** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventMilan - Manchester United
Selection1 (AH -0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date02/05/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
ReasoningMilan have rested all their key players this weekend and the veteran team will want to prove that they can beat the EPL leaders. Vidic and Ferdinand are still doubtful. Milan will try to hold tight and find an odd goal. Manchester have lost at Roma, and same faith is expected against a much more experiened squad.

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 united arent good value tonight but i really dont see milan scoring if they can go some way to nulifying the threat of Kaka. With maldini out i suppose uniteds midfielders will have any easier time getting forward. I think Gatusso, Pirlo, Nesta and Kaka will all have to be on song tonight else milan will strugle imo

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 Milan: 1-Dida; 44-Massimo Oddo, 13-Alessandro Nesta, 4-Kakha Kaladze, 18-Marek Jankulovski; 8-Gennaro Gattuso, 21-Andrea Pirlo, 23-Massimo Ambrosini; 10-Clarence Seedorf; 22-Kaka, 9-Filippo Inzaghi. Manchester United: 1-Edwin van der Sar; 22-John O'Shea, 6-Wes Brown, 15-Nemanja Vidic, 4-Gabriel Heinze; 24-Darren Fletcher, 16-Michael Carrick, 18-Paul Scholes; 7-Cristiano Ronaldo, 8-Wayne Rooney, 11-Ryan Giggs Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 After looking at that lineup i am leaning towards the over market due to United's backline still looking weak while going forward they are always capable of scoring and you can imagine what Milan will throw at United's inexperienced defence if they do!!! Ferguson has also vowed to continue to play an open game, the way United usually do so seems like more goals! Over 2.5 - Betfair - evens

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 Milan took total control in the first half, just like the 1st leg. Don't think they'll suffer the same fate tonight. MU couldn't apply their rhythm while Milan knocked the ball around confidently. Another a wait for the hair-dryer. Don't know when he'll retire if he keeps on waiting for another Champions League Cup, 2074 perhaps. Thunder doesn't strike twice... you know.

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 More than the most illusious punter in this forum can predict. Milan derservedly got through, no doubt! Looking forward to another thriller now, in Athens this time.

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 MU's inferiority was shown in their coward approach to the game. Defensive mind was there despite big statements early on. The peak was the incident that involves Gattuso's yellow :pukeGreat to see them out, they absolutely deserve it :nana

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 :nana

Totaly agree' date=' I believe [b']Milan will go through and Beat Man U after 90' minutes Yesterday odds on Liverpool v Milan in the final were 5.5..
:dude

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 hehe, i said milan is class above man utd, proved to be respect ...i couldnt beleive to my eyes, a serie B team would cause MORE troubles than tonight's waterloo of man utd, disaster awfull, without energy pure mugs, thanks guys we are proud of you! we are making money very easily! what counts ofcourse is what we write BEFORE the match, i think i described perfectly the scenery of this match guys as from yesterday,i feel great! bye bye, see you around

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 Just one word: rape Cant remember MU playing so shit in the last couple years. Wheres that team that trashed Roma 2-3 weeks ago? Did Ronaldo played today?

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 As I said before, Man U is a team built to win the PL, not CL. Even when they won '99 they were really lucky. Vs JuBentus in Turin they were 0-2 down and zebras handed them the match. In the final, they were outplayed by Bayern for 90 min. Germans hit the crossbar/post 3 times (?).... If Man U wants more Euro success then Fergie has to go. He is a good motivator and knows how to develop a talent BUT hes not a good tactician and defending has never been one of his stronger sides. If Abramovich sacks Mourinho, give him a job ffs!!! Man U lost today coz they know only one way how to play football...:eyes

Re: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd legs Tues 01/05 - Weds 02/05 The used exactly the same tactics some years ago @ Bayern when it looked like the only tactics they were told was to stand at their positions and not move - exactly the same today, strangely also after they were two down and had to attack. A strange semifinal if you ask me, with only one team interested tonight:( Well done ACM:)

Just one word: rape Cant remember MU playing so shit in the last couple years. Wheres that team that trashed Roma 2-3 weeks ago? Did Ronaldo played today?
Stepping out of line here. Can a mod take a look at this, inappropriate language.

I'll be taking the following with Bet365: 0.8unit ManUtd to win from behind @ 13 :lol :lol :lol 0.2unit ACMillan/ManUtd HTFT @ 29 :lol :lol :lol 2units ManUtd win HT @ 4.33 :wall :wall :wall 4units Over2.5 Goals @ 2.05 :ok :ok :ok 1unit 4 Goals or more @ 3.75 :wall :wall :wall Looking 4 this to be a classic ManUtd match... I would say there will be a goal in the first half at least... If ManUtd score the game will open up and it is more than likely the game will end swiftly with ManUtd outscoring AC 3-1,4-2 or something of that nature... and if AC score first ManUtd then are loosing under AG rules and will therefore push hard 4 goals and at a price tag of 13 for ManUtd 2 come from behind 2 win and 29 4 HT/FT who can resist... the only thing that is going to stop goals flowing freely in this game is a goaless 1st half... and with ManUtd's still makeshift defence and Maldini out Both teams will have more than a little trouble keeping each other out... IMO of course :tongue2 Also add: 2units Kaka 2 score anytime @ 3.4 :nana :nana :nana Unless Gilardino wakes out of his CL slumber than this should cover the dreaded AC milan win... It could happen anyway which would be nice
Still came out with a decent profit tonight... lukily but its hard 2 imagine that a team like ManUtd can be kept to 0... the best team won 2nite 4 sure... dissapointing that ManUtd couldnt make something of it...