** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

archaeus

Wednesday 14 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bordeaux v Osasuna (17:00 GMT)2.123.303.81104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Shaktar v Nancy (17:00 GMT)1.793.354.50108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
ZSKA Moscow v Maccabi Haifa (17:00 GMT)1.444.007.50108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Bayer Leverkusen v Blackburn (17:15 GMT)2.133.313.75104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderPenalty TakenRed CardTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Fenerbahçe v AZ Alkmaar (18:00 GMT)2.203.403.25106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Hapoel Tel Aviv v Rangers (19:05 GMT)2.503.302.82106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderPenalty TakenRed CardTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Werder Bremen v Ajax (19:30 GMT)1.623.805.50107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
AEK Athens v Paris St-G (19:45 GMT)2.143.273.82104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -QualifyHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Livorno v Español (19:45 GMT)2.403.213.05106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Benfica v Dinamo Bucharest (20:00 GMT)1.603.806.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Thursday 15 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Spartak Moscow v Celta Vigo (16:00 GMT)2.083.253.75106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderRed CardTotal Goals
Steaua Bucharest v Seville (18:30 GMT)2.903.202.38108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sporting Braga v Parma (19:00 GMT)2.103.253.50107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Lens v Panathinaikos (19:45 GMT)1.953.304.33105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderRed CardTotal Goals
Zulte Wargerem v Newcastle (19:45 GMT)4.003.302.13103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderRed CardTotal Goals

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) These may both seem too obvious...and perhaps it is not so good to take overs in this home and away format, where the away team hopes to go home next week with a draw in hand...but these both look like potentially explosive games, so I jumped on them both: Soccer - Fenerbahce/AZ Alkmaar - total Over 3 (+102) for the regulation time held on Feb 14 at 1:00pm [pending] Soccer - Werder/Ajax - total Over 3 (-106) for the regulation time held on Feb 14 at 2:30pm [pending] BOL all

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) I like the price for Rangers. I saw how Hapoel Tel Aviv played against Rapid Bucharest, and I can say they aren't a team to trouble Rangers, and I'll go for Rangers victory @ 2.82, but I'll wait for some team news. Good luck all.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Benfica should be too much for Dinamo and i think that 1.57 wont resist long @ bet365, 10bet had 1.60 yesterday but i missed it. Dinamo lost one of his main strikers Ganea who is now at Rapid, brought some unknown ecuadorian and GK Lobont from Fiorentina. I dont give Dinamo too many chances and, although Benfica had some hard times lately beeing knocked out of the cup and drawing 0-0 with Boavista ( they had like 10 big chances to score ), i have a feeling they will easily win the game. Taking this price now as it won't stand too much at this level. 2-0 or 3-1 are my CS's Later edit: this will be the first official game for Dinamo after the winter break, whilst Benfica started the championship couple weeks ago. Also during the training camp in Portugal Dinamo lost vs some poor portuguese sides, even from 2nd divison.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) @the first look; both fenerbahçe- az alkmaar and werder-ajax should be izi over 2,5 or 3,5 (maybe even 4,5) i believe that in istanbul alkmaar will score at least 1 goal so it means clear over for me.and nothin' has it say so much.neither werder nor ajax are defensive teams so that one should be done for over 2,5 too. first one' price is @ 1,50 somewhere and it is value imo.should be taken.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Steaua vs Sevilla Going to have to go with Sevilla in this one. Not because I'm a Dinamo or Rapid fan. I just think the long vacation for Steaua may have been to long and they have not played any serious matches since mid december. Though Sevilla is on a down now, still think they will pull this one off. I have seen that Steaua plays much better on the road then at home. Going by there champion league matchup last year. Take the away team to win it straight up @ 2.30 Bet365 :loon

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) I agree. Benefica strong at home this year to a team that hasnt played a serious match in a while. I like Benefica @ 1.57 Bet365 :loon

Benfica should be too much for Dinamo and i think that 1.57 wont resist long @ bet365, 10bet had 1.60 yesterday but i missed it. Dinamo lost one of his main strikers Ganea who is now at Rapid, brought some unknown ecuadorian and GK Lobont from Fiorentina. I dont give Dinamo too many chances and, although Benfica had some hard times lately beeing knocked out of the cup and drawing 0-0 with Boavista ( they had like 10 big chances to score ), i have a feeling they will easily win the game. Taking this price now as it won't stand too much at this level. 2-0 or 3-1 are my CS's Later edit: this will be the first official game for Dinamo after the winter break, whilst Benfica started the championship couple weeks ago. Also during the training camp in Portugal Dinamo lost vs some poor portuguese sides, even from 2nd divison.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15)

