** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Any1 noticed on AH Chelsea prices had increased while Porto prices had decreased. Hhhmm.. wondering what the bookies know that we don't. Could this be an ET match ? I can't see Chelsea not qualifying but the movement in lines had made me think will they be able to do it on 90 mins. Ofc this is just a speculation but this doesnt look right, I was expecting odds to go down for Chelsea and not up.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3

Any1 noticed on AH Chelsea prices had increased while Porto prices had decreased. Hhhmm.. wondering what the bookies know that we don't. Could this be an ET match ? I can't see Chelsea not qualifying but the movement in lines had made me think will they be able to do it on 90 mins. Ofc this is just a speculation but this doesnt look right' date=' I was expecting odds to go down for Chelsea and not up.[/quote'] Boulharouz is back, beware if he plays he is as useless as a teapot in the middle of a road, he is to blame for 7 goals so far this season and i'm going to keep counting because he is their weak link. Porto played well in the 1st leg hit the bar too, Quaresma is the player to watch out for them... I'd certainly take the AH on Porto.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 I like the over in Valencia-Inter at 2.42. fancied it and didn't think it would get paid like that. Inter has to open up and takes risk so that I think there will be plenty of action and at least 3 goals. Inter defence maybe shaky again, Valencia at first defensive thou. Probably a dangerous one Liverpool v Barca, on the other side Barca shouldn't loose it at least and preference stiil rather has to go to the away team I guess. Barca (0) AH Finally, my favourite bet is Bayern. maybe biased but I think Bayern have the power to fight Real down by a goal. Salihamidzic is doubtful though as one of the best current Bayern player. Beckham as best player in first leg is ruled out.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 I think its going to be 2-1 Barca tonight, Barcelona have it all to do playing at one of the most fortified venues in European football, needing to score at least two goals which is very attainable IMHO. Rijkaard will however, be aware that Liverpool were beaten at Anfield 2-0 by Benfica at the same stage last year, ending their defence of the competition. If the Spanish champions can pull together they are certainly capable of clawing back the deficit. Liverpools confidence might just be a little rocked from the ManUtd game and tonight will see E'to play after he missed the first leg, He's had 3 matches now under his belt and will strip fitter for this. Barca have lost 2 in 20 European ties although Liverpool have lost 1 in 13 at Anfield in the CL, they have never beaten a Spanish side at Anfield in the CL drawing 2 and losing 2. Barca to edged it tonight. 2-1

Boulharouz is back' date=' beware if he plays he is as useless as a teapot in the middle of a road, he is to blame for 7 goals so far this season and i'm going to keep counting because he is their weak link. Porto played well in the 1st leg hit the bar too, Quaresma is the player to watch out for them... I'd certainly take the AH on Porto.[/quote'] I gotta agree on Boulahrouz, hes impressive sometimes and useless at other times.

