** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg Benfica hosting PSG. First game was 2:1 for French team. PSG pretty bad in their league battling not to relegate while in Europe they woked up lately and have won their last 3 important matches. Two with AEK and one with Benfica. Benfica is pretty good and solid team for this level so we can expect nice fight tonight. I think ET is very close which means 2:1 result in the end. I'll try Benfica to win by one, Interwetten @3.6. I also like total goals: 3, Interwetten @4.5. It was 3 goals in first match, and if PSG scores one goal tonight we have nice chances for this bet to come. GL~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg gratz xabi400, Seem this week UEFA Cup has been kind to many punters. Not too many upset at all. Was expecting a lot of upset yesterday with many teams not really needing to win but I was proven wrong. Luckily I didn't go with my upset theory otherwise I would of been burnt badly. 4 full win and 1 push for this UEFA Cup round, hopefully UEFA Cup can always be like this :lol But guess not.

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg well im upset, should have stuck to my guns and not bothered with Uefa Cup/Champions League, have lost too much on this rubbish. Lost again tonight, went over 2.5 goals in the Akmaar v Newcastle game. I thought Alkmaar would go all out attack and leave themselves exposed at the back, ive underestimated their defending at home, they keep a clean sheet and only need to win 2-0, which they have done. Back to domestic football and internationals for me, fed up.

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg Just one of those days though, I believe it was the right bet. If you watched the match, AZ smacked the crossbar at the end, and had two cleared of the line in the second half. They could have had a penalty in the first half too. And Dyer should have scored.

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg Cheers for the tips guys i went for Alkmaar, Espanyol and Benfica, just waiting on Southampton tomorrow night :hope On a side note who's your favourites for the Uefa Cup now? I see a few of you tipped Newcastle there, Sevilla just scraped through this round having been the favourites!! I backed Spurs at 12-1 (they are now 7/2)

Re: UEFA matches 14 - 15/3 - return leg

Cheers for the tips guys i went for Alkmaar, Espanyol and Benfica, just waiting on Southampton tomorrow night :hope On a side note who's your favourites for the Uefa Cup now? I see a few of you tipped Newcastle there, Sevilla just scraped through this round having been the favourites!! I backed Spurs at 12-1 (they are now 7/2)
Spurs have drawn Sevilla in the quarters so will be a hard challenge for them! Still better over two legs than in the final, least a result can be overturned and the home and away mentality comes into it. I think Spurs can win the cup but then I would as I'm a Spurs fan! :eyes At the moment only one out of 4 teams will win, those 4 being Sevilla, Werder Bremen, Spurs and Benfica. I really can't see a team from outside that group winning as I feel once they meet one of those 4 then they will collapse. I'm happy that Spurs didn't play AZ, with the defence the way it is we could be very vulnerable against a team that can attack like AZ.