** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

'Barebear's football laying system'

Re: 'Barebear's football laying system'

Thanks Thunderfoot. I was toying with the idea of maintaining just the SPL and EPL for simplicity. That might become the reality of the situation for this part timer. ;) So, what of todays games then? Bolton V Everton - Lay Bolton 2.6 (2.37 at laddies) :) +6.25 Fulham V Tottenham - lay Spurs 2.3 (2.25) :) +7.69 Reading V West Ham - lay Reading 2.3 (2.1) :) +7.69 Kilmarnock V Aberdeen - lay Kilmarnock 2.56 (2.25) :) +6.41 Levante v Murcia - lay Levante 2.54 (2.25) :) +6.49 Looking good guys. :ok Lays = 5 Wins = 5 Strike Rate = 100% Profit = 32.57 (at 5% comm). Bank = £132.57
but u had a Spanish game here. :eek

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 'Barebear's football laying system'

but u had a Spanish game here. :eek
If you read the posts #172 and 178 you'll see that I was thinking about giving up Spain (#172). I made the decision on post #178. Thanks. Please don't assume that I have the optimum system. Use the leagues that suit you. I find there is profit in EPL and SPL and it's easy for me.

Re: 'Barebear's football laying system' BAck means that you think something will happen and LAY means that you don't think it will happen. eg BACK Barcelona mean you win the bet if Barcelona win. If it's a draw or Madrid win then you lose. or if you LAY the draw, you win if Barca or Mardrid win.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...