Re: Champs League: 8th March
My view tonight in this four game is as follow.... 1st Chelsea vs Porto We don't know if Chelsea will to attack in the first minutes as we all know they will be tru even if it is a draw. BUT if Porto score first then Chelsea will have to score twice to be tru so I predict Chelsea will not sit back! They will only do that when they score the first goal cause if that's the case Porto will have to score 2 or at least one to put it to extra time which I don't think Chelsea wants that.....and it is very difficult to do that against Chelsea. So i see Chelsea will attack Porto from the first min until they have a goal or 2 goals to stablize their situation.... so with the AH -1 @0.85 is worth a shot. Chelsea to win at least 1 goal or 2 goals. 2nd Liverpool vs Barcelona With the first match ending 1-2 to Barcelona we all knows Barca will attack from the first minute..... and I think Liverpool will defence and do the counter attack which suits them with Bellamy upfront with Kuyt. From what I see if Barca can get a goal early... well I think Liverpool will have to come out to attack and that's suits Barcelona style of play which they can tier you apart if you let them play. If that's happen I think this game might goes over and maybe extra time which I believe Liverpool will get a goal at least with the Barca's shaky defence. So I will go for the over and a Barcelona's win in these match although I will not over look Liverpool. Barca to win 2-1 ( AH-0.25 ) and over. 3rd Lyon vs Roma From the AH odds on Lyon is really crap ( [email protected] ). I think the Bookie has over estimated Lyon in this match although I like Lyon too. Maybe they base on how they beat Real Madrin and their home form but Roma is no Real Madrin in the first place. We all know that Italians can really defence compare to Spanians. I think Roma will take it easy and do on the counter since the first leg is 0-0. Roma knows how good is Lyon after watching the tape on them and they wouldn't mind taking the game into extra time cause both teams are well place in their domestic league. But I say Roma is in the more advantage position although they are away cause they knows if they score which I think is possible with Totti's and company, Lyon have to score 2 so the pressure is on Lyon instead of Roma. All they have to do is to defence well first and attack Lyon when there is a chance but on the other hand Lyon have to attack and defence. So I will go for Roma [email protected] and under. 4th Valencia vs Inter Milan 1st leg ended 2-2 in favour of Valencia. Valencia will defence and do on the counter from what I see. These will be an very interesting match between these two teams. Inter have to attack attack attack .... to get an important away goal which is not easy cause Valencia likes this kind of play ( Valencia vs Barcelona 2-1 ) if you remember. Valencia is superd in this kind of play and I am quite afraid of Inter's defence which we all knows that they can be very fragile sometime. If Inter score first I think the match will goes to Inter cause Valencia will have to come out to attack which doesn't suits their play, Inter might just break thru and get the second goal. Va versa if Valencia is to score first I think Inter will have to pack their bags which I think this is the most coming outcome because I believe Inter will come attacking from the first minute. So I will go for Valancia DNB in the encounter. Score 1-1 or 2-1 hopefully:ok
progress.gif

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Liv`pool-Barcelona.......Xmm....I think Barcelona will win!I know Liverpool is very good team BUT Barcelona as CL winner want to keep this cup!Ronaldihnio....Eto...Messi...Deco..Iniesta....Etc.....are big players for these difficult games!For me Away win........Score:1-2!! Valencia-Inter........WoW!What a game!!!!I think 1X is the most safest bet for this game....As all we know Valencia in Mestaja is too strong!I expect a close game....Under 2.5 goals is possible but i think 1X is more possible!!!

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 I like the over2/2.5 in Lyon-Roma at 2.09 Pinnacle Lyon: Grégory Coupet; Anthony Réveillère/François Clerc, Sébastien Squillaci, Cris, Eric Abidal; Tiago, Alou Diarra, Juninho Pernambucano; Sidney Govou, Florent Malouda; Fred. Roma: Doni; Christian Panucci, Cristian Chivu, Philippe Mexes, Max Tonetto; David Pizarro, Daniele De Rossi; Taddei, Simone Perrotta, Mancini; Francesco Totti. Lyon

03-MAR-07St.Etienne1-3LyonFrance Le Championnat
24-FEB-07Lyon3-3SochauxFrance Le Championnat
21-FEB-07Roma0-0LyonChampions League
16-FEB-07Lille1-2LyonFrance Le Championnat
10-FEB-07Lyon1-0LorientFrance Le Championnat
04-FEB-07Troyes1-0LyonFrance Le Championnat
31-JAN-07Marseille2-1LyonFrance - FA Cup
27-JAN-07Lyon1-1NiceFrance Le Championnat
24-JAN-07Lyon1-2BordeauxFrance Le Championnat
20-JAN-07Laon1-3LyonFrance - FA Cup
17-JAN-07Lyon1-0Le MansFrance - League Cup
Roma
03-MAR-07Ascoli1-1RomaItaly - Serie A
28-FEB-07Chievo2-2RomaItaly - Serie A
25-FEB-07Roma3-0RegginaItaly - Serie A
21-FEB-07Roma0-0LyonChampions League
17-FEB-07Empoli1-0RomaItaly - Serie A
11-FEB-07Roma3-0ParmaItaly - Serie A
31-JAN-07Roma3-1MilanItaly - Cup
28-JAN-07Roma1-0SienaItaly - Serie A
25-JAN-07Milan2-2RomaItaly - Cup
21-JAN-07Livorno1-1RomaItaly - Serie A

