** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3

Milan and Man u' date=' what let downs.[/quote'] Yup, sooo few goals tonight! After losing yesterday thought this double would be the one to help back up but nope... the ladder downwards stretches on! :unsure

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man u have scored' date=' need a late rout from Milan though. How a team can play one upfront in a home game is unbelievable.[/quote'] If Milan score I'm going to lay both teams, guarantee myself profit even if one slips up.... so come on Milan, all that's needed is 1 goal... 1 goal against a team that Benfica put 3 past! Kaka, Gilardino, Brocchi, Seedorf... now is your time, now is your hour!! (well 10 minutes)

Bayern - Real Back Bayern at 2.16 at betfair From bbc: Bayern Munich have injury doubts over Brazilian defender Lucio and midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic after the pair pulled up in training on Monday. Strikers Lukas Podolski and Roy Makaay are in confident mood after scoring in Saturday's win over Hertha Berlin. Real Madrid could be without Fabio Cannavaro after the defender hurt a thigh during training on Tuesday. The Spanish are without David Beckham and Jose Antonio Reyes, who both picked up knee injuries on Saturday. Reasoning: 1. Real in shitty form 2. Bayern getting into form 3. Stats between those teams on German field 4. Real injury list 5. Real team spirit very low in every game. You cannot afford that in CL game where everyone play at 110%. Good luck all :hope :dude:dude:dude
Another good night :dude:dude:dude:dude:dude

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Nakamaura didnt get a kick tonight. Now dont get me wrong, as ive said before he is a good player but talk of him being world class can only come from the biggest celtic fan on the planet. Good player aye but thats all. He was so poor tonight that celtics official radio show, radio clyde were having a go at him.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Dissapointed in Milan tonight, but saw the stats and they had nearly 40 shots! Sometimes the luck isn't there, because if Milan had grabbed the lead they probably would have poured it on for a couple of more goals. Bayern played well tonight and deserved to advance. I would like to see the hand ball on Sergio Ramos late, because in the bar I didn't see him handle the ball.

Dissapointed in Milan tonight, but saw the stats and they had nearly 40 shots! Sometimes the luck isn't there, because if Milan had grabbed the lead they probably would have poured it on for a couple of more goals. Bayern played well tonight and deserved to advance. I would like to see the hand ball on Sergio Ramos late, because in the bar I didn't see him handle the ball.
The handball was clear, mate - as was the one by a Milan player in the first half in the other match - no penalty given in either case, though;)

AC Milan v Celtic To be honest, as much as I would like to see Celtic progress, I feel that this is very much a mis-match with Milan holding all the Aces. Wilson, O'Dea, McManus and Naylor up against Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Seedorf et al is a total mis-match. As gerrie26681 said, If Milan score then there will be a change of tactic allowing for openings in the Celts defence and this is why I feel that Milans speed could pay. For me this is a home win and overs. AC Milan -1 @ 2.25 Blue Sq +2.5 goals @ 2.16 Betfair (£364 available)
Words cant describe that!! - How the Hell did that remain scoreless not to mind not ending up 5-0 or 6-0 ??????? :unsure:unsure:unsure

Words cant describe that!! - How the Hell did that remain scoreless not to mind not ending up 5-0 or 6-0 ??????? :unsure:unsure:unsure
Because 'bankers' seem to have a way of totally screwing us all over! :wall I lost on the Man U/Milan double and on an Buffalos/Anaheim double in the NHL last night! :sad Both seemed fairly predictable fair, both ended up not falling like they should have! Celtic were always going to get men behind the ball and Milan, playing with just one up, played right into Celtic's hands for the 90 minutes. Bookies must have loved that one!!

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Milan cost me alot of money, in my double and bigger 6 team acca typical though seen it happen before, Kaka hits underside of bar before full-time, then takes 3 mins to score in ET, sods law.:wall Will make up on Sevilla tonight though.(hopefully):hope

Anyone for bookings in the Utd vs Lille match!!! Yes please... Sure to be heated after that famous first leg with plenty of incidents, firts off the goal, then the walk off. And all these stories between that game and this one hyping it up, i think it will get quite heated out there... Number of Cards in the Match - Over 4.5 @ 1.72 bet365 9/10 Also expect Utd to dominate the match start to finish, and so Lille will be on the back foot from the off, they will have to do all the chasing and theres bound to be a miss timed or just a bad challenge in the mix from them and so... First Team card - Lille @ 1.53 bet365 6/10
:D Dirty French!!!