** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg)

Thursday 26 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Español v Werder Bremen (19:45 BST)2.803.302.85102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast Goalscorer - - -Qualify1st Half Total GoalsBookings PointsCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardTotal Goals
Osasuna v Seville (19:45 BST)3.003.252.62103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast Goalscorer - - -QualifyDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Osasuna - Sevilla Stats a little: Osasuna last 5:

22.04.2007Spanish PrimeraDeportivo - Osasuna1:0
15.04.2007Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Huelva1:1
12.04.2007UEFA CupOsasuna - Leverkusen1:0
08.04.2007Spanish PrimeraReal M. - Osasuna2:0
05.04.2007UEFA CupLeverkusen - Osasuna0:3
Sevilla last 5:
22.04.2007Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Ath. Bilbao4:1
19.04.2007Spain CupDeportivo - Sevilla0:3
15.04.2007Spanish PrimeraValencia - Sevilla2:0
12.04.2007UEFA CupTottenham - Sevilla2:2
08.04.2007Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Santander0:0
Osasuna last 5 home:
15.04.2007Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Huelva1:1
12.04.2007UEFA CupOsasuna - Leverkusen1:0
01.04.2007Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla0:0
14.03.2007UEFA CupOsasuna - Rangers1:0
11.03.2007Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Valencia1:1
Sevilla last 5 away:
19.04.2007Spain CupDeportivo - Sevilla0:3
15.04.2007Spanish PrimeraValencia - Sevilla2:0
12.04.2007UEFA CupTottenham - Sevilla2:2
01.04.2007Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla0:0
20.03.2007Spain CupBetis - Sevilla0:1
H2H:
2005/2006Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla1:0
2004/2005Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla4:1
2004/2005Spain CupOsasuna - Sevilla3:1
2003/2004Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla1:1
2002/2003Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla2:1
2001/2002Spanish PrimeraOsasuna - Sevilla1:0
2005/2006Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Osasuna0:1
2004/2005Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Osasuna0:1
2004/2005Spain CupSevilla - Osasuna2:1
2003/2004Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Osasuna1:0
2002/2003Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Osasuna2:0
2001/2002Spanish PrimeraSevilla - Osasuna0:0

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Espanyol can grab an all-important first-leg lead in their Uefa Cup semi-final showdown with Werder Bremen tonight. The Spanish side are the top scorers so far in the competition with 27 goals, conceding just eight themselves. Unbeaten throughout their Uefa Cup campaign, Espanyol have really impressed at home and the 2.80 available at bet365[url=http://www.farbets.co.uk/link.php?p=bet365] should not be missed. Werder Bremen have won their last two meetings with La Liga opponents, beating Celta Vigo home and away, but they face a daunting task at Espanyol. The sides lock horns for the first time in European competition, and we fancy the Spanish side to win the first leg. Raul Tamudo is Espanyol's top scorer this season and also takes penalties. The striker is well worth a bet at 7.50 to score the crucial first goal. ourtip.gif Espanyol to win @ 2.80 with bet365also Raul Tamudo to score first @ 7.50 with bet365

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Match: Espanyol - Werder Bremen (26/04/2007) Tip/s: Werder Bremen Win @ 2.65 (Interwetten) 10/10 Reasoning: Here we have the 1st leg of the UEFA Cup semis with Espanyol hosting Werder Bremen. Both teams come from competitive leagues, although the Primera Division is probably more competitive. Espanyol has played well, especially at home, in the UEFA cup. However, in their last three qualifying matches they played Livorno, Maccabi, and Benfica with the latter being really the only worthy competitor faced. I think they were very lucky to qualify against Benfica with the Lisbon club being very unlucky in their scoring chances in the 2nd leg match. Furthermore, Espanyol is in 11th place in Primera with only a fair home record of 6W-6D-4L while Werder is a serious contender for the Bundesliga title (2nd place - 2 pts out of 1st) with a good away record (7W-5D-2L). Espanyol will need to attack as the home team and thereby hope to gain a solid win for the 2nd leg in Germany. IMO, Werder's scoring machine will be all over Espanyol once they open up and the German's should clearly win this match. The odds are great. Werder Bremen win. Match: Osasuna - Seville (26/04/2007) Tip/s: Seville Win @ 2.50 (Interwetten) 10/10 Reasoning: Great odds on Seville here! Seville have been second guessed at times throughout the year, but they seem to come through with the goods every time. Comparing the teams is pretty straightforward given that they are both in the Primera Division. Seville is seriously contending for the title (2nd place - 1 point out of first). They have an average away record (5W-5D-6L). Their recent scoring form (0-3 away against La Corunia in the Cup and 4-1 home against Bilbao) indicates their current scoring strength. Osasuna, on the hand, are in 14th place only 6 points above relegation with a mediocre home record of 5W-5D-5L. IMO, Seville are a class above Osasuna. They are serious contenders for the Spanish Cup, Title and the UEFA Cup. I think they will want to finsish off an objectively lesser team like Osasuna so they will not be under any kind of pressure in the 2nd match in Seville. Every game counts dearly at this stage! Seville win Good luck!