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 I don't sees it in this way mate cause tonight match is very tense between this 2 teams ( Lyon & Roma ) Lyon knows if they score first doesn't mean they will be tru to the next round cause if Roma score also they will be out so Lyon is very careful when they attack. So I think both teams will be very careful in the first half, I predict it will end 0-0. I think both team will want to score late in the second half which I think Lyon will come out to attack first, so if they score late and defence I think it will end like 1-1 or 2-0 to lyon and it will be an under. As I have mention above they don't mind going into extra time.

I went for the Over 2 in the Barca/Liverpool game' date=' rubbish odds though at 1.80, keeps falling :([/quote'] I agree with you on this Aarun. the different is Barcelona have to score to advance and to overcome the 1-2. So they will attack like hell and leaving lots of space around which both team will have a lot of room to score. I go for over in this one.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Chelsea under 2.5 @ 1.68 (Centrebet) Chelsea have the advantage after drawing away from home in the first leg. Stamford Bridge is a difficult place these days for visiting teams and i doubt that Porto will get a goal here. Chelsea are the type of team that once they score 1 they will likely "shut up shop" and thus restrict the opposition even further. Mourinho will want a win here over his old team. Under is better odds than the home win. Liverpool under 2.5 @ 1.83 (Centrebet) Much has been about the expected backlash from Barcelona and the expectation that Barcelona will get the necessary two goals to win on aggregate. I doubt they will get the two goals. Liverpool is a very difficult place to score for away teams with the Kop in full voice, and i expect Benitez to use his knowledge of Barcelona once again to win the tactical battle over Rijkaard. I expect Liverpool to play 4-5-1 with Bellamy / Kuyt up front to play a nuisance role of chasing down Barca's defenders. Liverpool will stack the midfield to prevent Barca's playmakers getting any rhythm. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool win this one but i doubt more than 2 goals will be scored given Liverpool aim not to concede. Lyon win @ 1.87 (Centrebet) Lyon are in the box seat after their away draw and are starting to recapture their great form from earlier in the season. While both teams have great weapons in attack i think Lyon has the edge, and with them playing at home, this should be enough to see them sneak in. Valencia win @ 2.50 (Centrebet) Valencia's Mestalla stadium is an intimidating place and one that Inter will find it very hard to get a result from. The Spaniards showed their class in Italy and now back on home turf, in front of their home crowd, should go on to win this game. The addition of Baraja and Vincente is good news for Valencia's midfield to get the upper hand of Inter's.

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventValenci-Inter
SelectionInter
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.15 (Back)
ReasoningValencia didn't make a great season so far,is on 3rd positiont in Spain behind Barca and Sevilla.Valencia could make great game,they won against Barca and Lyon but they could also make a disastrous game like the defeat against Getafe 3-0 away from home.Inter made an incredible season so far without a lost in Italian championship and has qualified in Italian Cup final.Valencia is very good at home but Inter won here with 5-1 few years ago and Valencia wants revenge.First leg was clearly dominated by Inter but Inter should have closen the game earlier scoring when they had the chance. Despite their valiant double fightback for a 2-2 draw in Milan two weeks ago, Valencia must face the fact that Inter have become their bogey team in Europe. WIll be a hard match for both teams ,Mancini believes his side will qualify even if Valencia has the first chance. Probable teams Valencia: Santiago Cañizares; Luis Miguel, Roberto Ayala, Raúl Albiol, Emiliano Moretti; Miguel Ángel Angulo, Rubén Baraja, Carlos Marchena, David Silva; Fernando Morientes, David Villa. Internazionale: Júlio César; Nicolás Burdisso, Iván Córdoba, Marco Materazzi, Maicon; Luís Figo, Javier Zanetti, Olivier Dacourt, Dejan Stanković; Hernán Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimović.
Close Window

