** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Another 4 Fold with a difference

Guest boytractor

Guest boytractor

As my multiple accumulator has generated a fair amount of interest, here's another bet with a difference. All selections are my own - not system based - I have no statistical information to back this up. Let's see how it goes today. The idea is to select 2 bankers for the day and perm them with 6 other selections to give winning 4 folds. To be successful, the 2 bankers MUST win. Providing they win, we need at least 2 selections from the remaining 6 to win to give us a winning 4 fold. If all selections win, we will get 15 winning 4 folds which will give a very nice return. I'm doing this bet to £1 stakes. 2.40 Wolverhampton Vortex - Banker 3.15 Wolverhampton Vivre Sa Vie - Banker 1.55 Lingfield Montosari 2.30 Lingfield Ile Facile 3.05 Lingfield Little Richard 3.30 Carlisle Jungle Jinks 4.25 Wolverhampton Bella Boy Zee 4.40 Carlisle Scotmail Boy Perm the 2 Bankers with any 2 from 6 selections. 15 x £1.00 Win Fourfolds. Total outlay = £15.00

Guest boytractor

Another 4 Fold with a difference 4 winners at evens would return £16.00. Therefore, providing we average evens all is not lost. I have avoided very short odds selections though.

Another 4 Fold with a difference I used to do a similar bet to this, boytractor, it's very useful as long as you can find a couple of bankers. Bank Holidays are good as there's always plenty of good things at the minor NH meetings. The fact that Betfair can be used to lay off a potential big win is a godsend too.

Guest boytractor

Another 4 Fold with a difference Losing day today. I won't be posting this up daily due to time constraints. However, an alternative to the 2 bankers would be to pick 8 selections from 8 different races and do a full cover perm any 4 from 8. This gives a total of 70 winning combinations should all 8 win!! Outlay is 70 pts (£7.00 to 10p or £70 to £1.00) A couple of short priced selections with several longer priced selections would give a nice return. Good luck