Japanese Baseball Starting 14/06/07

Over the past few weeks I have been having a dabble into Japanese Baseball and have turned a few good wins in, so I thought I'd give it a thread and start listing a few tips. Not sure if many books offer odds on these games, sportingbet.com.au do list games but it's usually only 4-5 hours before the game, so these tips will be a bit short notice. Finding out who is pitching is a bit had in this league so most tips will be on overall team form and offensive form. I'm using http://www.japanesebaseball.com for results and stats at this stage and http://www.japanbaseballdaily.com/ for some more detailed writing. Bet365, Pinnacle and bwin have odds listed, usually with totals and a line of 1.5. See how it goes from here. :ok

Re: Japanese Baseball Starting 14/06/07 First tip for 14/06/07:

Hanshin Tigers ($1.90) v Seibu Lions ($1.90)

Tip: Seibu Lions (-1.5) Odds: $2.70 -Interleague clash- In yesterdays match-up between these two sides the Lions won 7-0. The Tigers have been in terrible offensive form over the past week, they are 2 wins from their past 5 starts, all inter-league clashes. In the last 2 matches for the Tigers they have been able to rack up 10 hits for 0 runs, all hits were singles. For their last 2 wins the Tigers have taken until the 9th innings to get on the board, winning 2-1 at the bottom of the 9th and won 3-1 in the bottom of the 10th. They look to be struggling in offense and with 1 hr in the past 5 matches I think the Lions are a good show here to cover the -1.5 line. Offensively the Lions have scored 7, 2, 3, 2, 7 and are on a high after their flogging of the Tigers yesterday.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.