** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ohama Cash Games - Hand Discussion

robilaruk

just so you know, the previous two hands I have been been dealt were: AQKJ (AQ suited) and then AA double suited both times I have raised and then re-raised the short stacks all in (about $5 first time and $12 last time) and lost*, so it may look like I am tilting! am on the SB and call one blind for value (everyone is limping most pots) *(one of the shorties was Aztemiss who thought A5s and 84 off last hand was worth calling his 'last' $12 PF for :eyes so I am not concerned about his call on the flop as he is obviously a womble!) I have two pair and a flush draw on the flop and have been raised by a fairly solid player from what I have seen from the 20 mins or so I have been on the table - I am 80% sure he has the straight and 15% the flush draw (Q maybe?) with (probably) an Ace for top pair etc and just 5% an Ace/str draw so what my play? i have committed $2.50 to the pot so far, and I believe that if I call I will be put AI on the turn whether a spade falls or not Cheers Damo 0.25/0.50 Omaha (PL) - 26 April 2007 11:10:21 Table OH 12 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: GETYOU (25.25) Seat 2: LizziePL (21.60) Seat 3: heimo123 (41.00) Seat 5: atzemiss (26.09) LizziePL post SB 0.25 heimo123 post BB 0.50 ** Deal ** LizziePL [7h, Js, 5s, Kd] *** Bet Round 1 *** atzemiss Call 0.50 GETYOU Call 0.50 LizziePL Call 0.50 heimo123 Check *** Flop(Board): *** : [Jc, Ks, As] *** Bet Round 2 *** LizziePL Bet 2.00 heimo123 Fold atzemiss Call 2.00 GETYOU Raise to 10.00

Re: Ohama Cash Games - Hand Discussion I'm folding here, you could be up against a made hand already and drawing to a possibly lower flush. If I had the Qs I would push on the flop but even this could be a losing play against a solid player especially if he's holding trips like kk or jj unlikey cos you have kj but it's happened to me many a time. I really enjoy playing omaha and I've ventured into 7card stud lately which is an extremely skillfull game. Great for people with photographic memories:ok

Re: Ohama Cash Games - Hand Discussion assuming my flush is good I have 19 outs - so whats my play - raise now, or raise the turn even if nothing hits me? this is the point at which I struggle at Omaha - playing massive draws effectively any thoughts most appreciated Ta Damo 0.50/1.00 Omaha (PL) - 02 May 2007 22:16:20 Table OH 57 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: O.Klunssi (230.10) Seat 2: cañone (90.55) Seat 3: Tobi_04 (72.25) Seat 4: LizziePL (38.90) Seat 5: lupone4 (71.41) Tobi_04 post SB 0.50 LizziePL post BB 1.00 ** Deal ** O.Klunssi [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] cañone [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] Tobi_04 [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] LizziePL [8c, 7d, 3c, 9h] *** Bet Round 1 *** O.Klunssi Fold cañone Call 1.00 Tobi_04 Call 1.00 LizziePL Check *** Flop(Board): *** : [6c, 5c, 10s] *** Bet Round 2 *** Tobi_04 Bet 3.00 ME????????

Re: Ohama Cash Games - Hand Discussion Highly likely you're up against a bigger flush draw so I would make your decision on just 7 outs. If you call or reraise and hit the flush what next? You are holding a very marginal hand, base your decision on the assumption that you only have 7 outs.

Re: Ohama Cash Games - Hand Discussion thanks, best stick to defo outs rather than maybe's :ok plus its a few more - 11 altogether 3X4 2x7 3X8 3X9 all give me a straight (i think?) Damo

Highly likely you're up against a bigger flush draw so I would make your decision on just 7 outs. If you call or reraise and hit the flush what next? You are holding a very marginal hand' date=' base your decision on the assumption that you only have 7 outs.[/quote']