** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

archaeus

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Does anyone dought that CSKA Moscow will not win today? I know its not much of a value but i'm looking to pick up a for sure win today. Please anybody post any stats or previews about this game between CSKA Moscow v Maccabi Haifa. Thank you! :loon

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

Does anyone dought that CSKA Moscow will not win today? I know its not much of a value but i'm looking to pick up a for sure win today. Please anybody post any stats or previews about this game between CSKA Moscow v Maccabi Haifa. Thank you! :loon
I dont see any reason why they not win. Im gonna play them in combo with Shaktar 1x and its 1,8.:cheers

Fenerbahçe - AZ Alkmaar Good match,a lot of goal,a lot of injure. Fenerbahçe injure and dismissed Rüştü,Lugano,Aurelio,Kezman Az: Goalkeeper(?),schaars,sota,opdam I think first choise over 2,5 but my pick az alkmaar win,because they like a lot of goal,position,they have got quikly player,ı like dembele very good player. Fener was very bad results in the league and very bad play,defence player edu and can has bad form,defensive middlfeild appiah bad form,alex bad form,only 1 player good perform,he is semih,forward bench player but ı think he is play firts team alkmaar match. 10/10 Over 2,5 04/10 AZ Alkmaar Win 01/10 Correct score 1-2 2-3
Semih is in this game suspended

I fancy Benfica too, but the price is crap archaeus! If Benfica will start the game by putting pressure on Dinamo i think they will brake Dinamo's defence easily
Yes the price is crap but it reflects the value difference between the 2 sides. Also Leverkusen away doesnt match Benfica at home so i don't see any relation with that game. Dinamo goes in Portulgal not to lose, and when you want little, little is what you will get. There are alot of arguments that makes me bet on Benfica but never bet big on a very fancied team because shit can happen. I have 3/10 stake on Benfica @ 1.57 - a price i rate as an objective difference between the 2 sides ... what would have you expected godmato, price arround evens? :tongue2 gl with whatever you bet :hope

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fenerbahce ; Semih,Kezman both suspended. Rüştü, Aurelio, Lugano, Önder, Selçuk and Kerim all injured. Az Alkmaar ; Opdam and Mendes da Silva suspended, Schaars, Cziommer, Goalkeepers Didulica iand Sinouh injured, Şota (flu)

Refrees: E.Gonzalez (İspanya) STAT: Ş.Saracoğlu SAAT:20.00 TV:Kanal D F.BAHÇE Volkan Ümit Deniz Edu Uğur Tümer Mehmet Appiah Alex Tuncay Deivid

ALKMAAR Waterman Steinsson Jaliens Donk Jenner De Cler De Zeeuw Martens Koevermans Boukhari Dembele

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/spor/futbol/5951563.asp?m=1&gid=143&srid=3560&oid=1

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) :ok i don't it's so an easy match for benfica like all of are saying.Dinamo have a strong central midfiled with Ropotan and Margaritescu.Both can face Petit,Benfica's engine...I think Benfica won't score in the first half because they won't atack so much that their are thinking.I'm sure Mircea Rednic saw a lot tapes with enemy's matches and he told their children what 2 do ......SO I think it's verry well a Benfica-DINAMO HT X...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fenerbahçe-Az Alkmaar I am sure you read enough of missings of both team in here and many forums, so no need to mention about it. There are 3 effective things for me in this game; 1-) Well today is Valentine's day, Fener has programed special events for today; first rose shower in stadium, than a concert for 45 minutes just before the game as everything goes perfectly for Fenerbahçe team... this situation reminds me Rocky movie icon_wink.gif Besides its effect on players concentraiton, these activies aim to hide something else imo; "the anger of fans"! Fener lost 5 points in 3 games of 2nd half of season, more important than losing; players didnt run and fight as its expected from them. Temper amoung fans are getting high. In this game, just from the start they will be ready to get angry every single "easy mistakes", "losing balls" etc... so Fener players will have hard time to contrate and maybe 1-2 of them will lose temper easily. 2-) Rain! i have been waiting for wheather forecast and it seems a rainy night in İstanbul which is a great (maybe the biggest)advantage for visitors. Az is much stronger physically than Fener, technical power of Fener will be limited by rain, players like Alex, Tümer, Ãœmit and Deivid will have time to do what they want to do on pitch. 3-) Midfield; Alex and Tümer doesnt press, plus the lose ball easily. Also Deivid doesnt help, Tuncay tries to do something but limited so only Appiah left on midfield and he cant hold it by himself only. I expect easy and fast counters from visitors. besides all this odd is high for me... pick Az (dnb) odd: 2,35 stake: 5 1-3 0-2 will do;)

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) :welcome aboard! I agree with you there on the X 1st half in the Dinamo game! :ok

