** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse racing system

Guest jt

Re: Horse racing system Well, a whole week has gone by and not one qualifier. Pretty amazing as there has been loads of racing the past 7 days. Anyway, I am on holiday next week 8) and was wondering if anyone would take the time to post up the system qualifiers here. It only takes literally, 1 or 2 minutes to check on the website or in the paper. Would be rally grateful as I want to see if the results hold up in the long term and dont want to have a week missing where there may have been say 10 straight losers as it would really distort the actual system performance.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse racing system Can't see any qualifiers for Wednesday the 30th. Couldn't check the last two days because I didn't have access to the computer..

Re: Horse racing system 31st July Result ---------------- PRINCE OF THEBES = Winner @ 11/10 :) No of bets: 20 Winners: 17 S/R: 85% Profit/Loss = +6.72pts 1st August Selections ---------------------- 16:45 - Thirsk - TAMWEEL (forecast price = 4/6) 18:25 - Ayr - BESSEMER (forecast price = 4/7) 20:45 - Nottingham - ICE PALACE (forecast price = 4/9)

Guest brael

RP Website I've been looking around the RP website and can't see where the analysis is for this system. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA.

Re: Horse racing system Friday 1st August Results 16:45 - Thirsk - TAMWEEL = Winner @ 1/3 :) 18:25 - Ayr - BESSEMER = Winner @ 1/4 :) 20:45 - Nottingham - ICE PALACE = Winner @ 8/15 :) No of bets: 23 Winners: 20 S/R: 87% Profit/Loss = +7.83pts Saturday 2nd August Selection 14:15 - Thirsk - BAHAMIAN BREEZE (forecast price = 4/7) ///////////////////////////// Breal, if you want to check the 'Spotlight, Postmark and Topspeed' ratings along with the racecards on the RacingPost site, then you'll first have to register (it's free for now!) and login.

Re: Horse racing system Saturday 2nd August Result 14:15 - Thirsk - BAHAMIAN BREEZE = Winner @ 2/9 :) No of bets: 24 Winners: 21 S/R: 87.5% Profit/Loss = +8.05pts Sunday 3rd August Don't know if GO SOLO should be a qualifier from the 14:50 at Chester, because it is not a clear top rating by Postmark - it is joint top rated with 'Maren'!?

Re: Horse racing system Monday 4th August Selections 4.45 - Ripon - DANESMEAD (forecast price = 4/5) 7.30 - Windsor - FELICITY (forecast price = 1/5) 7.45 - Carlisle - BO McGINTY (forecast price = 4/5) Note: 4.45 - Ripon - GLAMOROUS GIRL (qualifies on all, except it's a joint top rated selection by Postmark!?)

Guest AnothrSpacecat

Re: Horse racing system :evil :evil from racingpost text commentator- Danesmead encounters traffic problems in a four-runner race

Re: Horse racing system Monday 4th August Results 4.45 - Ripon - DANESMEAD = Loser :( 7.30 - Windsor - FELICITY = Winner @ 2/9 :) 7.45 - Carlisle - BO McGINTY = Winner @ 4/6 :) No of bets: 27 Winners: 23 S/R: 85.2% Profit/Loss = +7.94pts Tuesday 5th August Selection 4.15 - Bath - LA VIE EST BELLE (forecast price = 4/5) //////////////////////////////// AnothrSpacecat, RacingPost are getting abit slack these days! However, I haven't been backing any system selection since a couple of weeks ago - as my betting bank has vanished because of another system (and can't afford another betting bank just yet)! I was thinking of having a fiver on DANESMEAD, but didn't bother after I had a proper look at the racecard!

Re: Horse racing system Tuesday 5th August Result 4.15 - Bath - LA VIE EST BELLE = Winner @ 4/5 :) No of bets: 28 Winners: 24 S/R: 85.7% Profit/Loss = +8.74pts Wednesday 6th August Selections 4.05 - Newcastle - INTRODUCING (forecast price 2/5) 4.35 - Newcastle - OCTANE (forecast price 1/4) 6.15 - Yarmouth - FOOTBALL CRAZY (forecast price 10/11)

Re: Horse racing system Wednesday 6th August Results 4.05 - Newcastle - INTRODUCING = Winner @ 5/6 :) 4.35 - Newcastle - OCTANE = Winner @ 4/11 :) 6.15 - Yarmouth - FOOTBALL CRAZY = Winner @ Evens :) No of bets: 31 Winners: 27 S/R: 87.1% Profit/Loss = +10.93pts Thursday 7th August Selections 2.10 - Brighton - TARUSKIN (forecast price 2/7) 4.40 - Haydock - MISAAYEF (forecast price 1/4) Note: Only FISSION alone has a rating by Topspeed in the 6.50 at Wolverhampton, so I assume this isn't a selection!? Can't believe I haven't been backing any of the selections :o No stake money... the irony :o Where are you JT?

Guest AnothrSpacecat

Re: Horse racing system ive been backing these selections for two weeks, now ive almost completley stopped betting on football, tennis and my own horses! :lol theres no need, this systems been a winner so far dont see why it should stop today especially, if football crazy didnt win then none of us should bet on horses good luck and thanks for doing the donkey work its appreciated!:smokin

Guest brael

Nice One! I'd just like to echo AnothrSpacecat's sentiments and thank you guys for posting the tips to this forum. I can't believe how successful it's been! :hat

- Hi Hit, Thanks for keeping this sytem going while I've been away, looks like I've missed out on a few winners. Have to say I am really surprised at just how well it is doing, but long may it continue. I'll have to start charging for selections if it carries on at this rate;) Anyway as the strike rate is so high I was wondering if betting 5 maybe even 10% of the bank each time would be better than level stakes. What do you guys think? Thanks again, Hit

Re: Horse racing system Thursday 7th August Result 2.10 - Brighton - TARUSKIN = Winner @ 2/13 :) 4.40 - Haydock - MISAAYEF = Winner @ 1/10 :) No of bets: 33 Winners: 29 S/R: 87.9% Profit/Loss = +11.18pts Friday 8th August Selection 2.10 - Lingfield - TERESA (forecast price 1/2) 3.45 - Lingfield - JOINT DESTINY (forecast price 2/5) Note: GO BETWEEN in the 6.40 at Haydock is joint top rated by Topspeed!?