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) A clash between two Spanish teams in the Uefa Cup semis. No doubt Sevilla is favourite here but still in this first game away I see a nice fight. Osasuna at home is not bad at all and anyway in Uefa Cup they have been exellent with Leverkusen winning in both legs recently. These two teams met in Primera couple of weeks ago end match ended 0:0. I'm tempted to try the same outcome here, and low scoring Draw indeed lokos like a logical bet. So Draw it is, betfair @3.3. And for braves Zero goals in the match, betsafe @8.5. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) I'll be backing Sevilla tonight. Osasuna played well against Rangers over the 2 legs I saw them but Rangers were not up to much. Their win away to Leverkusen was impressive but to be honest Leverkusen were getting pumped in the league at that time too. A good side Osasuna but I think Sevilla are better. I've seen a few Sevilla matches recently and of what I have seen they have been a better side away from home. In the first half at White Heart Lane they were brilliant and although they were dominated in the second half you can expect that with a 4-1 advantage. It was they away game against Deportivo La Coruna though that really impressed me. They should have won by more than 3-0 and if they play like that again tonight it won't matter what Osasuna do. The had pace in attack and a fantastic work rate- I was bery impressed.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg)

you want to win....bet on this games.... Osasuna-Sevilla 2 2.6 Espanyol-Werder 2 2.60 Fener- Beshiktas 1 2.00 CFR Cluj- Steaua Bucuresti 2(ROmania) 2.80 Tonight I'll be rich :P
Tonight you will be broke. Only one bet for me today: Espanyol - Werder Over 2.5 @ 2.2 at betfair Good luck all :dude

A clash between two Spanish teams in the Uefa Cup semis. No doubt Sevilla is favourite here but still in this first game away I see a nice fight. Osasuna at home is not bad at all and anyway in Uefa Cup they have been exellent with Leverkusen winning in both legs recently. These two teams met in Primera couple of weeks ago end match ended 0:0. I'm tempted to try the same outcome here, and low scoring Draw indeed lokos like a logical bet. So Draw it is, betfair @3.3. And for braves Zero goals in the match, betsafe @8.5. GL~
You are missing something..... the 1 thing that will ruin your night and that thing can be only described as THE.... ... ... ... ... ... ...KANOUTE...:tongue2 Kanoute was injured for their 0-0 draw and is easily their form goal scorer i will expect him to at least take 1 2nite or atleast produce some good leadup play, he was rested on the weekend however their is a minor concern about his fitness but for this match he'll play and perform. I see Ossasuna sitting back playing the draw holding the ball for probably about 30% of the game it will take something special on the counter for them 2 come away from this with any advantage... 0-0 is possible i do believe 0-2 is much more likely. 4units Sevilla win @ 2.5 Gl all in 2nites games.... and stay :dude

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) So Espanyol hosting the only non Spanish team in the semis, German Werder. Hosts did great till now in Uefa Cup. In 1/4 finals they eliminated Benfica as we all know beating them 3:2 at home. Werder is not an away team for sure. They will try to achieve an active result from first leg and then to go all out at their stadium where they are strongest no doubt. Still, I see Espanyol winning this first leg. Even though they are not at the top of Spanish Primera I rate them very high. But anyway all Spanish teams are pretty strong for European standards. Look what Osasuna did to Leverkusen in 1/4 finals per example, and they are on even lower table position then Espanyol in Primera. All in all, I think Espanyol should win this first leg. Werder will be happy with scoring one and I think they are capable of doing that. 2:1 result seems fair. I'll try Espanyol to win by one, Blue Square @4.33, aswell as little try on Total goals:3, Betdirect @4.5. GL~

