Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/3

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26/3 Not a very good kvalserie for me so far, but I'll give it another shot today. Björklöven-Skellefteå Björklöven is a big surprise for me so far. I expected them to get 4-5 points, but already, after 7 rounds, they have 10 points. They still have a chance of reaching Elitserien, but I'm pretty sure they won't get there. Their team is just not good enough. Jonnie Karlsson, Daniel Olofsson and Brad DeFauw are all out for the rest of the season, and Johan Bergmark is also questionable for this game. Despite missing these players against Leksand, they won 3-2. Leksand are playing very poor right now, but Löven played a perfect away game too. Skellefteå are playing some solid hockey now. Both Malmö and Skellefteå have 15 points with Södertälje trailing them by 2 points. Skellefteå and Malmö are the two teams from Elitserien and they have played the best hockey so far. In the last round Skellefteå should have won against Södertälje at home in regulation, but they got the extrapoint in OT however. Their only injury is to Richard Lintner. A good player, but he's been gone for a long time now. Skellefteå won this match up at home, 6-2. I don't expect them to win that easy tonight, but they should still stand a good chance of winning the game. Best bet of the night imo. Skellefteå 1.85@Betsafe 7/10 Södertälje-Malmö This is a really huge game. The winner has a a really good chance of playing in Elitserien next year. Södertälje has been playing some good hockey so far. They have a really strong defense and 19 year old goalie Jhonas Enroth has been splendid so far. However I'm not that impressed of their offense. They have one or two very skilled offensive minded players, I like Linus Videll especially. But apart from him their offense look quite weak imo. Malmö has a pretty strong team. What worries me, is that they might be to dependent of one player. Fedor Fedorov. 10 minutes into last game against Rögle he got game misconduct, and after that, Malmö played quite bad. They "only" managed to get 2 points out of that game. Tonight, Fedorov returns to the squad and hopefully they can play at their highest level again. If they don't, they still have Korhonen in net with the highest save% in the series(93.98). This should be a really tight game. But since I'm giving Malmö a slight advantage 1.95 for the dnb at Bet365 therefore looks tasty. I'll also have a piece of under 5.5. 1.75 at Ladbrokes isn't huge but it's good enough imo, since this game is very likely to go under. Södertälje is a very defensive minded team and both teams have great goalies. 4 of Södertälje's 7 games have ended under this line, but in the other 3, 6 goals have been scored. As for Malmö, 5 of their 7 games have ended under 5.5 and the other 2 were 6 goal games. Their meeting in Malmö ended with the home side winning it, 2-0. Malmö dnb 1.95@Bet365 4/10 Under 5.5 1.75@Ladbrokes 4/10 Rögle-Leksand I know that Leksand have played like shit so far and I also know that their motivation is equal to zero. However, I still think there's some value in an awaywin here. I still rank Leksand as a better team than Rögle. Leksand won both meetings in Rögle during the regular season and they won at home in kvalserien after that amazing come back from 2-5 down early in the third. Risky bet ofc, but I think 3.45 at 3bwin is worth a couple of units. Leksand 3.45@3bwin 2/10 GL and Good Night!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.