)7.504.331.45106% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gloria Bistrita v FK Grbalj (16:00 BST)1.256.0010.00107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
FK Vetra v Llanelli (17:00 BST)1.554.006.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOver/Under
Honka Espoo v FC TMVK Tallin (17:00 BST)1.454.208.00106% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Valur look a big price at 2.6, maybe even for a DNB, they have the strongest home record in Iceland with 2 wins and 2 draws and currently lying second in the table (albeit only 6 matches in). On other other hand Cork lie 5th in the Irish table, played 13, with their away record being 2-2-3, their current form being D-L-W-L-D which doesn't really point to them winning this match. Maybe some Icelandic punters can shed some light on how Valur have been performing lately?

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Hammarby-3 2.00@Pinnacle Klaksvik is a bottom team in the league on Faroe Islands. There away record is 1-1-5. In 5000 people lives in Klaksvik and I don't see anything else than a huge win for Hammarby in this one. Hammarby won the Sthlms derby against Djurgården on Tuesday. From what I've heard, Hammarby will field a strong team and even if they don't they should run over this team. -3 is a kind line and I'm all over it. I suggest that u get on the train while the line and price is good because it will go down. U could get over 2.00 for -2.5 earlier.

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24

Another interesting fact is that the Cliftonville match will be played at Windsor park and NOT solitude (their home ground). That Hammarby match is also at a neutral ground, Rasunda Stadium?
Hammarby play all european games and derbys at Råsunda so I wouldn't call it neutral ground.

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 I'm also on Honka-1 1.79 and Gloria-2 2.23. They both meet teams from leagues which I think are quite bad and I give these two hometeams a good chance of winning there games by more than 1 goal.

Best watch the deal with that Tobol game Gone from 2.32 on BF (was 13/8 with Coral initially) and now down to 1.27 on Betfair right now
Don't have any idea why it happened, as I know nothing spetial is going there. But I think it's too late to bet on Tobol now.

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Looked at the stats and choosed the Under... Cliftonville played their last match almoust 2 months ago, so U can't expect a half-proffessinal team run and gun even against the Latvians. Looking to the last year stats the home team are good in defence with only 9 goals in their net in home matches (the lowest in theleague) while scored 18 (only two out of 15 teams scored less). The Latvians will be happy with 0-0 or minimal loss 0-1. They are bad away this season and they knows it, so their goal is just past the game in peace... Last year the Latvians won in their first round intertoto away match 0-1, so they have some international experience. Pick: Under 2,25 Odds: 1,971 [url=http://papaleonya.blogspot.com/]

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Odds for Tobol home win dropped from 2.63 to now 1.09 in betfair :unsure I wonder why... another fixed match? hehe.. must me some big news I'm not aware of. The last time out, Tobol didn't win against Basel and FC Superfund.. I'm laying Tobol at 1.09. Lets see how it goes

Odds for Tobol home win dropped from 2.63 to now 1.09 in betfair :unsure I wonder why... another fixed match? hehe.. must me some big news I'm not aware of. The last time out, Tobol didn't win against Basel and FC Superfund.. I'm laying Tobol at 1.09. Lets see how it goes
Very strange.....:unsure:unsure:unsure You would have to lay them at that price.. That price is even shorter than Hammerby who should stroll to a 3 or 4 goal win

Odds for Tobol home win dropped from 2.63 to now 1.09 in betfair :unsure I wonder why... another fixed match? hehe.. must me some big news I'm not aware of. The last time out, Tobol didn't win against Basel and FC Superfund.. I'm laying Tobol at 1.09. Lets see how it goes
So far so good H/T 0-0 :ok:ok:ok

Zestaponi went from 2.6 to 29.00 :unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure Of 731,000 traded - 725,000 was on the home side... really really odd for ANY game
The remaining.. 73100 -72500 ------- 600 - 1 of them is me hehehe ------- hmmm 0-0 HT, just now the livescore site i was viewing it flashed Zestaponi scored.. i jump out of my chair :rollin .. then again false alarm as it was FC Dinaburg that scored, the admin probably push the wrong button. Lets see how 2nd half goes. I usually see good / fav team losing or tied at half time.. then come 2nd half they finish the job with a trashing on underdog. Maybe insider of the team bet on HT/FT :)