portFootball (Euro Cups)
EventValencia-Inter
SelectionInter to qualify
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.76 (Back)
ReasoningValencia didn't make a great season so far,is on 3rd positiont in Spain behind Barca and Sevilla.Valencia could make great game,they won against Barca and Lyon but they could also make a disastrous game like the defeat against Getafe 3-0 away from home.Inter made an incredible season so far without a lost in Italian championship and has qualified in Italian Cup final.Valencia is very good at home but Inter won here with 5-1 few years ago and Valencia wants revenge.First leg was clearly dominated by Inter but Inter should have closen the game earlier scoring when they had the chance. Despite their valiant double fightback for a 2-2 draw in Milan two weeks ago, Valencia must face the fact that Inter have become their bogey team in Europe. WIll be a hard match for both teams ,Mancini believes his side will qualify even if Valencia has the first chance. Probable teams Valencia: Santiago Cañizares; Luis Miguel, Roberto Ayala, Raúl Albiol, Emiliano Moretti; Miguel Ángel Angulo, Rubén Baraja, Carlos Marchena, David Silva; Fernando Morientes, David Villa. Internazionale: Júlio César; Nicolás Burdisso, Iván Córdoba, Marco Materazzi, Maicon; Luís Figo, Javier Zanetti, Olivier Dacourt, Dejan Stanković; Hernán Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimović.

EventLiverpool-Barcelona
SelectionLiverpool to qualify
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningLiverpool impressed at Barca 2 weeks ago and won with 2-1.Frank Rijkaard made a lot of mistakes during that match and proved that he is not as good as Benitez.Frank Rijkaard made attacking changes even if the score was 1-1 and the situation was not as dramatic as he tought,and with these changes Liverpool had more spaces to go and counter attack and as we saw they scored and won with 2-1.Barca will be very attacking today and is hard for me to believe that Liverpool will not score because Barca is not excelent in defence.Liverpool is more organised but doesn't have Barca's talent in the team.I am sure that Liverpool will qualify. Probable teams Liverpool: Pepe Reina; Steve Finnan, Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio; Steven Gerrard, Mohamed Sissoko, Xabi Alonso, John Arne Riise; Dirk Kuyt, Craig Bellamy. Barcelona: Víctor Valdés; Carles Puyol, Lilian Thuram, Oleguer Presas; Xavi Hernández, Rafael Márquez, Andrés Iniesta, Deco; Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto'o, Lionel Messi.

EventLiverpool-Barca
SelectionBarca (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.80 (Lay)
ReasoningLiverpool impressed at Barca 2 weeks ago and won with 2-1.Frank Rijkaard made a lot of mistakes during that match and proved that he is not as good as Benitez.Frank Rijkaard made attacking changes even if the score was 1-1 and the situation was not as dramatic as he tought,and with these changes Liverpool had more spaces to go and counter attack and as we saw they scored and won with 2-1.Barca will be very attacking today and is hard for me to believe that Liverpool will not score because Barca is not excelent in defence.Liverpool is more organised but doesn't have Barca's talent in the team.I am sure that Liverpool will qualify. Probable teams Liverpool: Pepe Reina; Steve Finnan, Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio; Steven Gerrard, Mohamed Sissoko, Xabi Alonso, John Arne Riise; Dirk Kuyt, Craig Bellamy. Barcelona: Víctor Valdés; Carles Puyol, Lilian Thuram, Oleguer Presas; Xavi Hernández, Rafael Márquez, Andrés Iniesta, Deco; Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto'o, Lionel Messi.

