** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wolves multiple

Seen2001

Here's my attempt at a multiple. The going at Wolves today is forecast as SLOW, which often means that those horses racing on the inner (drawn low) are at a considerable disadvantage (as the sand is deeper near the inner rail). With that in mind, coupled with my speed ratings, here's my Wolves selections.... 2.05 SCOTTISH RIVER PASO DOBLE 3.50 DISPOL VELETA GAVROCHE RED LANCER 5.00 WARDEN WARREN DORCHESTER MISTER MAL YORKER 24 bets

Guest Khartoum

Re: Wolves multiple Superb Seen. Thanks for the info re the draw advantage with going at Wolverhampton. Don't really touch it myself but info like that can prove very valuable & hopefully at some time we can all put it to good use. All the best & enjoy your winnings.:beer Cheers Khartoum.

Re: Wolves multiple Hi guys. Blimey, that was a nice start :) It was nearly a fair bit better too as I almost included VORTEX (ran in the 2.40) into the multiple, but decided not to get too greedy :\ He won at 9/4, which would have made the returns a 2,850/1 4timer! Not complaining though, although I left out the 2 big priced winners from my comp entry :\ 2.05 SCOTTISH RIVER WON 7/2 PASO DOBLE 3.50 DISPOL VELETA GAVROCHE RED LANCER WON 14/1 5.00 WARDEN WARREN WON 12/1 DORCHESTER MISTER MAL YORKER 24 bets 24 points staked 877.5 points returned PROFIT - 853.5 points The draw was a major factor today... 2.05 Winner SCOTTISH RIVER drawn 10 of 13 2.40 Winner VORTEX drawn 6 of 7 3.15 Winner JOMACOMI drawn 6 of 5 3.50 Winner RED LANCER drawn 3 of 6 4.25 Winner EMARADIA drawn 4 of 7 5.00 Winner WARDEN WARREN drawn 10 of 12 The fancied runners which raced from low draws and lost can be given another chance - their SP may be inflated because of todays defeat too.

Guest whoneedsrio

Re: Wolves multiple The first thing that comes to mind here is treble not four timer. The second is you don't need four in one race, when only two our three, or maybe even one will do. Thirdly in these tax free days does it all need to happen in one day? Well done, Rio.