** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The most bizarre play I have seen in 3 years of online poker

robilaruk

I've seen (and done!) loads of stupid things in the last 3 years of playing online poker, but this has me completely baffled :unsure :unsure :unsure I can't quite work out what forest11 thinks is happening with my final shove AI and how he is might even be splitting this pot - I have come to the conclusion that he actually believes he is winning it as he has a pair over what the board is playing :lol Damo Seat 7: forest11 (6270.00) Seat 10: LizziePL (4300.00) blinds 100/200 *** River(Board): *** : [4h, 2s, 2h, 2c, 2d] *** Bet Round 4 *** forest11 Bet 200.00 LizziePL Raise to 1400.00 forest11 Raise to 2600.00 LizziePL All-in 3700.00 forest11 Call 3700.00 *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 8900.00 forest11 [3s, 3d] Four of a kind, deuces Win :0.00 LizziePL [As, 5s] Four of a kind, deuces , ace kicker Win :8900.00

Re: The most bizarre play I have seen in 3 years of online poker i had one the same the other day, unfortunately i can't access the hand history but it went like this i had a9 and raised 24 euros guy called flop 77q he bet 24eu i called turn 7 check, check river 7 he checked i bet a speculative 600 euros he called never seen his hand but i won. some people clearly don't understand what happens here so its up for taking advantage of.

Re: The most bizarre play I have seen in 3 years of online poker

Slight possibility: If this were an Omaha board' date=' then he would hold a full house...the quads wouldn't count. So if he was a regular Omaha player this could account for it.[/quote'] That being said, betting and re-raising with a full house comprised of 3-3 in your own hand in omaha is a ridiculous play.