** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

South 3.10

Guest beamer

South 3.10 Air Mail This is quite an open event, with many pundits arguing the cases for a number of runners. Mufreh will be popular but will be priced accordingly, whilst I expected Air Mail to be around 7/1, so I was pleased to see him trading at 14/1+ overnight. He showed signs of returning to form with a decent 4th behind Intricate Web, after an 11 month lay off. The return to 7f should be ideal, but my only niggling concern is his two best performances have been when the surface rides slow, which was possibly the reason for his improvement lto. His mark of 79 is his lowest for 3 years, trainer is in good form at present and along with Mufreh are the only Class C winners over C&D. Culhane retains the ride, which is promising. His stats for the stable for this A/W season are 3 wins & 1 place from 4 rides, showing a profit of £16. I really do think this horse is overpriced on its C&D form and recent trainer form. All comments appreciated. Cheers beamer

Re: . Beamer, I completely agree, question marks about all the others. This and Blakeset in the 2.40 are my 2 bets today. Blakeset's record round Southwell or Wolverhampton with a break of 21 days or less is a staggering 211111011, with the 0 in a much tougher race than this. Anything above evens is huge value. Air Mail has easily the best speed ratings on this surface, and is unlucky not to win more, but has slipped to a decent mark now. For those that want to buy themselves some money Edredon Bleu is pretty much unbeatable on flat right handed tracks, so it would be a huge shock if he lost today, aroun 1.17 at the moment on betfair.