Football - Trading the draw

Following Datapunters thread and the new rules allowing in-play and aftertiming I am going to start a further thread for trading the draw. This is being started because I usually trade in a different manner to Datapunter and it will be good to share ideas. The basic idea is going to be the same, to lay the draw and make a profit by trading out and backing the draw when there is a goal. I don't see the need for a large starting bank and I feel that trading can be profitable for everyone. Therefore the starting bank is 100 units with an initial maximum liabilty of 50 units per bet. (Personally I will be using real money and each unit is £1) I will post all trades on here, however I can't guarantee how much notice I will give due to the fact that some initial bets will be placed in running to achieve better odds. A screenshot will be posted to the selevant section in order that moderators can proof the trades. My first trade will be posted later tonight. Aldric

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.