Guest brael

? Hit, Had a shot at picking the selections myself before I saw your posting. I got the first 2 at Lingfield but I'm just wondering if AMANDUS (Wolverhampton, 15:35) should also be included? The betting forecast is 11/10 so maybe that's why it should be ruled out??

Re: Horse racing system No probs guys. Thanks to JT for putting the system up. / About the staking in percentages, I haven't looked into it yet, so I wouldn't know. / So JT, are horses that are joint top rated by Postmark and/or Topspeed to be selections, or not? Also, what about if the horse is the only one with ratings in the race? So far, I have assumed horses with the above scenarios to not qualify as selections! So far there have been three races like this. Here's the results: Sunday 3rd August: 2.50 - Cheshire - GO SOLO = Winner @ 1/3 :) Monday 4th August: 4.15 - Ripon - GLAMOROUS GIRL = 2nd :( Thursday 7th August: 6.50 - Wolverhampton - FISSION = Winner @ 4/9 :) Profit/Loss = -0.23 points / Let's hope this system keeps on going the way it has been. Though, I think that one of the things that systems seem to suffer from in the long term is when too many people find out about it, the odds tend to get forced down and in turn making it unprofitable. JT, do you know if this system also works in the Jumps season? Also, can you find out how long your friend has been profiting from it? Thanks.

Re: Horse racing system Hit, The way I was doing it was using the tipsters actual selections rather than just the ratings, although looking at it, it seems it works using both ways. Looking back on the first post I realise I didn't make it too clear that I meant selections not top rated. To be honest I think your way is better anyway as you get plenty of selections with the same strike rate of winners. I would imagine that both ways would produce the same selections the majority of the time anyway. Maybe we could post both sets of qualifiers for a while to see if there is a big difference between the two

Re: Horse racing system JT, we could post both sets of selections, but might get abit messey. Anyway, I think that both methods should produce the same selections 99% of the time, unless I'm missing something? I've just been checking the 'Selection Box' for various races and Topspeed doesn't seem to select anything!? Brael, I posted AMANDUS on the '5/4 System' thread. I think that's where you've got confused.

Re: Horse racing system Friday 8th August Results 2.10 - Lingfield - TERESA = Winner @ 3/10 :) 3.45 - Lingfield - JOINT DESTINY = Loser :( No of bets: 35 Winners: 30 S/R: 85.7% Profit/Loss = +10.48pts Saturday 9th August Selections 2.20 - Stratford - MURRAY RIVER (forecast price 4/5) 4.20 - Redcar - OCTANE (forecast price 4/7) 4.45 - Newmarket - ALAARED (forecast price 4/5)

Re: Horse racing system Saturday 9th August Results 2.20 - Stratford - MURRAY RIVER = Winner @ 8/11 :) 4.20 - Redcar - OCTANE = 2nd :( 4.45 - Newmarket - ALAARED = Winner @ 1/2 :) No of bets: 38 Winners: 32 S/R: 84.2% Profit/Loss = +10.71pts Sunday 10th August No selection under the 'clear top rated' approach, as Postmark has the horse below as joint top rated. There would be a selection under the 'selection box' method: 4.20 - Leicester - THE PERSUADER (forecast price 10/11) JT, how do you wanna go about showing the selections & results for the slightly different approaches? I think it might get a bit messy.

Re: Horse racing system Sunday 10th August Result - Under 'Selection Box' Approach Leicester 4:20 1st (2) Team-Mate 11-1 2nd (5) THE PERSUADER 4-11 Fav :( 3rd (1) Tarafah 9-2 5 ran Also: 20-1 Another Deal 4th Having problems with the RacingPost site tonite, so don't know if there's anything for Monday, yet! From now on, I'll just be posting the 'clear top rated' selections (unless JT wants to start posting up selections again).

Re: Horse racing system Monday 11th August Selections 2.45 - Southwell - WILD SPICE (forecast price 10/11) 4.15 - Southwell - DON'T SIOUX ME (forecast price 4/9)

Re: Horse racing system Monday 11th August Results 2.45 - Southwell - WILD SPICE = Winner @ 4/7 :) 4.15 - Southwell - DON'T SIOUX ME = Winner @ 1/5 :) No of bets: 40 Winners: 34 S/R: 85% Profit/Loss = +11.48pts Tuesday 12th August Selections 2.45 - Brighton - INTIMATE FRIEND (forecast price 4/7) 3.00 - Newton Abbot - BROTHER JOE (forecast price 2/9)

Guest AnothrSpacecat

Re: Horse racing system :rollin both horses ran through the fences rather than over them!! bet you didnt know you were backing cyborg horses??

Re: Horse racing system Tuesday 12th August Results 2.45 - Brighton - INTIMATE FRIEND = Loser :( 3.00 - Newton Abbot - BROTHER JOE = Winner @ 1/6 :) No of bets: 42 Winners: 35 S/R: 83.3% Profit/Loss = +10.65pts Wednesday 13th August 4.55 - Yarmouth - MARFOOQ (forecast price 4/9) AnothrSpacecat, didn't see the races. :)