Liberec0 - 0Sevilla
I don't agree on Seville to beat Steaua here in Bucharest! I saw The game mentioned above and Seville were crap. I've seen Seville's board declaring that they don't care about uefa and i don't believe them but still at their curent form i don't think they can pull a winner in the first match. I'm tempted to go for a bet like Seville not to score and the odd 2.98 at gamebookers is pretty big for me. The game could be a boring draw 0-0. I see that Steaua is trying a 4-3-3 module but i don't know what kind of results will do the system. Seville can be pretty shy in away games in european cups...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Here is some info I found out about for the AZ side: 22_1__1__5__2__1__1_.jpgALKMAAR- Shota Arveladze and Khalid Sinouh will miss Wednesday’s trip to Fenerbahçe. Arveladze went down with flu, while Sinouh also misses out after suffering a recurrence of a strain to his left calf. Schaars, Didulica and Cziommer are ruled out for the crucial UEFA Cup tie against Fenerbahçe through injuries, while Mendes da Silva and Opdam serve a suspension. :loon

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fenerbahçe v AZ Alkmaar Fenerbahce right now with out form,but if there take the form on my side will be change nothing. Why ? here the reasons ; All the player they playing without passion and soul. Just Tuncay try to give all what they have. Defens without harmony and give too much position. Someone must explaining to Alex de souza football is a fight game, not just staying like a STATUESQUE middel on the field. Fenerbahce will playing without Kezman,Semih,Önder,Lugano Önder & Lugano maybe comeback.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) So in other words you would take the 0 AH in AZ favor or take AZ straight up to win?? :loon

Fenerbahçe v AZ Alkmaar Fenerbahce right now with out form,but if there take the form on my side will be change nothing. Why ? here the reasons ; All the player they playing without passion and soul. Just Tuncay try to give all what they have. Defens without harmony and give too much position. Someone must explaining to Alex de souza football is a fight game, not just staying like a STATUESQUE middel on the field. Fenerbahce will playing without Kezman,Semih,Önder,Lugano Önder & Lugano maybe comeback.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fenerbahce v AZ An interesting match. Being Dutch I can only give a good view on AZ. For them it's going to be a sort of an exam to see how they will do in a stadium where there will be a very intimidating atmosphere. AZ won an away match a couple of months ago at Sevilla, which was a very good result, but there are some First of all when they played in Sevilla both teams had already been qualified for the next cup round. The only thing at stake was the group win. What's more important is the fact that AZ had 2 very experienced players available in that match: Waterreus and Arveladze. Bot will be absent tomorrow (Waterreus left the club, Arveladze has flu). AZ will play a very young, but also very talented team at Fenerbahce. Will they be able to survive in one of the most hectic places in Europe? Let's look at the other injured players. Both goalkeepers Didulica and Sinouh are injured. Didulica has been a long-term case, Sinouh got injured last Sunday. However, AZ did buy a stand-in during the transfer window: 23-year old Boy Waterman. In my opinion he is much more talented than either Didulica or Sinouh and he was bound to replace Sinouh in near-future anyhow. So, the keeper injuries shouldn't be to problematic. Only problem might be that Waterman has no experience in playing big matches. Will he hold? Other injured players are Stijn Schaars and Simon Cziommer. Schaars, although important when playing, has been out for quite a while now and has not been missed sofar. Cziommer is a talented player, but had to warm the bench most part of the season. All in all I don't see problems in the absence of these players. David Mendes da Silva en Barry Opdam are both suspended. This could pose a problem. Mendes da Silva just made his debut for Holland and has been strong this season, Opdam has the much needed experience, but lacks (in my opinion) the quality that other defenders have. Luckily AZ have some good alternatives in defence, but again, they lack experience. Overall the message is that AZ will field a very strong team, but it will probably lack in experience. However, AZ finally won a big match in Holland against another top-team last week (2-3 at PSV) and this has undoubtedly boosted confidence. Knowing Van Gaal he will install confidence in the young players and they will go out and play a strong match in Istanbul. AZ has the Dutch team of the future and, if they keep their cool, they might be able to surprise a few people in Europe.

