Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing

Burnley Joe

Live Chat from Neteller tonight after waiting 40 minutes, I know i am very sarcastic but I am not happy, I`m sure theres a conspiracy, GP, Mansion and now this! 10pm Tuesday chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Jason' Jason: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you? joe: i made a withdrawal for £500 on the 22nd and i still have not received, what is happening? joe: by he way i have been waiting 30 mins for this Jason: Thank you. Jason: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please? Jason: What is your favorite sport? joe: is this something that is due to your directors being arrested joe: XXXXXXX Jason: Thank you, the withdrawal you made will take 1-5 business days to arrive. joe: do the maths i withdrew on the 22nd Jason: That has nothing to do with it. Please allow 4-5 Business days to pass and the funds should arrive. joe: it is now 6 working days joe: i was told Monday that it would arrive some time that day and it did not Jason: The funds should arrive by the end of today's business day. joe: what joe: it is the end of the business day Jason: It is not the end of the business day in Canada. joe: 30th January 2007, when is the of the business day then? Jason: In approximately 2.5 hours. joe: can i request a copy of this transcript please to cheer me up when i receive the money Jason: there is no transcript that we can provide to you. joe: I request this because what you have just advised me is the oppsite to what i was told earlier joe: You are regulated by the FSA so do I make my complaint to the FOS? Jason: We are regulated by the FSA, not the FOS. However making a complaint to them will not do anything. If you would like to issue a complaint please email [email protected] joe: Ok I thought that was what the FOS did, seeing as they are the ombudsman service, but I will copy and paste all you have said and send to that address you have given me Jason: Is there anything else I can assist you with? joe: Yes give me my money! I will check in 2.5 hours as you say Jason: Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now. chatinfo.gifChat session has been terminated by the site operator. 09.30 Wednesday Just called Neteller, as the funds again had not appeared as was told by billy bollox that to enable them to process this they will need my banks BIC number. Apparently the rules changes on 1st January and they need more info. I advised his this was shite as i withdrew £3000(that i got off AP) on the 15th and it went through straight away! He just waffled, so I said cancel the request and put back in neteller and i`ll get it another way through a poker site. I also asked if customers were aware of this and he said Oh Yeah! My arse lying fck, 9 days and then they tell me this! Not a good start to the day

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Hmmm... it's a bloody jungle out there... I have some cash at Titan I want to withdraw, and they can not put it straight in my account (only the amount I originally deposited :@ ) which means I have to go through Neteller too... Your story here does not make me look forward to that :sad :sad

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.