Sco's Tennis picks...

Sco

Right. It's been a while since I was on this forum, but after a stint of world travel I feel I have come back a more educated man. ;) I've been following tennis for years now and it is by far my most sucessful (usually) so I'm going to see how it goes. I do a lot of my betting in play on Betfair, which obviously I can't post up, so I will try and put extra thought into the picks! Starting Bank 100 Max Bet: 20 Bet 1 Dubai Open Nadal 1.48 V Bagdahtis The odds on Nadal here I feel are really good. Nadal has a 100% sets record against Marcos, winning both matches fairly convincingly. He is the defending champion here - a little extra motivation not to get knocked out as he has points to defend. Stats aside, Nadal despite his match practice should be up for this, and I would price the game at more like 1.3. Going to start off with a max bet here... odds are drifting so get on quick. Nadal to win @ 1.48 - 20 points staked. I can't seem to find any odds on Henman V Mahut yet - but I'll be putting a few points on Marhut I think over in Las Vegas - Henman seriously out of practice, and just coming back from the flu, apparently spending 24 hours in bed yesterday! Although he won the previous encounter it was on grass at Queens - Henman usually plays well there. Will be posting back up with a selection for this if the odds are half decent. Sco :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.