EventLyon-Roma
SelectionLyon
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningFrance champion Lyon will meet an italian team but not an intalian style Roma.Roma plays different from other italian teams,is an atacking team but is an inconstant team.Today will fight for quarter finals but will be hard for them to qualify when in front of them is one of the best teams in Europe even if Lyon was in lack of form but made a great match against St Etienne and won 3-1 away from home.This year could be Lyon's year because they play like a team and demonstrated in the groups where they were undefeated.First leg was a tight match with few goal attempts,and with a lot of yellow cards.Is hard for me to believe that Lyon will not score because Roma is not very good in defence and makes a lot of mistakes. Luciano Spalletti thinks that brilliant Totti needs to give the best out of him to defeat Lyon.Toulalan is suspended for Lyon while Roma is without major injuries,Chivu is set to get back. Probable teams Lyon: Grégory Coupet; Anthony Réveillère/François Clerc, Sébastien Squillaci, Cris, Eric Abidal; Tiago, Alou Diarra, Juninho Pernambucano; Sidney Govou, Florent Malouda; Fred. Roma: Doni; Christian Panucci, Cristian Chivu, Philippe Mexes, Max Tonetto; David Pizarro, Daniele De Rossi; Taddei, Simone Perrotta, Mancini; Francesco Totti.

EventLyon-Roma
Selectionunder 3.5
Strength10/10
Date06/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.28 (Back)
ReasoningFrance champion Lyon will meet an italian team but not an intalian style Roma.Roma plays different from other italian teams,is an atacking team but is an inconstant team.Today will fight for quarter finals but will be hard for them to qualify when in front of them is one of the best teams in Europe even if Lyon was in lack of form but made a great match against St Etienne and won 3-1 away from home.This year could be Lyon's year because they play like a team and demonstrated in the groups where they were undefeated.First leg was a tight match with few goal attempts,and with a lot of yellow cards.Is hard for me to believe that Lyon will not score because Roma is not very good in defence and makes a lot of mistakes. Luciano Spalletti thinks that brilliant Totti needs to give the best out of him to defeat Lyon.Toulalan is suspended for Lyon while Roma is without major injuries,Chivu is set to get back. Probable teams Lyon: Grégory Coupet; Anthony Réveillère/François Clerc, Sébastien Squillaci, Cris, Eric Abidal; Tiago, Alou Diarra, Juninho Pernambucano; Sidney Govou, Florent Malouda; Fred. Roma: Doni; Christian Panucci, Cristian Chivu, Philippe Mexes, Max Tonetto; David Pizarro, Daniele De Rossi; Taddei, Simone Perrotta, Mancini; Francesco Totti.

I agree with you on this Aarun. the different is Barcelona have to score to advance and to overcome the 1-2. So they will attack like hell and leaving lots of space around which both team will have a lot of room to score. I go for over in this one.
Just had a look and overs is available @ 2.14 at Betfair I'm not so sure we're going to have an overs as Barca will attack but Liverpool can play it tight and frustrate them. I think Benitez proved in the last game that he is well clued up with how to play Barca and although this will be a difficult game I expect Liverpool to be the team to progress. Wouldn't be suprised if Barca won 1-0 so letting Liverpool through on the away goals. Can just imagine frustrated wave after wave of Barca attack towards the end but them just not finding the back of the net. Good luck with your bet! I'm going to just sit back and hopefully enjoy the game! Think I'll get involved elsewhere with the other games tonight though not totally sure of where my money will be going.

I didn't say that CL is directly and strongly correlated and connected with Serie A. In fact' date=' I stated that even though they had poor run lately in Seria A they could spring surprises tonight in CL as they might give 110% to the game since it is the only competition left for them that give them any hope for some major silverware. However, even though I said that CL isn't strongly related to Serie A, I would have to disagree with you a little bit. Imo, it indicates that they are generally poor traveller bar it in Seria or Europe even though that it is not the ultimate variable to analyse a CL match from Seria A [b']alone. But seeing things in the broader perspective and putting all little details that have little connection wouldn't hurt as long as its slightly connected in some manner ( i.e regarding their approach on away games) And if you are curious why I put Serie A in my post earlier was because I didn't quite agree with the bookie for the price they give on Roma and I'm just speculating of what might caused it. I'm not bookies and I know I won't know 100% what they are thinking but I'm using all the theory I could gathered to predict why there was such high prices for Roma.
I saw what you mean in your post the first time. I was not talking about you, but more was supporting your view. That's why I said: If someone is trying Good luck. Hope tonight is a good night for Italian teams. :hope :dude:dude:dude