:ok i don't it's so an easy match for benfica like all of are saying.Dinamo have a strong central midfiled with Ropotan and Margaritescu.Both can face Petit' date='Benfica's engine...I think Benfica won't score in the first half because they won't atack so much that their are thinking.I'm sure Mircea Rednic saw a lot tapes with enemy's matches and he told their children what 2 do ......SO I think it's verry well a Benfica-DINAMO HT X...[/quote']

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Another good match that i can't miss is Sahtior-Nancy 1 in 1.80 or under 2.5 in 1.65 ....I think Nancy can't go back to back with Mircea Lucescu's team because they don't not haow to paly away.If we look onh statistics we can see a very bad line with 0-6-6 in their championship.Marica can make the diference at least once .He needs one goal attempt and he'll score.Nancy may not score and because of this i bet under 2.5 of course thinking Sahtior won't score 3 goals,only one or 2 ...Good Luck!!!!

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Bordeaux hosting Osasuna. French team coming from CL where they didn't make a sign, but still made nice impression in last game winning with PSV away. Osasuna was second in Group D of Uefa Cup, with 2-1-1 record. They were in gruop with another French team which was Lens, and actually they lost the game played in France 3:1. Osasuna is not doing great lately in Primera, especially in away matches. (Although they won their last match with last placed Nastic). I believe home team have all cards in their hands in this match and if they care enough they could win it with even two goals. Osasuna is not consistant lately and that's why I think such a loss is possible. I will risk and play Bordeaux -1EH, expekt @4.9. And play also from 2-3 goals in the match, [email protected]. So a bit aswell as a cover bet. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) CSKA hosting Maccabi. Home team coming from CL, where they had to settle for third place in their group behind Arsenal and Porto. Maccabi was second in their Uefa group with 7pts and 2-1-1 score. They played two games away, lost 2:0 to Rangers and 1:1 with Livorno. They are strong only at home I would say and I can't see them stopping such good team as CSKA is away in Russia. We should see a comfortable win for hosts,from 2-3 goals margine imo. I'm gonna risk and pick CSKA to win with exactly 2 goals, Paddy Power @4. And cover it with exactly 1 goal scored in the match, gamebookers@ 4.75, as I don't see a high scoring game today, and 1:0 or 2:0 should just do it for CSKA. They are strong in defence and can't see Maccabi scoring. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) :clap Good job

Fenerbahçe-Az Alkmaar I am sure you read enough of missings of both team in here and many forums, so no need to mention about it. There are 3 effective things for me in this game; 1-) Well today is Valentine's day, Fener has programed special events for today; first rose shower in stadium, than a concert for 45 minutes just before the game as everything goes perfectly for Fenerbahçe team... this situation reminds me Rocky movie icon_wink.gif Besides its effect on players concentraiton, these activies aim to hide something else imo; "the anger of fans"! Fener lost 5 points in 3 games of 2nd half of season, more important than losing; players didnt run and fight as its expected from them. Temper amoung fans are getting high. In this game, just from the start they will be ready to get angry every single "easy mistakes", "losing balls" etc... so Fener players will have hard time to contrate and maybe 1-2 of them will lose temper easily. 2-) Rain! i have been waiting for wheather forecast and it seems a rainy night in İstanbul which is a great (maybe the biggest)advantage for visitors. Az is much stronger physically than Fener, technical power of Fener will be limited by rain, players like Alex, Tümer, Ãœmit and Deivid will have time to do what they want to do on pitch. 3-) Midfield; Alex and Tümer doesnt press, plus the lose ball easily. Also Deivid doesnt help, Tuncay tries to do something but limited so only Appiah left on midfield and he cant hold it by himself only. I expect easy and fast counters from visitors. besides all this odd is high for me... pick Az (dnb) odd: 2,35 stake: 5 1-3 0-2 will do;)

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Bordeaux v Osasuna 1 @ 2.0 @ betsafe 10 points Bordeaux have recovered greatly and have improved their performances. They are now qualified for the final of the French Cup. They have done very well at home and beat Marseille another time on Sunday last at a time when marseille were in very good form. They should be the winner here as Osasuna have been too erratic lately although they won 3-2 away at low placed Gimnastic in the Sopanish Primera. Home win :nana

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Shakhtar Donetsk - AS Nancy Lorraine
Selection Shakhtar Donetsk
Strength 10/10
Date 14/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning Shakhtar the team with the most romanians outside of Romania is very omoge and strong . The romanian coach in person of Mircea Lucescu always put problems to the "giants" , they never give up indiferent result from the table . Lucescu won with Galatasaray Uefa Cup in 2000 i think , i dont know sure this information. The fans always have a nice coregraphy and propulse the favorites to winning . Shakhtar have played French opposition in two previous two-legged ties and also met a Ligue 1 side in the 2005/06 UEFA Cup group stage, winning 1-0 at Stade Rennais FC. They lost both of those knockout ties. In total, of their five games against French opponents, they have won two, drawn one and lost two. Nancy have never played against Ukrainian opposition. They have played only ten games in European competition to date, while Shakhtar have played 102. ( this info from UEFA . com )

