** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay Of The Day - Latest tables

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables Right guys, I am going away to Florida for the next three weeks so I am afraid there wont be any tables. :$:$ I will update them when I get back and I have asked BH to put the results in this thread so if you look you should be able to see who is in form. I have also vowed to make a special effort to updat ethese tables more often when I get back from Florida. Happy laying .... :ok:ok

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables Hey guys, Dont have time to say much as money is running but I came on to check the Aberdeen UEFA cup draw and had a sneak peak on here. Thanks for the well wishes, I am having a great time across here, its so hot though, cooler today which is a welcome break. Anyway, the heat is a god excuse to stop for a couple of pints !!! Thanks a lot for the tables BH you are a star. After seeing some of the winners I have missed, I look forward to coming back in two weeks to see everyone again. Until then, see ya and keep the winners (and losers) flowing. Cheers Stewart

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables Superb laying from some while I have been away so :clap:clap to all. I am not always able to give praise, but the standard is very high and the regular posters dont get the credit and recognition they deserve. Anyway, the lays are going to take on a very slightly new format from November 1st. I am going to add a column to the table for everyone's MONTHLY PROFIT. The table will be sorted by this and the monthly winner will be the person with the highest MONTHLY profit. Hopefully this will encourage those nearer the bottom of the table to join in with the regulars as it will be a level playing field at the start of every new month. Remember, the more people post, the more exciting the competition is, the more recognised the lays will become and you will get the credit you deserve. If there are any probs with the table or any queries just shout. Stewart :ok:ok

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables Hi Stewart and thanks. Thanks for your applause and thanks for your time and effort in doing all this. Makes for a bit of fun, and a bit of profit too, so good stuff. Thanks also to Billy hills (by the way who one last months 'monthly' mate? did I actually win something lol) for his time and effort as always. So easy for the likes of me to post every now and then and enjoy all the fun, so well done and thanks you guys for all your efforts in making the fun and profit available (and others who I haven't mentioned). Keep up the good work guys.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables Just went to update the tables but there has only been one thread since the last update, containing a non runner. Due to the lack of posts, I think I will just leave the tables and wait for the Bet of the Day thread. However, please still feel free to post your lays in a Lay of the Day thread. If any of the mods sees this, please un-sticky it. Cheers P.S. I would be happy to help out with the "Bet of the day" if it is needed. :ok:ok

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables

Just went to update the tables but there has only been one thread since the last update, containing a non runner. Due to the lack of posts, I think I will just leave the tables and wait for the Bet of the Day thread. However, please still feel free to post your lays in a Lay of the Day thread. If any of the mods sees this, please un-sticky it. Cheers P.S. I would be happy to help out with the "Bet of the day" if it is needed. :ok:ok
cracking effort put in here by yourself stewart - just wish i had the time to contribute more in the racing thread :(.

Stewart' date=' I came late to this thread so apologies if I'm asking something you've covered. Are you saying this thread will now cease and id being replaced by a thread called Bet of the Day? If so, where can I find that thread please? :unsure[/quote'] Firstly, :welcome to PL. Haven't covered it in this thread as I am not directly involved with the idea of the thread. However, I was going to ask the same question myself, and I am sure it will be around shortly. Will get back to you when I find out. However, please still post up your lays in the daily meeting threads, as your tips are welcome in there as well. :ok:ok Cheers Aliando mate, I know what it's like in regards to not having the time to post up tips on here, I have been the same recently. However, I really enjoyed doing these tables and I would be delighted to help out with the Bet of the day thread. :ok:ok

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables guys, just a quick thank you for running this thread. As we know its been replaced by the "bet of the day" thread which encompasses all bets into 1 table. :clap to all who contributed to this & to those who did all the admin (stewartd14 & Billyhills) :ok

Re: Lay Of The Day - Latest tables I would like to know if Jackg99,Wicked,Stewartd14,Pete g Billy Hills and Falbrav would club together with all your winning criterias or formulas and filters etc to come up with an excellent whole formula for laying bets.Its good to see the success some people have and appear to come up with winning methods for bashing te bookie.Maybe it would be a good idea to post some of the info so we can all do some bookie bashing:D

Its good to see the success some people have and appear to come up with winning methods for bashing te bookie.Maybe it would be a good idea to post some of the info so we can all do some bookie bashing:D
From someone who makes a decent income out of laying, I would just remind you that you are not "bashing the bookie". You are taking money from other punters.