Any1 noticed on AH Chelsea prices had increased while Porto prices had decreased. Hhhmm.. wondering what the bookies know that we don't.
Bookies set the opening line, but the public sets the closing line. If the prices have decreased it's because the bettors are moving in that direction...It's not what the bookies know, it's what the public thinks that moves a line.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Event Valencia - Inter Selection Inter (0) (Asian Handicap) Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.10 (Back) Time for Inter to show their class, not many tougher tasks to be found than to meet Valencia away. I give Inter a good chance att winning this one, despite their not so convincing previous away perfomances and Valencia's almost flawless home record. Inter this season looks like a team with great spirit who can rise to any occasion, and player for player I see Inter as the better team, maybe a slight lack of creativity in the midfield only weak spot in Inter's line up. I expect a huge clash, and I have no doubt that Inter may well win this one, and to get over evens for Inter dnb this season must be worth a try. Event Chelsea - Porto Selection Chelsea (-1) (Asian Handicap) Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.85 (Back) Porto have to attack and score, by that giving Chelsea space to counterattack, and with the obvious quality Chelsea's got up front, I can definately see Chelsea winning with more than the odd goal. Don't know what else to add, one can go through possible scenarios and line ups for a long time, but it all ends up with Chelsea being the better team and Porto although a good team should have nothing to get from this one.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 i will try ronaldihno to score odd is 4 and eto to score 2,5 there will be probably a lot of free kicks for barcelona,liverpool have to play strong defence...also if there will be penalty,eto will shoot ,so worth of try

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Well, there is one thing that I really dont understand, and that is Liverpool-Barca game, i can not see why everybody is going with Barca, and Im pretty sure that Liverpool will go through to the next round and I think it will be a comfortable game for them. First leg showed us what kind of tactician is rafa Benitez and without any offfense Rafa is MUCH MUCH better manager than Rajikaard is and that is a fact no one can turn down. So tonight I am going with liverpool to go through and I am well confident of this pick. All in all good luck for everyone here but just consider this game and pay attention to Liverpools home record and their defence at home... :hope

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 FC Liverpool - FC Barcelona Pick : over 2 goals(asian) Stakes : 9 Odds : 1.57@bet365 Big game tonight between Benitez's boys and "wounded" Barca.Practicaly it can happen anything tonight.Who would have expected anything than a Barca's victory in the going.But with a lot of luck(If it wasn't for Valdez's mistake at the first goal,i think the score would have been different) and with the Benitez factor(old fox Benitez),Liverpool produced the big surprise and won at Nou Camp.It's very hard to predict who will win this game,althogh the balance leans to Barca,i'm not taking the risks and bet for 1 x 2.I will take a safer bet,as i can't imagine this game a boring 0-0. Lets take a look at the facts.In order to qualify,Barca must score at least 2 goals,and not conceed more than 1.So Barca must score at least twice,and i think they have all that they need to do this:Ronaldinho,Deco,Messi,Eto'o(i think that the come-back of Eto'o will count much in the economy of the game).As for the fact that Barca will score twice i'm sure that they will make in the end(i can't imagine Liverpool defending and resisiting for 90 minutes),i'm not sure that they will not conceed goals.We all know how Liverpool plays,killing the game in the middle and try to score on faster counters.Tonight i see a game open to any result,with a lot of goals(it's Barca's last chance) and therefore i will bet over 2 goals @ 1.57.Good luck to you all!

