** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Winning with every combination of two hole cards at Hold-em

robilaruk

Mr V and I have been discussing this for a while now and at Birmingham we decided on the 'rules' 1) to win with every possible 2 hole card combination possible (for info: Ad 2c is same as 2c Ad - the order of the deal is not important) 2) to win does not mean go to showdown, but to win, so a blind steal is acceptable, fold to your BB etc etc 3) any variant of HE is possible (cash STT MTT HU NL PL FL etc) 4) I have a spreadsheet that very crudely puts the cards in pairs (hopefully attached - ITS WRONG DON'T BOTHER WITH IT!! SEE POST 6) 5) am going to start today! Cheers Damo

Re: Winning with every combination of two hole cards at Hold-em LOL Omaha - OH MY LORD (I'll let someone else do the spreadsheet for that! :eek :eek :eek ) Damo

We'll expect 1326 screenshots as evidence. :tongue2 When you've finished, are you going to try Omaha?

Re: Winning with every combination of two hole cards at Hold-em new spreadsheet attached I forgot you could be dealt the same suit for your two random hole cards :eyes :wall :eyes :wall :eyes :wall :eyes (obviously this doesn't happen to me very often which i why I forgot..... :lol :lol :lol ) Damo - aka The Womble ps if this is still wrong, then best do it yourself :beer :beer :beer

conv_328.xls

Re: Winning with every combination of two hole cards at Hold-em LOL - it was his idea, he mentioned it about 2 months ago at stoke, saying we needed a new challenge, and so i have been working on it for that long - and I still feck'd the spreadsheet up! :lol :lol :lol Its quite good actually, you play loads of hands you shouldn't to try to fill in the boxes :) Damo

Has anybody told you and Valiant that you both are completely nuts!! :lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: Winning with every combination of two hole cards at Hold-em

Shouldn't you enlist Jaded for this challenge' date=' should only take him a couple of days.[/quote'] No, it would take him just as long as anybody else. It's just that he'd fill in the boxes in the opposite order.