** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse racing system

Guest jt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apothecary666

Re: Horse Racing System 42 bets, 35 winners, +10.65pts profit Sorry mate but give me a 28% strike rate at 5/2 anyday of the week over this system. There's no concept of value at all in those horses (never is in any system that demands a bet regardless of odds). Not saying you can't get value odds-on, you certainly can but blind system backing has no regard to value. The difference between people that consistently back 6/4 shots at 5/2 and those that do the same at 4/6 is obvious for all to see by the ratio of pros to mugs.

Re: Horse Racing System Wednesday 13th August Result 4.55 - Yarmouth - MARFOOQ = 2nd :( No of bets: 43 Winners: 35 S/R: 81.4% Profit/Loss = +9.65pts Thursday 14th August Selections 2.55 - Salisbury - BLAINA (forecast price 4/5) 5.55 - Haydock - MIRASOL PRINCESS (forecast price 8/13)

Guest apothecary666

Re: Question Ok, Ok so I was a bit harsh as a newcomer. BUT, if you guys seriously fancy maintaining a 80%+ strike rate (which you will need to) then good luck to you. Didn't say I was a top tipster but I reckon I can get 1 out of 4 at a price of 3/1 to 4/1 more often than the system will give you 4 out of 5 winners. What are you going to do when you hit a losing run at continually cramped odds? - and you will. I don't like systems but it's not that as such I want to debate. I want people to consider 'value'. Explain to me the merits of regularly backing 1/5 on shots etc. Explain how you feel when you get 4 in on the trot then the fifth wipes out all your winnings because it loses. Find me a professional who backs like the system suggests. I'll be fair though, if the system is miles ahead after a full flat season or NH then make me a humble pie and I'll scoff the lot.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Question Hi apothecary666 and welcome to the PL. Aye, that was a little harsh for a first post as you say. ;) Stick around, there are plenty of disussions here that would be of interest to you but generally they take place in other forums such as Systems & Strategy or the Genreral Betting help forum. Check them out, especially the Systems forum. Check out posts by Madmick, Joe and Weststander to name a few. Keep an eye open for any prize tipping comps. here if you are interested in that sort of thing. A good chance to show your skill and have a bit of fun at the same time.

Guest bcrazy

Re: Question Apothecary, as you say the main thing to consider is value but when taking the SP whatever the price it does not mean value is non-existent. It just means more often than not there is value in the SP from horses produced by the system and iuf this system continues to make a profit then hopefully this will be proved.

Re: Horse Racing System Thursday 14th August Results 2.55 - Salisbury - BLAINA = 2nd :( 5.55 - Haydock - MIRASOL PRINCESS = Winner @ 4/6 :) No of bets: 45 Winners: 36 S/R: 80% Profit/Loss = +9.32pts Friday 15th August Selection 7.25 - Catterick - RUDI'S PET (forecast price 2/5)

Re: Horse Racing System Friday 15th August Result 7.25 - Catterick - RUDI'S PET = Loser :( No of bets: 46 Winners: 36 S/R: 78.3% Profit/Loss = +8.32pts Saturday 16th August Selection 2.50 - Perth - DUKE OF BUCKINGHAM (forecast price 2/9)

Re: Horse Racing System Saturday 16th August Result 2.50 - Perth - DUKE OF BUCKINGHAM = Winner @ 1/7 :) No of bets: 47 Winners: 37 S/R: 78.7% Profit/Loss = +8.46pts Sunday 17th August Selections 3.50 - Pontefract - LOCHRIDGE (forecast price 8/11) 4.45 - Kempton - CARENAGE (forecast price 2/5)

Re: Horse Racing System Sunday 17th August Results 3.50 - Pontefract - LOCHRIDGE = Winner @ 8/15 :) 4.45 - Kempton - CARENAGE = Winner @ 2/5 :) No of bets: 49 Winners: 39 S/R: 79.6% Profit/Loss = +9.39pts Monday 18th August No selection

Re: Horse Racing System Tuesday 19th August Result 2.00 - Hamilton - ISKANDER = Winner @ 1/5 :) No of bets: 50 Winners: 40 S/R: 80% Profit/Loss = +9.59pts Wednesday 20th August selection 2.40 - Carlisle - JOHNNY PARKES (forecast price 4/7)

Re: Horse Racing System Wednesday 20th August Result 2.40 - Carlisle - JOHNNY PARKES = Winner @ 4/9 :) No of bets: 51 Winners: 41 S/R: 80.4% Profit/Loss = +10.03pts Thursday 21st August Selection 3.00 - York - OASIS DREAM (forecast price 4/11)

Re: Horse Racing System Thursday 21st August Result 3.00 - York - OASIS DREAM = Winner @ 4/9 :) No of bets: 52 Winners: 42 S/R: 80.8% Profit/Loss = +10.47pts Friday 22nd August Selections 2.30 - Fontwell - CHIVITE (forecast price 4/5) 7.10 - Newcastle - DARK EMPRESS (forecast price 8/13) 7.40 - Newcastle - CHATIFA (forecast price 1/10)

Re: Horse Racing System Friday 22nd August Results 2.30 - Fontwell - CHIVITE = 2nd :( 7.10 - Newcastle - DARK EMPRESS = 3rd :( 7.40 - Newcastle - CHATIFA = Loser :( No of bets: 55 Winners: 42 S/R: 76.4% Profit/Loss = +7.47pts Saturday 23rd August Selection 2.55 - Beverley - PENNY CROSS (forecast price 4/7)

Re: Horse Racing System Saturday 23rd August Result 2.55 - Beverley - PENNY CROSS = Winner @ 1/2 :) No of bets: 56 Winners: 43 S/R: 76.8% Profit/Loss = +7.97pts Sunday 24th August Selection 4.05 - Beverley - SUN OF SPEED (forecast price 4/6)

Re: Horse Racing System Sunday 24th August Result 4.05 - Beverley - SUN OF SPEED = 2nd :( No of bets: 57 Winners: 43 S/R: 75.4% Profit/Loss = +6.97pts Monday 25th August Selections 2.15 - Newcastle - BRUNEL (forecast price 8/13) 4.35 - Ripon - ALKAASED (forecast price 1/8)

Re: Horse Racing System Monday 25th August Results 2.15 - Newcastle - BRUNEL = 2nd :( 4.35 - Ripon - ALKAASED = Winner @ 1/8 :) No of bets: 59 Winners: 44 S/R: 74.6% Profit/Loss = +6.1pts Tuesday 26th August Selections 3.00 - Yarmouth - WYCHBURY (forecast price 4/6) 3.30 - Yarmouth - RICH AFFAIR (forecast price 4/9)

Re: Horse Racing System Tuesday 26th August Results 3.00 - Yarmouth - WYCHBURY = 2nd :( 3.30 - Yarmouth - RICH AFFAIR = Winner @ 2/11 :) No of bets: 61 Winners: 45 S/R: 73.8% Profit/Loss = +5.28pts Wednesday 27th August Selections 2.10 - Brighton - TRESURE HOUSE (forecast price 8/11) 2.55 - Catterick - CAYMAN BREEZE (forecast price 4/5)

Re: Horse Racing System Wednesday 27th August Results 2.10 - Brighton - TRESURE HOUSE = Winner @ 1/10 :) 2.55 - Catterick - CAYMAN BREEZE = Winner @ 4/7 :) No of bets: 63 Winners: 47 S/R: 74.6% Profit/Loss = +5.95pts Thursday 28th August No Selection