Topic International Dart's League

Well finally a bookmaker has come up with some prices for this.Not outright winner but respective group winners. Now the format is a Round Robin group event each player playing the other 3.

International Darts League: Group I Winner
Tuesday 8 May 2007 - 19:00 BST
Related events...Group I WinnerGroup J WinnerGroup K WinnerGroup L Winner
Best odds/All oddsv6004.gifv6143.gif
Adams, M3.253.25
Dudbridge, M3.253.25
Anderson, G44
Robson, G44
International Darts League: Group J Winner
Tuesday 8 May 2007 - 19:00 BST
Taylor, P22
Barneveld, R3.253.25
Van Gerwen, M44
Fitton, D1717
International Darts League: Group K Winner
Tuesday 8 May 2007 - 18:00 BST
Lewis, A2.872.87
Mardle, W3.43.4
Whitlock, S44
O'Shea, T4.54.5
International Darts League: Group L Winner
Tuesday 8 May 2007 - 18:00 BST
Wade, J1.91.9
Eccles, T4.334.33
Waites, S5.55.5
Webster, M5.55.5
I'd be sobbing if i was in group J though. One for me Group L Winner Scott Waites 11/2 BetDirect. 5pts. This bloke has been on form all the way through the current BDO tournaments and lies second in the ranking's to Martin Adams.He's got to 3 finals this year alone beating Adams and Anderson on the way to those.He regulally averages over 90 in his games and top's the 100's in most of them. High scoring and solid on the double's he should be a good match up against James Wade and has beaten Marc Webster in nearly every game they've played together same with Tony Eccles. He was beaten 6-2 by Barney in the first round robin group but 6-3 wins against Martin Atkins and Ross Montgomery give him momentum going into this next stage.Probably a good thing being beaten by Barney as he's by-passed the group of death. He's also gonna be my tip for the BDO Championships(I got him at the start of the year at 300/1 from BetDirect)

Re: Topic International Dart's League Nice one Sharpey. You beat me to it! Good luck Darryl Fitton. I wonder how many ladders you walked under to land yourself in that group :\ . Just 1 for me. 4pts A.Lewis to win Group K 15/8 Betdirect Adrian Lewis enters this 2nd stage having won all 3 of his games in the 1st group stage, conceding only 9 legs in the process. While it wasn't the strongest group going, Martin Adams and Barrie Bates both needed beating. We've seen in the Premier League in recent weeks what Jackpot can do and he's head and shoulders above the other 3 in this group. It's good to see Mardle come back to form but he didn't look too convincing to me in his match with Mervyn King in the last round. Lewis' biggest danger could well be Silverback, Tony O'Shea who topped a group which included PDC stars Colin Lloyd and Mark Dudbridge. Over these short sprints though Adrian Lewis' scoring power is massive and he looks to be the best bet of the 2nd round groups for me. Taylor vs Barneveld tonight. Should be worth a watch :D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.