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventBenfica L. -Dinamo B(+0.75)
SelectionDinamo (Asian Handicap)
Strength7/10
Date14/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 2.29 (Back)
ReasoningAfter this become one of the public bets,i decided what will be my bet: Dinamo+0.75 2.29@10bet Well, it is a very important game for Dinamo who manage to be so far in Uefa Cup stages , after many years and many tries. They are looking like a nice team , playing offensive football. In the last few years the main problem was the defence for Dinamo, but there were some improvements in this compartiment and they also managed to cover a very important place-the gk place-Lobont -very experienced and talented NT player came from Fiorentina with lots of eforts from Dinamo"s club.Claudiu Niculescu is the danger for the portuguese team. if they will qualify, Dinamo will win 20 000 Dollars/each player.This shold motivate them enough. Dinamo is coming after a break with some alternates results and i belive That coach Rednic knows well the team of Benfica. Benfica is a powerful team and Dinamo was unlucky to meet such a force but Dinamo has his chance and if they will get agood result in Lisabon, everything is posible. The advantage is on the portuguese side but Dinamo will not be crushed,that"s for sure. Dinamo will play with tho defensive midfilders:Ropotan and Margaritescu. Probably Benifica will put some presure on the romanian side and if they will resist 20-30 minutes i think they will score. Many think that Dinamo is weak but the coach prepared well the game ,he saw a few games at LiSboa and Dinamo will try to score.It is also a batle between Romania and Portugal for the points,to secure some spots in CL for the next few years. Benfica is favourite but a surprise is posible. GL!

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event CSKA Moscow - Maccabi Haifa
Selection CSKA Moscow -1 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price VC Bet @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning CSKA is a very strong team at home with 3 loss this season. The fans make an incredible atmosphere and put big pressure to the opponent. Another factor who will contribute decesively tonight will be the tempereture who is very low into this period of the year and in general will create a big dezavantage for isaralians from Maccabi. CSKA have never been drawn against Israeli opposition, but Maccabi have faced Russian sides on three previous occasions. They beat FC Torpedo Moskva in a 1993/94 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup tie but lost to FC Lokomotiv Moskva in the 1997 UEFA Intertoto Cup and a 1998/99 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup quarter-final. In total, their record against Russian opposition reads won one, lost four.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Leverkusen hosting Blackburn. Both teams coming from their Uefa groups. Blackburn was more succesfull but they will miss for this game some important players like Pedersen and of course Savage. I would give a small advantage to home side in this match. They didn't do good so far at home in their Uefa matches loosing to Spurs and winning 2:1 with Brugge, but still I think they just might win it in the end. I suggest something on Leverkusen to win this first leg with one goal margine, gamebookers @3.75. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) From UEFA web site:

Moscow winters can prove bitterly cold, so the coach has taken his team 1,500km south to the northern Caucasus to play the home leg of the tie at the home stadium of FC Alania Vladikavkaz - the club Gazzaev famously led to the Russian title in 1995, forever sealing his reputation as a local hero.
So they are effectively on the road too...hmmm.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fener hosting AZ. Home team was only third in their group, with 1-1-2 record, winning only at home to Palermo who played with their B squad anyway. AZ was one of the best teams after the group stages, their where of course first in their group, with 3-1-0 record, winning their both away matches, including a inw over Sevilla in Spain! Maybe this is first match and they will have a game in Hollan aswell, but still they are more organized team with better results lately and I will LAY homewin here, betfair @2.22. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Hapoel hosting Rangers. Home team was third in their group with 1-2-1 record. At home they had 2 draws. Rangers were one of the best teams from group stages with 3-1-0 record finishing first in their respective group. I just cant see them loosing this one, and ideal bet would be level ball on them, but I'm gona take a risk and back them to win this first match, betfair @3.00, which is way too high imo.. They will miss some players for this game but they still have very good squad and if they want they can win in Israel. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Benfica hosting Dinamo Bucharest. Home team coming from CL where they failed to finish second in a tricky group with Manchester, Celtic and FC Kopenhagen). Dinamo was second in their Uefa group, with 2-1-1 record, loosing away to Spurs 3:1 and playing 1:1 with Brugge. I think there's a significant difference in class and in experience aswell. Benfica should really win this game without problems at their home and make a good advantage for the second match. I fancy a win with 2 goals, 2:0, 3:1 or 4:2. Paddy Power @4.5. GL~