Super 14: Round 12 Selections

Waratahs vs. Highlanders The Highlanders are coming off being thrashed by <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Canterbury 38-2 while the Waratahs last week had a 13 point win over the Reds. While, NSW has lost both of their halfbacks, I still see them coming away with a win here at least 55% of the time. At $1.80 at home and considering the form line of both teams I see the Waratahs as excellent value. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Waratahs Money Line – Stake 6/10 - Stan James @ $1.80

Stormers vs. Blues My play for this game is based on pure long term value, of course the Blues are favourite in this match, but the odds on a Stormers win are too good to refuse. I think the Stormers are more like 35-40% to win this match, not the 27% suggested by the odds. The Blues are coming off a poor game last week, they have failed to deal with Luke McAlister's absence and have been plagued by poor passing and kicking in the last few weeks. In all, there is no better time for the Stormers to catch them and at this price I'm on board!

Stormers Money Line – Stake 4/10 – Bet365 @ $3.75

Re: Super 14: Round 12 Selections Crusaders win by margin of 1-12 Crusaders are in great form coming into this game and will want to maintain their position on top of the ladder. They face the team they beat in the finals who will be looking for revenge. This is meeting between two old rivals from the two main NZ cities so expect plenty of fireworks here. Can't see a Crusaders blowout as the Hurricanes usually play them close but the fact is, the Crusaders have won 7 of their last 8 clashes, so they should win again but by a small margin

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.