Fenerbahce v AZ An interesting match. Being Dutch I can only give a good view on AZ. For them it's going to be a sort of an exam to see how they will do in a stadium where there will be a very intimidating atmosphere. AZ won an away match a couple of months ago at Sevilla, which was a very good result, but there are some First of all when they played in Sevilla both teams had already been qualified for the next cup round. The only thing at stake was the group win. What's more important is the fact that AZ had 2 very experienced players available in that match: Waterreus and Arveladze. Bot will be absent tomorrow (Waterreus left the club, Arveladze has flu). AZ will play a very young, but also very talented team at Fenerbahce. Will they be able to survive in one of the most hectic places in Europe? Let's look at the other injured players. Both goalkeepers Didulica and Sinouh are injured. Didulica has been a long-term case, Sinouh got injured last Sunday. However, AZ did buy a stand-in during the transfer window: 23-year old Boy Waterman. In my opinion he is much more talented than either Didulica or Sinouh and he was bound to replace Sinouh in near-future anyhow. So, the keeper injuries shouldn't be to problematic. Only problem might be that Waterman has no experience in playing big matches. Will he hold? Other injured players are Stijn Schaars and Simon Cziommer. Schaars, although important when playing, has been out for quite a while now and has not been missed sofar. Cziommer is a talented player, but had to warm the bench most part of the season. All in all I don't see problems in the absence of these players. David Mendes da Silva en Barry Opdam are both suspended. This could pose a problem. Mendes da Silva just made his debut for Holland and has been strong this season, Opdam has the much needed experience, but lacks (in my opinion) the quality that other defenders have. Luckily AZ have some good alternatives in defence, but again, they lack experience. Overall the message is that AZ will field a very strong team, but it will probably lack in experience. However, AZ finally won a big match in Holland against another top-team last week (2-3 at PSV) and this has undoubtedly boosted confidence. Knowing Van Gaal he will install confidence in the young players and they will go out and play a strong match in Istanbul. AZ has the Dutch team of the future and, if they keep their cool, they might be able to surprise a few people in Europe.
Now we can see both team have ptoblem,the question is here which team have more harmony,passion and soul before this game.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Fenerbahçe - AZ Alkmaar Good match,a lot of goal,a lot of injure. Fenerbahçe injure and dismissed Rüştü,Lugano,Aurelio,Kezman Az: Goalkeeper(?),schaars,sota,opdam I think first choise over 2,5 but my pick az alkmaar win,because they like a lot of goal,position,they have got quikly player,ı like dembele very good player. Fener was very bad results in the league and very bad play,defence player edu and can has bad form,defensive middlfeild appiah bad form,alex bad form,only 1 player good perform,he is semih,forward bench player but ı think he is play firts team alkmaar match. 10/10 Over 2,5 04/10 AZ Alkmaar Win 01/10 Correct score 1-2 2-3

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) I would say Fenerbache and Az are both very very attack minded sides which should make this game a 2.5 overs for sure my only concern is that teams playing away from home in the uefa cup would surely go defensive hoping to win the second match, however if the home side scores a couple first then i guess the away team would go out to score a cruicial away goal giving them a chance in the second match so i have to agree on the guys prediction overs 2.5 on this game looks a pretty good bet.

I think ruudje everything I hear from you suggests the overs will be a reasonable punt. And interestingly the odds better now for the O 3 then when I took them two days ago. Unless AZ's young players can't finish goals' date=' both teams should score, and more than once IMO.[/quote'] Although I am not a good unders/overs player I would say overs looks likely. AZ never play defensively in away games and the fact they can score goals in away-games is one of their main strengths. I expect Fenerbahce, driven by the crowd, to push forward as well. This could/should be a very open game with some goals.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Feb 14 - 15) Benfica should win this game,but be carefull....... In Last 2 games Benfica draw at home against Boavista (Benfica was very unlucky,4 balls hits the post), and lost away to the portuguese cup against Varzim(2 divison). Fabrizio Miccoli is back and also Petit. So Benfica will play with their best 11. Dinamo should have some chances in this 2 games, but at home Benfica should win. Benfica-Dinamo 1 8/10

I like the odd of AEK. Psg is fighting against relegation, i dont believe they will put all on this game........ AEK-PSG 1.............7/10
Becarefull... Since there is the new coach Paul Le Guen, Paris 1W(marseille) 3D 1L(lille). And there is 7 players wounded for the AEK. I dont know their importance in the team. I want to put their name, but i do not arrive to "copy/paste" on this forum. Possible to know how to do it ?

Although I am not a good unders/overs player I would say overs looks likely. AZ never play defensively in away games and the fact they can score goals in away-games is one of their main strengths. I expect Fenerbahce, driven by the crowd, to push forward as well. This could/should be a very open game with some goals.
Cup games always tough, but the key is two teams that score and especially concede in the relevant place, home or away. Fener a much stronger goal scorer at home than on the road, and AZ always tries to score. And shrip is exactly right, the away goal is crucial in the home and away, which usually prevents the dreaded 2-0.

Becarefull... Since there is the new coach Paul Le Guen, Paris 1W(marseille) 3D 1L(lille). And there is 7 players wounded for the AEK. I dont know their importance in the team. I want to put their name, but i do not arrive to "copy/paste" on this forum. Possible to know how to do it ?
PSG are just crap right now against all comers. They sit 16th in Ligue 1 with 25 points and are in danger of falling into the relegation zone with Nice on 23 points holding 18th. Away they are1-6-4 in the domestic league. GF 9 GA 13 on the road. If they hope to beat AEK, Pauletta will have to produce something upfront. My first thoughts are play the Home team and cover the draw. Lay PSG