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 FK Grbalj - Gloria After they won 2-1 in the first round, gloria willfield this time the first team against FK Grbalj,a team who played with lot of determination and ambition.Gloria has a powerful team and trhey said that if will lose this will be embarasing for them.The players are motivated to play next week with Maccabi Haifa and if they will pass that team, Gloria will meet Atletico Madrid. For Gloria it will be important not to lose against FK Grbalj ,but i think they could win this game having a diferent team for this game with at least 4 experienced players: Abrudan,Tilincă, Nalaţi, Coroian Probable team Gloria: Tătăruşan - R. Damian, Abrudan, D. Toma, Sepsi - Tilincă, Dumitra, Nalaţi, R. Dobre - Coroian, Zaharia my pick: GLORIA 7/10 1.65@bet365

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Intertoto Cup, second round, first matches. Gent hosting Cliftonville from N.Ireland. Belgium side is rock solid in last years, and at home they are on of the best teams in their country. Solied who coached Brugge before going to Oly is the new coach and the club have nice ambitions now. Cliftonville are minors in every sense, although they eliminated Latvian Dinaburg in first round, beating them away 1:0. But Gent is end of the road for them and I can't see them not beeing defeated in Belgium with at least 2 goals margine. Gent is just too strong opponent for them, quality difference is too obvious and they shouldn't have problems scoring some goals for an easy trip in N.Ireland. Pick Gent -1.5AH, Pinnacle @1.7. GL~

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Chernomorets hosting Shakhtyor Soligorsk. I rate team from Ukraine on higher level between two and at home they should win it. Shaktyor lost in Armenia second leg with 2:0 score in first round of Intertoto, which says quite enough how strong they are away from home in Europe. Team from Ukraine played in UEFA qualies last year but had tough task with Wisla Plock and later Hapoel. This time they should win with easier opponent. Shouldn't be problems for at least 1:0 win here imo, so pick Chernomorets, Interwetten @1.47. GL~

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 News is that team from Israel won't play in good squad but on the contrary. Team will be full with young and unexperienced players... Glora had already two matches with Grbalj in first round and in such conditions I believe they have nice chances to stay unbeaten. Pick Gloria not to loose, [email protected]. GL

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventVetra-Legia
SelectionVetra to win
Strength5/10
Date08/07/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 7.75 (Back)
ReasoningVetra beat Lanneli at two great for them matches, but however they were just to be dominated by Lanelli, but anyway they continue with more goals scored away.The Lithuanian's championship and Poland's are very different, and the Poland's is a class above the other.Anyway the motivation in the home's camp will be highest and i think they can get something from the stronger opponent they face, but won't continue in the next phase.

Re: Intertoto Cup: June 23-24 Vetra (Lit) – Legia W. (Pol)

Legia is entering this match as big favorite, because they have big ambitions this season. They want to qualify to UEFA Cup through Intertoto Cup and to start this season in the line of their expectations. Legia was not great last season and they failed to qualify directly for some European Cup, so they must do that through Intertoto Cup which means starting the preparations for the new season much earlier. For this season, it is expected Legia to attack for the top of the table in domestic championship so they have a good team. They played three friendly matches before this match and won all of them.

Vetra is currently playing their domestic campaign and that is the only advantage for this match for them. They are on the sixth position and they are not playing great at all. At home they are 4-2-2, but today it is expected many Polish fans to be on the stadium and according to the numbers, Legia fans should be dominating fans on the stadium.

The quality is on Legia’s side, they will have support from the fans on the stadium, they want to get through and all of this is pointing to the away win, but I am careful because I have fear of this Intertoto Cup and the fact that there is second leg, but I still think that Legia will win this match in order to have easier match at home.

Pick: Legia W; Odds: 1.50; Odds: Interwetten; Stake: 5 Units