** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

archaeus

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

That statement is all very well, but Zultes players will still not want to lose in front of their home fans. I can't trust Newcastle either, too unreliable.
Yes' date=' if the coach were playing maybe...players don't play to lose, especially at home.[/quote'] Yep, agree there but imho it's crazy talk like that, and it's got to affect the players/fans in detrimentally, one way or another, i know if my manager said that i'd be seriously pi55ed off! Anyway, the lay price (6.00) is too high for me now so am just goign with the away win here @ 1.76 ish. GL all!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also remaining on Tyneside to continue with their recovery from injury are Given' date=' Emre, Ameobi, Moore, Owen, Ramage, Bernard, Krul and N'Zogbia. Carr is also injured.[url']http://NUFC.COM Also the new boy at centre back Onyewu & Scot Parker have not travelled
:lol I meant strongest possible!

Dury: “It’s time this European adventure was over. I would like a good result in our home game in Ghent to make the second leg more fun' date= but after that we will have to concentrate on the league and nothing else.
Yesterday Boro manager said he will come up at City with full strength squad. But he did not. And I lost a lot of money. I am not falling for managers flufy talks again. Zulte players are very passionate. They will give Newcastle a hard time. I went for OVER in that game. :wall

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) No not at all. Except the fact he grabbed the ball outside the goal area and gave Sevilla a free kick right on the line. With that Sevilla took the free kick bounced off a Steaua player and Poulsen was there for the easy put in. :loon

I did not see the goal' date=' was keeper's fault?[/quote']

I'm new to the boards. Hello punters. Updates are appreciated on that game. I'm stuck at work here in the states. I see Newcastle scored as I'm typing. I have a bigger play on NC, and a small play on Lens (-165 usa odds)
How do you bet from USA? I know it is against the law there and banks are not operating any transactions.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) it's gotten a little harder. Now I use thegreek.com and betcris.com You can still deposit using mc or visa, but have to withdraw using western union or fedex check. I'm not trying to live off betting, so it's not that big of a deal to me how I get money back. The worst part is not having pinnaclesports.com or betfair.com I cant find anyone with a true asian handicap anymore. It's halfball at betcris and thegreek. That is fine until the vig gets a little high because they cant do 1/4 bets.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) I have to join you all in celebrations as Im extremly happy about LEns 3:1 win, oh what a night in uefa cup. Each one of the result was so expected , tonight I played just on Lens win and they were very succesfull. Cheers to you all!!! :nana:nana:nana:cheers:cheers:clap

Today must've been a bad night for the books on the UEFA Cup, because all the results were the logical ones. When there are no big surprises, books do not make, or make just a little bit of money.
Absolutely, and also why it is imperitive to be able to spot good value on the draw and underdogs.