** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

one only

Guest The Insider UK

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only The horse opened at 8/13 and was backed off the boards to win easily at 2/5, not a great price bit far better than a loser, and better than building society interest.:b

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only Tomorrow I have to go with MURAT in the 2-10 but the price will be deadly but I am hoping the Twiston Davis horse will be fancied and backed.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only Talking to a jockies agent last night and he tells me he is pleased with Wet Lips 3-20 and Polished 4-20 but who can believe an agent.:unsure Trabolgan needs a good race today to give him any chance in his future big race and at 4/9 looks confident. Montpelier 2-40 drops back to 2 miles after looking like he can not get 3 miles also a drop in class but at 11 looks beatable. Spokesman just cannot jump on the evidence of his past races and I cannot see him even getting a place. Sharpastrizam in the same race will find this harder than last time, so all in all a race I will leave alone. Intricate Web beat Critical stage last time but the latter now recieves 7 pound for that beating and is fav BUT I still feel that Intricate Web is still improving and at around 5/2 may be worth the punt. I noticed that Amir Zaman has been backed but this must be down to Fallon being on board and I do not think this is enough what with the rise in class.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only I was at Nigels yard a few weeks ago and dickensbury lad was so green and like a big puppy but was leaving a lot in the yard for dead even when wanting to play, as I stated earlier I expected it to be backed but just thought it was to green to beat the pipe horse, and god did it run green but what a great win for the yard.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only The jocks agent gave us a 2/1 winner and a non runner so I will be asking him for future tips but I was wondering if I should put these under another thread or just stick to this thread.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only Not here on Wens as I am going up to Carlisle to meet Camster and back Cordilla in the 4-40 and all being well I will get pi**ed out of my mind and end up with cash in my pocket. I will be back Thursday, I hope.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only I honestly dont know if this is allowed but I have reopened the camsterboard and if any member wants to visit then you are welcome. I will still be posting here but also on Camster, at the moment there are 2 members only but any members we pick up will be told about this board. If I am out of order posting this please delete and I apologise byt I was hoping we couls help each other.

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only As promised The first at Wolverhampton Wings of morning which won last time out with more in hand. The second horse I cannot give to later.

Guest COUNDONCREW

Re: one only They look like a good thing Insider man! Worth a cheeky treble?? Current Prices 2.20 Wolverhampton~ Wings of morning 13/8 2.55 Wolverhampton~ Manood 11/8 4.05 Wolverhampton~ Celtic Mill 11/4 treble should pay something like 23/1:hat

Guest The Insider UK

Re: one only Cash has gone onto Queens Rhapsody and I wonder where the cash is coming from. The horse has only won over 7 furlongs and both times with this jock.To me there is a doubt about 6 furlongs and he will be finishing well but Celtic mill as a front runner maybe to far ahead. In the same race we have Sundried tomato who got no run last time out and was hampered but I felt he still was not going to get to Celtic Mill.