Well' date=' there is one thing that I really dont understand, and that is Liverpool-Barca game, i can not see why everybody is going with Barca, and Im pretty sure that Liverpool will go through to the next round and I think it will be a comfortable game for them. First leg showed us what kind of tactician is rafa Benitez and without any offfense Rafa is MUCH MUCH better manager than Rajikaard is and that is a fact no one can turn down. So tonight I am going with liverpool to go through and I am well confident of this pick. All in all good luck for everyone here but just consider this game and pay attention to Liverpools home record and their defence at home... :hope[/quote'] I think it is because of the stats. Barcelona has never won on Nou Camp against Liverpool, but has won on Anfield. Also, the public sees too much quality in Barca star players, but does not see that they are not in form. I am for liverpool tonight although this is no bet game for me. Don't worry, if people were correct in their picks there will be no bookies left by now .. :lol:lol:lol :dude:dude:dude

I think it is because of the stats. Barcelona has never won on Nou Camp against Liverpool, but has won on Anfield. Also, the public sees too much quality in Barca star players, but does not see that they are not in form. I am for liverpool tonight although this is no bet game for me. Don't worry, if people were correct in their picks there will be no bookies left by now .. :lol:lol:lol :dude:dude:dude
Well. I completely agree with all you said, but as I know rafa Benitez never lost to Barca in cup competitions, and as we all know team with better players (wich Barca certanly is) does not always win, and I am sure that tonight will win team spirit and fanatic supporter. Just for the record Liverpool had not conceeded in their last 9 GAMES at home until Man Utd game, and that is quite impressive:) I am not a fan of Liverpool or Barca and I can thin objectivly about this.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 For me too much speaking about Liverpol-Barca game.Everything is possible 1x2.For me the best pick today is Lyon.I watched last game in Rome and i think that Lyon dominated and should win,but anyway i will wait live because odds around 1.8 are to low.

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Guys, Large bet for me tonight. I am damn near certain that Liverpool are not going to win. Barcelona are going to come at Liverpool, but I am pretty confident that Benitez will be holding out for a draw here and maybe to hit Barca on the break. My two bets are: 1pt Bellemay to score first goal (if he is starting?) full bank Lay liverpool. If Liverpool score it changes nothing for Barcelona and they will keep piling forward. Even if Liverpool took the lead, I think Barca will equalise, but maybe not win the game, thus the lay. Andy

Re: CL matches - return leg - 6-7/3 Lyon-Roma I'm going with the home team here. It seems Lyon is starting to produce results again in their league now and they held Roma to a 0-0 draw away so they have a great chance tonight. Roma are no bad team, but in my opinion their chance was to win at home. Score prediction: 2-0 Pick 1: Lyon - 1,78 @ NordicBet (3/10) Liverpool-Barcelona Barcelona might have screwed up their CL hopes after their loss 1-2 at home! But they are a quality side and could very well turn things around, however Liverpool are as solid as they come in Europe and I fully expect Barca will need to work harder than ever to turn this around, and that will give Liverpool's pacy attack plenty of space. In my view Barcelona's weak part of the team is their defence and they need to attack so Liverpool will want to take advatage of that! Score prediction: 2-1 Pick 1: Liverpool +0 (AH) - 2,00 @ Expekt (3/10) Chelsea-Porto It's not a chock that I favour the home team. My only concern is that chelsea so often play on the result. They can play this a boring 0-0 and still go through. Chelsea have more quality, and you can always expect Drogba to score...what would Chelsea be without him I wonder sometimes? Score prediction: 2-0 Pick 1: Chelsea - 1,43 @ Expekt (6/10) Pick 2: Drobga to score first - 5,50 @ Expekt (1/10) Valencia-Inter Valencia suprised me a little with a 2-2 draw away. I've been watching both teams a few times in recent weeks and both are very good teams. However I feel the Spanish league has more quality this season and so Inter's results aren't really showing how good they are untill they actually come good in the CL! I'm siding with Valencia, but will take the handicap as it could also end a draw. Score prediction: 1-0 Pick 1: Valencia 0 (AH) - 1,77 @ Expekt (4/10)