Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Sometimes it's not the winning that matters ...

Playing a STT on PKR. Three of the players were prattling on endlessly about how ridiculous the cards were on PKR: nothing like live poker, worst hand ALWAYS wins, etc., etc. It was folded to me on the button, with the short stack in the BB. I raised enough with A2 to put him all in and he called. He showed Q3. Flop was Q33. Cue ... "See! Worst hand always wins!" "That's PKR for you!" "What a ridiculous flop!" ... etc., etc. Turn: A. River: A. Cue: "OMG!!!" "That's PKR for you!" ... etc., etc. I tried to explain to them that this proved the worst hand doesn't always win, but they didn't seem to see my point ... :tongue2

Re: Sometimes it's not the winning that matters ...

:lol:lol:lol
there are so many muppets on line its funny "Worst hand always wins" "Bad Beats" "you never Seen them hands live" "AA never wins on Line" there are many. you just know they are beginners when they come out with those comments

there are so many muppets on line its funny "Worst hand always wins" "Bad Beats" "you never Seen them hands live" "AA never wins on Line" there are many. you just know they are beginners when they come out with those comments
Not sure why I found this funny, and so I don't know if anybody else will, but on this occasion when these three guys were rambling on about PKR being fixed and one of them brought out the "this never happens live" line, somebody else said "I see these things quite often live. Do you play much live?" : - Yeah! I play a lot live. (pause) - Every Thursday and Saturday.

Re: Sometimes it's not the winning that matters ... Last week I was dealing a live tourny. A total rock who literally had not played a single hand for about an hour raised all in for 1200 (blinds 50/100) after 1 limper. The BB called and the limper called. Hes gota have a monster right? BB QQ Limper 99 Rock 84clubs Flop Q9x ALL CLUBS The rest is history. This 1 hand in isolation proves beyond all doubt live poker is fixed and mrmuzemans random card generator is rigged. Thankyou for your time

Re: Sometimes it's not the winning that matters ... It's obvious live poker is fixed, all poker is fixed doncha know? I'll never forget the STT where Jeffers took down everybody (except me:nana) with a succession of mental hands, including the legendary 'all-in with 52o hitting the straight' and the 62o hitting quad 2s.

I'll never forget the STT where Jeffers took down everybody (except me:nana) with a succession of mental hands' date=' including the legendary 'all-in with 52o hitting the straight' and the 62o hitting quad 2s.[/quote'] Pure skill mate :ok