** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AK's saturday selections

I am too hungover to go through through the racingpost/patternform stats this morning so i have shamelessly been trawling other websites/message boards and stolen these at a decent price..... :\ NEWBURY 2.20 Nicky Henderson has a great record with horses coming back from a break (see my National Hunt stats thread) so dont let that put you off CHAPLETOWN in this race. Record when racing within 42 days(6 weeks) of his last run:6663821334(1-10) Record when racing with a break of at least 6 weeks(43 days or more):71511U(3-6) Record at Newbury:111U(3-4) Record at all other tracks:76638213534(1-12) Record at Newbury when running with a break of 6 weeks or more since his last run:111U(3-4) Ive got 20/1 at bet365 but shop around and you should get better. - The guy who posted these stats originally got 33/1 but i cant find it