** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

LINGFIELD SATURDAY

Aykay1

Further to my post in the Daily Horse Racing Competition..... 415 Lingfield- BLONDE ON BLONDE Forecast 12/1 - Racing Post 6f seems to be her favourite distance, 4 of her 5 wins have been over 6f. This seems to be the right time of the year to catch her - she won 3 on the bounce in January and February 2003. There are signs that she is coming back into form recently and although she was down the field last time, that was in a class D race so can be forgiven. This race being a class E gives her half a chance. 12/1 is more than fair in my opinion and looks a good each way bet. The other selection from this race is AND TOTO TOO - Forecast 6/1 Racing Post Out of 11 starts over 6f, And Toto Too has only ben out of the first 3 once. Its form over 6f in races of Class E or less reads 3233813. The 8th place was in an 18 runner race, where And Toto Too was drawn badly in 18. The first 6 home in that race were drawn 10, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1 so some sort of bias was present. Ignoring this run the form reads 323313. Nothing spectacular winning wise, but it has a very good chance of making the frame. A look at its form over the last 6 months or so shows it has been running creditably in higher class races than today, over longer distances. Good luck!

LINGFIELD SATURDAY AND TOTO TOO is a horse I'm waiting for to encounter her ideal conditions - a low draw and brought out quickly. Unfortunately she has neither tomorrow and would be a surprise winner to me. Look through her form and you'll see she's a bit funny in that she needs covering up and doesn't like seeing too much daylight (total opposite to GERONIMO in fact), and her form when brought out within a few days of her last run is excellent.

Guest boro boy

LINGFIELD SATURDAY 3.10 - african sahara decent win in only the second run back since end of oct 2003 ran at ling 4 times in the past - finished 1/14, 3/13, 2/12 and 4/11 in those races fair price is about 10/1 i think in the same race moayed is about 5/1 - sahara beat it on the 14/2/04 so why the price difference i dont know - perhaps cos d.holland is on moayed this time - g.carter is on sahara and he knows how to win with this horse - 3 wins and a 2nd from seven rides - not bad going lastly - a bit of loyalty i suppose - stupid i know but i have backed it before and its paid me well - you didnt say they had to be brilliant reasons !! cheers is this ok aykay1?