** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

New 1.45

Guest beamer

Guest beamer

NEWBURY 1.45 Talbot Lad 5/2 (3.75 on the ex's) I really think this horse is now at a backable price. People seem to want to crib the Venn Ottery form, when he gave him an immpossible 13lb. Even ignoring that run completely, you would have to give him a serious favs chance. Taking Sir Talbots last win as a yardstick, I would certainly want to be with him, rather than Translucid, in receipt of 23lb. Ballyrobert does look progressive, but his jumping was poor lto and only two others finished in his previous win. Korello needs much softer ground IMO. My only concern re Talbot Lad would be the jockey booking. No real negatives for him, but I have no real knowledge of him. I think this is a situation where Sir Talbot SP will be false on account of the unfasionable trainer/ jockey combo. Saturday Fun Bet I've been getting some decent returns from these bets recently so I'll post them up. Bet placed with Sporting Odds. E/W Yankee. New 1.45 Talbot Lad 5/2 (Improved after breathing op & looks overpriced New 2.20 Mambo . 15/8 . Another worthy fav, based on last run. Don 2.35 Royal Auclair 5/1. Worth taking fav on here. Looks in great form. H/cap mark dropped & easier race. Don 3.40 Box Builder @ 5/2. Moved to Morrison stable ( winner yesterday) and looks to be back to form after A/W run. Hopefully no withdrawals as 4 places will give a profit. Cheers beamer