** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wolv 2.20

Guest beamer

Guest beamer

Port St Charles Anything over 48.0 Vijay @ 32.0 Confidence dented and struggling to find something solid, I never planned to have a bet in this race. When i saw PSC on offer at 55.0 overnight, I had to take another look. The first concern is that I'm not entirely sure the the ground will ride as slow as the last couple of weeks. If it rides as forecast, there are doubts as to whether the market leaders will act on the surface, with few that have proven form on slow. Rafters Music with slow figures of 7,1-3-2,2-3, probably has the best on offer. Whilst I think Rafters has a chance, PSG is three times his price for beating him when they last met and is a 1lb worse. You could not say PSC deteriorates on the slow surface either. PSG probably needs a longer break to be seen at his best, but he won a class D over C&D off the same mark, from a wide draw only 4 runs back. The way exchanges work, I wouldn't be surprised to see this trading around 70.0 before the off, which is simply too big IMO. Vijay looks another "fruitcake" selection. He looked to be coming back to form lto, will appreciate the extra 1f, been dropped 3lb and seemed to go through the ground lto. Again looks a little too big. Any insane comments appreciated.