** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

4.20 Wolves - big priced ew fancy

Seen2001

4.20 Wolves - GERONIMO This horse looks to be overpriced in this race and is well worth a bet (25.0 win, 6.0 place at Betfair). Basically he needs slow going and a wide draw. Slow - 2114612 (43%) Std/Fast - 7216600807776774090020242264423778053425660672983 (2%) SLOW RUNS 2nd - 2nd over 1m, beaten 0.75l. Probably beaten by the draw (had to race wide on a track favouring the inner) 1st - won by 5l over 7f, class F 1st - won by 1.25l over 6f, class E 4th - 4th over 7f, beaten 3.5l. Good effort considering C class and he lost a handy position after being crowded out 6th - 6th over 5f, beaten 6l. Found the trip too short, ran on well towards the finish 1st - won by a head over 6f, class D 2nd - beaten a short-head over 6f, class E Now on a mark of 58, has won off 62 (in D class). Never won over further than 7f but does stay this trip. He's only small, and must have plenty of racing room else he gets intimidated. Drawn 10 of 11 here which is perfect. His opponants all have doubts about them.... The fav REALISM has a good chance after clocking well at Southwell last week, but his draw (6) is not brilliant and has to prove he's as good on slow going. FUTURISTIC is drawn 1 which should scupper his chance. GIVEMETHEMOONLIGHT is hard to win with and is best over 7f. DESERT HEAT is drawn 2. EAGER ANGEL is in good form but was onepaced on her only try at this trip. INSIGNIFICANCE is interesting (well bred for the sand) but would probably prefer further and may need the run. DANGER BIRD is winless from 20 starts and seems ungenuine in a finish. GRAND LASS is drawn 3 and her recent good form has been in class H races. JAKAMI is a plater and has a tough task here. He ran badly on slow going on Dec 31st. KILLING ME SOFTLY is also plating class and was soundly beaten on his first try in a hcap last time. If GERONIMO had shown more solid form at this trip he'd be a real strong fancy, but as it is the 8.5f may just be too far on slow ground. Still, at the odds on offer and with the doubts surrounding his rivals, he has too many other variables in his favour to go unbacked. If he stays this trip he'll be placed at least, and if the fav flops he could well win. Seen

Guest ralphie7

4.20 Wolves - big priced ew fancy just read this Seen i hope you are right mate i put it in my competition selections last night. could do with another winner

Guest CampbellMoney

WOW!! Seen - unbelievebale!!! I only remembered 2 mins before the off and only had a few pounds on but got 40.0!!! And i got 8.8 the place for a bit more. what can i say but thanks!!!:nana 8o :beer :b eer:clap :drums :notworthy :gimme :cheers

Re: 4.20 Wolves - big priced ew fancy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Masterclass. Backed Geronimo, Desert Heat & the f/c.:beer Double now riding on Heathers Girl & Spy Gun. Brilliant Seen. Cheers beamer

Re: 4.20 Wolves - big priced ew fancy f/c it was . Cheers Seen. Still think Heathers Girl is overpriced now. Turned a crap Feb around in a few minutes. Cheers beamer