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Espanyol vs Werder Bremen
Selection Espanyol 0 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 8/10
Date 26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price canbet @ 2.06 (Back)
Reasoning Espanyol has a fantastic record when it came to UEFA Cup and playing at home. Boosted with full strenght squad bar Luis Garcia I believe at least Espanyol will battle hard today and able to get a draw at least. On the other side, Bremen will miss Per Mertesacker, Pierre Wome and Tim Borrowski. Three players would be a huge loss especially Wome and Mertesacker in defence. With Pandiani is on fire when it came to UEFA, this could be dangerous. If Werder's fringe defence didn't perform up to its standard it could be fatal for them here. However, I believe Werder will give them hell a lot of fight. With Schulz back on squad this would surely be a relief for Thomas Schaaf. Klose also hitting form at the right time which could came in handy in this match too. To be honest, we can't see any team dominating each other badly in this match. A draw is very possible however if I have to pick a winner I would side with Espanyol's formidable home performances. Another thing that convinced me to side with Espanyol would be that, UEFA Cup is the only thing they can achieve this season and I believe they will give their 100% at home today. While Bremen still have Bundesliga title in mind and would probably more than happy to settle the final birth at their own turf. Hence, I really can't fault to not pick Espanyol here.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) UEFA.COM "Pierre Wome, Ivan Klasnić, Mertesacker and Tim Borowski will not play tonight". Werder are concetrated on the match against Arminia Bilefeld that will do anything to get points and escape relegation zone, and on the other hand Werder needs to continue winning in order to become champions. So they will be satisfied with a draw on the first leg. I think Espanyol will win this match.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) My best suggest is to take Espanyol (AHC - 0) at 2.00 with Pinnacle. Espanyol vs Werder Bremen Hard called: but I don't imagine Espanyol to fall at home ground tonight. The home team closed any ambition in Liga, so they have only this match to face with max concentration, while Bremen is still fighting for the title and they will have delicate away match, sunday morning, to win. Espanyol reached good results in europe cup and they have very dangerous players, expecially for their home football game, as Tamudo, Pandiani and Albert Rieira. They will miss the defenders Zabaleta and Chico. Bremen will miss important regualrs as the lateral Wome, the striker Klasnic, the CD Mertesacker and Tim Borowski will rest in doubtfull due knee injurie. I know how strong Werder Bremen could be, but Espanyol appeared so solid expecially at home and I don't guess for an home trash tonight.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Espanyol slightly better. They scored in a rather difficult situation as the first half was fairly even. Bremen need to do much better in the 2nd half to get the equaliser. Espanyol very dangerous on the breaks as well.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Looks like a miscommunication between the officials. Surely not good for Ossasuna as they were dominant. Now they face the risk of losing concentration due to lack of experience. This sort of break ain't good for teams like Ossasuna.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Bremen soundly beaten. They started brighter but failed to keep hold of the game. Espanyol grew stronger and stronger throughout the course of the game. The score is not flattering at all. Could have been worse for Bremen.

Re: UEFA Cup semis 26/4 (1st leg) Well, got the Espanyol - Werder game completely backwards...:sad :sad :sad Werder actually wasn't bad, they just couldn't convert on a couple of chances and Espanyol blew the game open with the 2nd goal and the red card that followed. But that is football... Win some, lose some.

Espanyol can grab an all-important first-leg lead in their Uefa Cup semi-final showdown with Werder Bremen tonight. The Spanish side are the top scorers so far in the competition with 27 goals, conceding just eight themselves. Unbeaten throughout their Uefa Cup campaign, Espanyol have really impressed at home and the 2.80 available at bet365 should not be missed. Werder Bremen have won their last two meetings with La Liga opponents, beating Celta Vigo home and away, but they face a daunting task at Espanyol. The sides lock horns for the first time in European competition, and we fancy the Spanish side to win the first leg. Raul Tamudo is Espanyol's top scorer this season and also takes penalties. The striker is well worth a bet at 7.50 to score the crucial first goal. ourtip.gif Espanyol to win @ 2.80 with bet365
:cow :cow :cow :nana :nana :nana Easy victory in the end, didnt see the match though just the results coming in.