** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

This is the place for all those bits of inside information you receive. Put any tips you receive in here:ok The only criteria is to post 'selection / course, date & time / source of tip and any background info (ie, a guy with a contact at XYZ stable says ABC horse will win.....his information is usually good / bad / indifferent). Don't be shy....share all info in here:ok

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... When I was given STATE OF PLAY as one to follow I was told to follow it for the Grand National, not cheltenham. Just to add I know how difficult it is to tip up a horse for the GN as theres so many factors involved unlike a normal race.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... My Uncle Knows The Trainer Called R CHARLTON. And He Says That He Knows Of A certain winner called GOWER at wolverhampton 3.00 tomorrow. he also said this horse likes maidan races which is the type of race this horse is in tomorrow

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

My Uncle Knows The Trainer Called R CHARLTON. And He Says That He Knows Of A certain winner called GOWER at wolverhampton 3.00 tomorrow. he also said this horse likes maidan races which is the type of race this horse is in tomorrow
Price of 2/5:unsure

My Uncle Knows The Trainer Called R CHARLTON. And He Says That He Knows Of A certain winner called GOWER at wolverhampton 3.00 tomorrow. he also said this horse likes maiden races which is the type of race this horse is in tomorrow
——17Oct06Bat5GSCl52yMd,2K9-32/10¼L, Ishi Adiva[2/1] 8-12 Steve Drowne— 82 82
——29Sep06Lin5SftCl52yMd,3K9-32/14shd, Baileys Outshine[9/2] 8-12 Seb Sanders— 64 66
FULLFIN08Sep06San5GFCl52yMd,3K9-36/114L, Oldjoesaid[15/2] 9-3 Seb Sanders— 65 64
Likes maiden races, just doesn't know how to win one. ;) Won't be touching it at those odds in a horrible class 6 auction maiden. Thanks for the info anyway. :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... lets not judge yet the thread say's inside info and he says its a certain winner good enuff for me end of the day if it wins a winner is a winner no matter what price, but i do egree i would love a 10/1 shot that is a certain winner :loon great idea for a thread russ:clap

lets not judge yet the thread say's inside info and he says its a certain winner good enuff for me end of the day if it wins a winner is a winner no matter what price, but i do egree i would love a 10/1 shot that is a certain winner :loon great idea for a thread russ:clap
a winners a winner but :unsure 1/5 :\ need i say i left alone

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... to be fair lads, i think the point is people put the tips they're given in here for others - its simply up to each individual whether they follow or not. the system is open to abuse by people lookng to lay a horse - but if you're too careless and want to blindly bet on everything, then you're gonna lose your money at some stage. otherwise you can take the tip, research it in your own way and then make a decision. whether its 1/5 or 5/1, lets congratulate those who give us a winning tip, thank those who give us a tip that doesnt make it and hopefully we wont scare off those who may end up giving us those 10/1 winning whispers.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... He Came 1ST ;)

My Uncle Knows The Trainer Called R CHARLTON. And He Says That He Knows Of A certain winner called GOWER at wolverhampton 3.00 tomorrow. he also said this horse likes maidan races which is the type of race this horse is in tomorrow

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... I think this thread will be right up my street if you know what I mean(for those who know me). Watch this space, P.S is it o.k to post greyhound info in here too. The thing I would also add to russ's criteria is that if there is a price available when tipping these try to say where its available and what it is as these tend to hammered early doors and all value is often gone by the time the race goes off.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... ive been told Idle Talk and Billyvodden as good ew bets for the national......but at this rate we will of covered all the horses in this thread.... he has proved very reliable so far for me......at Cheltenham 2 of his 3 tips were Joes Edge and Taranis and he told me to lay BJK (about an hour before the race) he also told me to back 'Jump Jet' yesterday which i missed at 16/1!!! he isnt one for bankers, mostly outsiders that have done really well for me......

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Dear evochock and carter: It's magnamous of both of you to provide inside info to your fellow forum members FOC. Never again will I trust Tommo and the like. But I would bet Barry's Bismarcks (if they still exist) as Dennis's intentions are obviously to deter the public from backing horses that the bookies fear on Saturdays,when most cash is wagered on nags. Keep up the good work.Better a short-priced winner than a loser at a long price. Undauntedtrier.

P.S is it o.k to post greyhound info in here too.
i personally wouldnt see this as a problem as its the racing thread (horses and dogs) - cant see folks objecting at a potential winner whisper, and it'll be up to folks themselves if they want to follow you :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Dear carter12, I liked Cusp's odds,but the mare couldn't oblige.Never mind!Another day another possible steering job!I'm looking forward to your next one.Maybe it'll do the business.At least I won't lose money on two counts-1)paying for dodgy info & 2)lumping on to no avail.Thanks again for your magnamity,undauntedtrier.

others that should be thereabouts. Point_Barrow.jpg point barrow Hedgehunter.gif hedge hunter Eurotrek.gif euro trek
yeah Ive seen that website also;) Hedgehunter wont win as wont Eurotrek;) Point Barrow is one of my picks and it seems money is/has come in for it.